SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!

Go down 
+36
DJ996TT
XtremeEG
PTN Performance/ BANNED
slickv8
chopingtl419
Hugo@SDRMIAMI
luke7019
kleistang/ BANNED
dmoevo
2fastwhitey
srt4
DJNMS3
TDEVO
Stockness
victory2k8z
03terminator
s.e.a.n
twinturbo killer
ochizon
antoanS4
CRUSH
2Face
b18chatch06
86fox
MRxSLAYx
SILVERBEAST
LthlGT500
CARLITOEVO
03eatoncobra
V6Chris
Phantom SRT4
vette
SDRMIAMI
Jspec Mk4
B16B-Ek
EVO BYD
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2010, 6:41 pm

PM spot
Back to top Go down
Stockness
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Stockness

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2010, 6:45 pm

PM spot for the event, thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.MyFloridaSRT.com
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2010, 6:53 pm

Someone text me the spot
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2010, 7:14 pm

Stockness wrote:
PM spot for the event, thanks

LthlGT500 wrote:
PM spot

MRxSLAYx wrote:
Someone text me the spot

PM sent to all....
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2010, 7:29 pm

Once again, were gonna definetly need GPS's for tonights race, so if one is coming out who owns a GPS or can borrow one for tonight, please bring it...

And also, lets try and keep the amount of cars that are coming out tonight to watch this race, to a LOW number... So if you can, jump in with a friend or so, thats all I ask for!...

-Steve
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2010, 7:49 pm

also sorry to burst everyone's bubble but I misplaced my camera so if anyone has a good camera can they bring it...I think CJ has one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2010, 7:58 pm

DJNMS3 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Hey guys I have an 04 SRT-4 For sale> following Mods are; T6362 Garrett Turbo,Turbo Netics wasgate Kit with a manual boost controller, Tial blow off valve,Straight Down pipe exhaust with No catch back,Big inter-cooler,Dual ECU,Dual Fuel Pumps, 1000cc Delphi injectors,Braided fuel lines,fuel pressure regulator,EAM-Wide-band, I am sure it has a good clutch too But I haven't check, and some other shit..

The car had a light damage on the radiator support and its being replaced with a newone; as you can see on the pics>> nothing major.
sale price will be set at $7,200 as soon as the car its finished from the body shop.

Thank you
Frank.

^^make a new thread so people can post their replies under it and not have to thread jack. it will be easier.

Two Words MR: >> Stop Hating. Jerkit
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2010, 8:01 pm

I'll bring my camera, I dont think its as good as yours tho felix, just a sony handycam.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2010, 8:10 pm

i have a mcds i got from mcds....just cant get it to film, or take pics, or display anything other then ronald mcdonald.
but i'll bring it
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
slickv8
slickv8

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2010, 8:45 pm

hey guys can someone pm me the location
Back to top Go down
PTN Performance/ BANNED
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
PTN Performance/ BANNED

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2010, 8:53 pm

can someone pm me the location
Back to top Go down
DJNMS3
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
DJNMS3

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2010, 11:45 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
DJNMS3 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Hey guys I have an 04 SRT-4 For sale> following Mods are; T6362 Garrett Turbo,Turbo Netics wasgate Kit with a manual boost controller, Tial blow off valve,Straight Down pipe exhaust with No catch back,Big inter-cooler,Dual ECU,Dual Fuel Pumps, 1000cc Delphi injectors,Braided fuel lines,fuel pressure regulator,EAM-Wide-band, I am sure it has a good clutch too But I haven't check, and some other shit..

The car had a light damage on the radiator support and its being replaced with a newone; as you can see on the pics>> nothing major.
sale price will be set at $7,200 as soon as the car its finished from the body shop.

Thank you
Frank.

^^make a new thread so people can post their replies under it and not have to thread jack. it will be easier.

Two Words MR: >> Stop Hating. Jerkit

im sure your a grown man. grow up dude seriously.
Back to top Go down
XtremeEG
XtremeEG

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 12:58 am

can any1 post what happened in the race?
Suspect
Back to top Go down
PTN Performance/ BANNED
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
PTN Performance/ BANNED

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 1:17 am

no race
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 1:26 am

TDEvo wins by default. Lambo broke. TDEVO on the #1 Spot where it belongs. Guess all that Arab money did the Lambo no good tonite. My apologies to those who wanted to bet, you wouldve doubled up on your money but I didnt want the drama. This was not how we wanted to win but a win is a win. He can be thankful he didnt race cause the way the Evo felt tonite........lets just say it was gonna be ugly. affraid
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 1:37 am

EVO BYD wrote:
TDEvo wins by default. Lambo broke. TDEVO on the #1 Spot where it belongs. Guess all that Arab money did the Lambo no good tonite. My apologies to those who wanted to bet, you wouldve doubled up on your money but I didnt want the drama. This was not how we wanted to win but a win is a win. He can be thankful he didnt race cause the way the Evo felt tonite........lets just say it was gonna be ugly. affraid

A "default win" is still considered a win, so congrats to TDEVO on your new #1spot, I will make the changes immediately... We'll make a callout to you as soon as the LAMBO is back up and running...

My apologies to everyone who came out tonight in this cold weather to see this race that never happened because of issues!...
Back to top Go down
vette

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 1:51 am

Damn! No race & a broken fast car. Was it transmission-related? Congrats to the #1.

- Matt
Back to top Go down
SDRMIAMI
SDRMIAMI

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-11-22

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 1:53 am

Cograts TDEVO on the win.. sux that we froze our ass off but whatever.... Default wins suck but rules are rules i Guess..
Back to top Go down
http://www.SDRMiami.com
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 2:00 am

vette wrote:
Damn! No race & a broken fast car. Was it transmission-related? Congrats to the #1.

- Matt

Cold weather was over boosting the turbos tonight sending the LAMBO into what is called "limp mode"!... No biggie, he'll be sending it back to Heffner tomorrow to adjust tune..
Back to top Go down
XtremeEG
XtremeEG

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 2:05 am

Wow number 1 w/o racing at all.. scratch
Back to top Go down
TDEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
TDEVO

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 2:26 am

thanks steve but honestly i was really looking foward to a good race ,but i guess we will take the #1 spot for now. sorry for everyone that was there and frosed there ass off for nothing.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 2:58 am

TDEVO wrote:
thanks steve but honestly i was really looking foward to a good race ,but i guess we will take the #1 spot for now. sorry for everyone that was there and frosed there ass off for nothing.

Im sure we all were looking forward to seeing a good race tonight, but shit happens and it ended up costing us the #1spot, but its all good!... But we'll definetly make another callout as soon as the car gets out the shop Carlos, so take care, and we'll see you in a bit...
Back to top Go down
DJ996TT
DJ996TT

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 3:02 am

The EVO is some scary shit....i doubt the Lamborghini stands a chance...
Back to top Go down
kleistang/ BANNED
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
kleistang/ BANNED

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 7:31 am

damm that evo is so fast it scares other cars lol!

well im glad i did not go, it was cold as fuck not to see race. hope you guys line up again
Back to top Go down
sfadchi
sfadchi

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 8:10 am

Looks like next race the Lambo will be running the Evos roll!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next