SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!

Go down 
+36
DJ996TT
XtremeEG
PTN Performance/ BANNED
slickv8
chopingtl419
Hugo@SDRMIAMI
luke7019
kleistang/ BANNED
dmoevo
2fastwhitey
srt4
DJNMS3
TDEVO
Stockness
victory2k8z
03terminator
s.e.a.n
twinturbo killer
ochizon
antoanS4
CRUSH
2Face
b18chatch06
86fox
MRxSLAYx
SILVERBEAST
LthlGT500
CARLITOEVO
03eatoncobra
V6Chris
Phantom SRT4
vette
SDRMIAMI
Jspec Mk4
B16B-Ek
EVO BYD
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
03eatoncobra
Professional Street Racer
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 9:28 am

Hope to see this race soon! it was 38 degrees last night affraid
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 9:49 am

sfadchi wrote:
Looks like next race the Lambo will be running the Evos roll!

lol! lol! lol! lol!
I will prove to him I'll beat him at his race!!!! When he calls us out, I will run the same race. Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
sfadchi
sfadchi

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 10:48 am

EVO BYD wrote:
sfadchi wrote:
Looks like next race the Lambo will be running the Evos roll!

lol! lol! lol! lol!
I will prove to him I'll beat him at his race!!!! When he calls us out, I will run the same race. Shocked Shocked

affraid
Back to top Go down
DJ996TT
DJ996TT

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 11:30 am

This is the perfect result when someone keeps running mouth about other cars being a "Time Bomb" or in this case The "Red Shit Box".....as if he drives a fukn transformer.....well let me tell you this....yeah his turbos cost more than the EVo....yeah...hes a big baller.....but that Lamborghini better transform in to a fast car....if not....then the "Shit Box" wins fair n square none of this hand me over the number one spot...we like taking things.....so i guess thats what we'll just do.....
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 11:47 am

Anyone know what happened to the Lambo?
Back to top Go down
DJ996TT
DJ996TT

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 1:16 pm

it got a disease...scaredzfukitis.......
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 1:56 pm

DJ996TT wrote:
it got a disease...scaredzfukitis.......

OOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFF!!!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 2:06 pm

DJ996TT wrote:
This is the perfect result when someone keeps running mouth about other cars being a "Time Bomb" or in this case The "Red Shit Box".....as if he drives a fukn transformer.....well let me tell you this....yeah his turbos cost more than the EVo....yeah...hes a big baller.....but that Lamborghini better transform in to a fast car....if not....then the "Shit Box" wins fair n square none of this hand me over the number one spot...we like taking things.....so i guess thats what we'll just do.....
I KNOW THIS IS NOT THE 723 HP TWIN TURBO THING THAT I DRAGGED ALL DOWN MEXICO TALKING SHIT affraid WHATS UP WITH YOUR ROCKET SHIP LORD VADER. I DONT SEE IT ON THE LIST. IF YOU CANT HANG WITH A 653 HP VETTE ALL YOUR RUNNING IS YOUR MOUTH. (FAIL)
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 2:12 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
Anyone know what happened to the Lambo?
FIRST A TURBO HOSE CAME OFF THEN DUE TO THE WEATHER CAR KEPT GOING INTO LIMP MODE
Back to top Go down
vette

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 2:22 pm

Interesting. Haven't raced the car in the past few weeks because of the cold weather.
Back to top Go down
DJ996TT
DJ996TT

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 4:06 pm

You beat me fair n square....im not saying u didnt..but i will correct you....the car was not running well at all...it read 14 lbs...that car doesnt even sleep on 14 lbs....you even said that the car was breaking up bad....so basically what u ran was a porsche TT that had maybe 580 thaTS A BIG DIFFERENCE IF YOU CAN COUNT.....im glad u beat me...n im sure u went straight to McDonalds n got urself tremendo happy meal....n called everyone u know....lets see what ur car does me on race gas....and both manifolds fixed...so basically what u did was beat me a car and half...u all the fuk out...and me paralyzed....when the car is done...we will race...no money for no spot i dont care about that stupidity.....im racing ur race car with my daily driver.......and i will say this....i never said a fukn word to u....i was the kid on mute in the bak just enjoying the race......so dont start with the bullshit....
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 4:15 pm

DJ996TT wrote:
You beat me fair n square....im not saying u didnt..but i will correct you....the car was not running well at all...it read 14 lbs...that car doesnt even sleep on 14 lbs....you even said that the car was breaking up bad....so basically what u ran was a porsche TT that had maybe 580 thaTS A BIG DIFFERENCE IF YOU CAN COUNT.....im glad u beat me...n im sure u went straight to McDonalds n got urself tremendo happy meal....n called everyone u know....lets see what ur car does me on race gas....and both manifolds fixed...so basically what u did was beat me a car and half...u all the fuk out...and me paralyzed....when the car is done...we will race...no money for no spot i dont care about that stupidity.....im racing ur race car with my daily driver.......and i will say this....i never said a fukn word to u....i was the kid on mute in the bak just enjoying the race......so dont start with the bullshit....

ROFL!!!
I almost spilled my soda on my desk reading this shit
Back to top Go down
DJ996TT
DJ996TT

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 4:35 pm

thats not unfair is it ? ur ALL OUT...well let me be ALL OUT...
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 4:58 pm

DJ996TT wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PLEASE NIGGA, THAT SHIT IS PARKED YOU BETTER GET THE STORY STRAIGHT FROM YOUR DRIVER YOUR SHIT GOT YANKED5-7 CARS BY A STOCK INTERNAL SUPERCHARGED 653 WHP CORVETTE. AND AS FAR AS STARTING THE BULLSHIT WE CAN START WHAT EVER YOUR LITTLE HEART DESIRES. BRING THAT SILVER GO CART ON RACE GAS,ROCKET FUEL WITH YOUR BACK TO THE FUTURE FLUX CAPASITOR. YOUR GOING TO NEED IT AND ILL BE ON 10 PSI YOU COME WITH YOUR MILLION POUNDS OF BOOST. I GOT A HAPPY MEAL FOR YOU TOO Jerkit affraid
Back to top Go down
Nismo350z
Nismo350z

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 5:04 pm

is this the same porsche that got pulled 4-5 cars
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 5:06 pm

DJ996TT wrote:
thats not unfair is it ? ur ALL OUT...well let me be ALL OUT...
ALL OUT STOP THE CRYING IM ON 14 DEGREES OF TIMING RUNNING RICH ON 10 POUNDS OF BOOST I CAN MAKE AN EASY 725 WITH THE METH AND MORE TIMING. THE ONLY REASON I HAVEN'T DONE IT IS CAUSE OF MY STOCK PISTONS. IM MAXED OUT SO JUST BRING IT AND STOP PRETENDING YOUR A PUPPY NOONE FEELS SORRY FOR THE POOR LITTLE TWIN TURBO attentionwhore
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 5:09 pm

IS THAT RYAN LOL THIS WAS ME WITH 598 WHP NITROUS ONLY. THATS WHAT HAPPENS TO THE MIGHTY GERMAN CARS. I GUESS HES USED TO GETTING PULLED BY AMERICAN CARS LMAO
Back to top Go down
DJ996TT
DJ996TT

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 5:14 pm

bring the same camera....it will be a different result
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 10:27 pm

Hey No hate but that Porsche looks Fucking nice>> let me know I'll trade you for my supra if you like- its fully built T-76BB Turbo cams ported head+++++ lots of other Things>>if that Porsche was mines I would've thrown a pair of GT3576rs turbos Big inter-cooler with pipes standard lone ECU, 100shot full exhaust race gas and lets lets make 800+ but I guess the economy its fucked. lol..

My cobra will be out as soon as I get my Hellion TT-BB-61mm Kit installed..
Back to top Go down
sfadchi
sfadchi

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 10:51 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Hey No hate but that Porsche looks Fucking nice>> let me know I'll trade you for my supra if you like- its fully built T-76BB Turbo cams ported head+++++ lots of other Things>>if that Porsche was mines I would've thrown a pair of GT3576rs turbos Big inter-cooler with pipes standard lone ECU, 100shot full exhaust race gas and lets lets make 800+ but I guess the economy its fucked. lol..

My cobra will be out as soon as I get my Hellion TT-BB-61mm Kit installed..

Hellion = Nothing But Problems! I hope you are prepared to spend a bunch of money Frank, and I mean a bunch!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 10:55 pm

what are the problems they give Chris>? I was researching allover the Internet and all I hear its good things about there kits>> scratch can you pls explain.
Back to top Go down
all seeing eye
all seeing eye

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 11:05 pm

td evo is fast where is the lambo affraid
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 4:46 am

all seeing eye wrote:
td evo is fast where is the lambo affraid
hmmm did the lambo got his tune fix'd??
Back to top Go down
chopingtl419

chopingtl419

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 4:47 am

Is this race going to be rescheduled?
Back to top Go down
all seeing eye
all seeing eye

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 11:42 am

let me tell you this i have seen both cars in action in person an the evo is gonna pull on the lambo hard Sk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next