SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!

Go down 
+36
DJ996TT
XtremeEG
PTN Performance/ BANNED
slickv8
chopingtl419
Hugo@SDRMIAMI
luke7019
kleistang/ BANNED
dmoevo
2fastwhitey
srt4
DJNMS3
TDEVO
Stockness
victory2k8z
03terminator
s.e.a.n
twinturbo killer
ochizon
antoanS4
CRUSH
2Face
b18chatch06
86fox
MRxSLAYx
SILVERBEAST
LthlGT500
CARLITOEVO
03eatoncobra
V6Chris
Phantom SRT4
vette
SDRMIAMI
Jspec Mk4
B16B-Ek
EVO BYD
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 11:54 pm

twinturbo killer wrote:
no problem guys...............money not a problem 1g is good 4 me 2 get my dick suck....... on all yall money and get some gas 4 all my cars .gtr .lambo ......chopper....... cadi truck ........bentley GT............ t-rex......... bmw 750 the new one...........from ...06....2009 ............ no ship box in my garage................ cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! Jerkit Jerkit scratch scratch scratch scratch happy new year 2 all my hater.................. shurg shurg .............. TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 4 171405.........

yeah we get it, you have cars and money, cool story....
now
whats the race?

im also willing to bet you've never put a grand at a charity?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 11:58 pm

so, Tito you made 430.huh?. Laughing

+60....
Back to top Go down
twinturbo killer
twinturbo killer

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 12:00 am

it take six boys 2 put up 1g............... dam....dam............. that y men do what they want ..................boys do what they can...............like Jerkit of
Back to top Go down
twinturbo killer
twinturbo killer

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 12:04 am

i give 2 charity all the time ........... who need help just let me no.............. : TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 4 171405
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 12:05 am

twinturbo killer wrote:
no problem guys...............money not a problem 1g is good 4 me 2 get my dick suck....... on all yall money and get some gas 4 all my cars .gtr .lambo ......chopper....... cadi truck ........bentley GT............ t-rex......... bmw 750 the new one...........from ...06....2009 ............ no ship box in my garage................ cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! Jerkit Jerkit scratch scratch scratch scratch happy new year 2 all my hater.................. shurg shurg .............. TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 4 171405.........

And that shit is hard as FUCK, just be sure to put it on 24's!... lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 12:06 am

sure i need $5,000. let me know
actually na, fuck it, i dont want it. I WORK FOR MY SHIT.
I dont get hand outs, I truly dont know what thats like. I make a WHOLE $11 an hour working 40hours a week....Then I get my porting jobs on the side that help out 10x more then my shitty job.

Anyway, Someone asked me why I talk down about the lambo....honestly look at the owners attitude. And honestly on a more serious note look at the facts, his fastest car has yet to win a race.
So name everything you have Mike, If I should ever win the lotto I wont forget what its like working from the ground up. I also will always know the value of a dollar. And sure on YOUR level or your theory I aint got real man money. I guess when God made me I came out of a toy box and some kid let me free and put a seed in me and I magically grew like a disney movie.
But other then that I have REAL MONEY that Men, women and children except everyone as a legal tender to purchase w/e.
I dont about your world but yeah thats deffintly real money

Last edited by V6Chris on December 30th 2009, 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 12:08 am

twinturbo killer wrote:

Damn man you got it all wrong Shocked People hating on your bragging paper gangster ways, real paper must be kept quiet ^^^^ afro

With real paper comes "Class"... lol!

affraid
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 12:09 am

V6Chris wrote:

So you can just use it to BET against him, Chris you full shit!.... attentionwhore "JK"
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 12:09 am

twinturbo killer wrote:
i give 2 charity all the time ........... who need help just let me no.............. : TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 4 171405

Do you wanna sponsor my project car, ill put your name or your company name all over my car lol!
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 12:12 am

antoanS4 wrote:
twinturbo killer wrote:

Do you wanna sponsor my project car, ill put your name or your company name all over my car lol!
x2
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 12:16 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

So you can just use it to BET against him, Chris you full shit!.... attentionwhore "JK"

Na if i did get it I wouldnt bet it against him, id never talk about him again. I'd probably finish my car and run the times I've always wanted to.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 12:17 am

edited

V6Chris wrote:
actually na, fuck it, i dont want it. I WORK FOR MY SHIT.
I dont get hand outs, I truly dont know what thats like. I make a WHOLE $11 an hour working 40hours a week....Then I get my porting jobs on the side that help out 10x more then my shitty job.

Anyway, Someone asked me why I talk down about the lambo....honestly look at the owners attitude. And honestly on a more serious note look at the facts, his fastest car has yet to win a race.
So name everything you have Mike, If I should ever win the lotto I wont forget what its like working from the ground up. I also will always know the value of a dollar. And sure on YOUR level or your theory I aint got real man money.
But other then that I have REAL MONEY that Men, women and children except everyone as a legal tender to purchase w/e.
I dont about your world but yeah thats deffintly real money
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
Professional Street Racer
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 12:21 am

ill take a donation. my mom has an unknown immune disorder with no health insurance/no job, but im sure your full of shit about helping others.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 12:23 am

victory2k8z wrote:
twinturbo killer wrote:

Damn man you got it all wrong Shocked People hating on your bragging paper gangster ways, real paper must be kept quiet ^^^^ afro

With real paper comes "Class"... lol!

affraid

couldnt agree more. And A REAL truly respectable person thats not on this forum but has money but NEVER BRAGS EVER ABOUT IT or in anyway shows it off, isnt on the forum, talks with class and is one of the most down to earth dudes I've seen out there, and never talked down to or about anyone.
I HAVE ALL MY RESPECT toward him because hes IN THE REAL WORLD. he knows what its like and worked to get where he is. Where all this bragging from Mike, couldnt buy an ounce of respect from me, not that he cares, or i care if he cares but real shit IMO nothings worse then someone thats gotta talk like that and brag then rub it in peoples faces.

thats great you got money man but dont push shit in our face about it saying we aint real, we aint men, we aint got real paper.

My cash is just as good as yours

And Im speaking the truth. If what Im saying isnt real then prove me wrong

Last edited by V6Chris on December 30th 2009, 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 12:24 am

b18chatch06 wrote:
ill take a donation. my mom has an unknown immune disorder with no health insurance/no job, but im sure your full of shit about helping others.

Sad damn man, Im truly sorry to hear about that.
If i ever do win the lotto you'll get a check.
but if your car gets faster im take you to court lol!
Back to top Go down
twinturbo killer
twinturbo killer

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 12:26 am

just pm me ur number and i will help ur mom..............
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 12:40 am

V6Chris wrote:
b18chatch06 wrote:

Sad damn man, Im truly sorry to hear about that.
If i ever do win the lotto you'll get a check.
but if your car gets faster im take you to court lol!

thanks dude. our situation sucks
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 1:01 am

Money talks, bullshit walks... I could use a sponsor of a couple grand to get back on the streets. lol!

And sorry about your situation, I kinda know how it feels, my mom keeps having siezures/strokes and has had pretty much every single test done known to man multiple times over the past few years. Every test has been coming back normal and they cant figure out anything thats wrong, but it keeps happening out of no where.
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 1:32 am

sorry as well. my mom basically has AIDS but its not that its an unknown disease that kills off your T cells(type of white blood cells that fight off infection). she's being put into a clinical study very soon for people that have the same unknown disease, but the medicine has never been used on humans so it could cure/kill her.. scary

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] -this is the study
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 1:34 am

That sucks, best of luck to you guys.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 2:43 am

sorry to hear that jesse and phantom I hope that everything works out well in the future
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 3:11 am

LthlGT500 wrote:
sorry to hear that jesse and phantom I hope that everything works out well in the future

X2
Back to top Go down
SDRMIAMI
SDRMIAMI

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-11-22

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 8:29 am

sorry to hear that ... Keep your head up...
Back to top Go down
http://www.SDRMiami.com

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 8:55 am

REAL PAPER.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][b] lol!

Hey Guys let the man brag about his money> If I was in his position I sure Would be bragging Hard too If I had a lambo like that too.. Fuck is nice to have money guys> gets you everything you want even fucking love... I understand we dont get it>>$$$ like he does but lets give the man some respect for having the luck and wealth he has.. plus his is in Crew>> I am sure if we ever need a little hand,help, or a small push with something the man sure wont mind>> but first keep in mind sometimes we have to kind of earn that trust by showing the same intentions back.

So guys let the man feel and say all he likes it is his money for god sake.

No hate From me, No Jealousy From me> its Just my two cents Guys.

Frank.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 9:18 am

phantom and jesse im really sorry about this. god be with you both through this time of need. and as for mike. leave the man alone. holy shit there is a lot of hating. the man has money,cars we could only dream of. god bless him with health and plenty of years, enjoy brother. i personaly enjoy seeing people do well for themselves. live and let live. that is the best way to live.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next