SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CrusherCobra track videos!

Go down 
+17
victory2k8z
03terminator
CRUSH
Steedafied
92coupe
pingaloca25
XSPSI
Phantom SRT4
2003styellowsrt
LthlGT500
BlackMambaLS3
03eatoncobra
schadenfreude
nxeclipse
R35 GTR
TonyTurbo
SlowSilverGTR
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

CrusherCobra track videos! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra track videos!   CrusherCobra track videos! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 8:10 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Crusher Is up and running. I'll be at the track next week wendsday night to retry that mid 10sec pass.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
kachup
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra track videos!   CrusherCobra track videos! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 8:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra track videos!   CrusherCobra track videos! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 8:16 pm

lol! Yea thats right I'll be lucky If I hit a 10.5 without spinning the tires In each gear everytime I shift. I Guess I can drive my own car better than some people around here. lol

damn!! It is so weird that my car runs so hard In the streets and at the track sucks. scratch
Back to top Go down
LTHLSVT
LTHLSVT

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra track videos!   CrusherCobra track videos! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 8:25 pm

Car moves trust me if I did a better burnout car would of hooked and took off bro you def got this and I see a 10.40 once you get that launch on point
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra track videos!   CrusherCobra track videos! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 8:26 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol! Yea thats right I'll be lucky If I hit a 10.5 without spinning the tires In each gear everytime I shift. I Guess I can drive my own car better than some people around here. lol

damn!! It is so weird that my car runs so hard In the streets and at the track sucks. scratch

Luck has nothing to do with it, driving at the track is much different than driving on the streets. It's not weird that the car runs harder on the street, it doesn't take much skill to go from a roll on the street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra track videos!   CrusherCobra track videos! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 8:27 pm

Isaac Let me use the tires that you use on your cobra!!! can I pick them up next week so I can make one pass with them>?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra track videos!   CrusherCobra track videos! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 9:06 pm

This godamn M/Ts are still spinning when I take off even thought I do a good burnout. I need a set of more agressive tires. full slicks maybe will do the job.
Back to top Go down
LTHLSVT
LTHLSVT

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra track videos!   CrusherCobra track videos! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 9:24 pm

Call me and yes I got Hoosiers for ya pimp
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra track videos!   CrusherCobra track videos! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 9:28 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
This godamn M/Ts are still spinning when I take off even thought I do a good burnout. I need a set of more agressive tires. full slicks maybe will do the job.

You can get any tires to spin, slicks or drag radials if you don't launch correctly and/or your suspension is not set up correctly. I went a 1.39 60' on M/T drag radials, trust me it ain't the tires.
Back to top Go down
LTHLSVT
LTHLSVT

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra track videos!   CrusherCobra track videos! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 9:53 pm

It does help tho and slicks hold te heat better then a radial
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra track videos!   CrusherCobra track videos! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 10:43 pm

Frank, just get a damn 2step and launch that thing with good tires!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra track videos!   CrusherCobra track videos! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 10:21 am

I have a built In 2tep In my Xcalibrator3 hand tuner, but Paul my tuner said that Is not safe to use that 2step from my xcal3 cuz It cuts fuel not spark and I always knew that, thats why I have not ever used It, I need a 2step box that cuts spark not fuel.

Ignition cut Is always safer than fuel cut
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra track videos!   CrusherCobra track videos! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 10:53 am

Does Jay make a wotbox/2step for the 03/04 Cobras? N2MB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra track videos!   CrusherCobra track videos! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 11:31 am

thanks phantom" I'll look Into It.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra track videos!   CrusherCobra track videos! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 11:47 am

Looks like they do... They have been making these for the Neons for a long time w/ a boost by gear included also and they work amazing... power shift like butter and builds good boost off the 2step. You can set it to 2step off a roll too but breakboosting builds a lot more boost (for the turbo guys)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

IDK if anything is written different in the computer for the different cars, but if not you can find them very cheap on the SRT4 forums.
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra track videos!   CrusherCobra track videos! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 8:34 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Frank what do you have done to the rear??? If you start going nuts with stickier tires you're gonna be picking up chunks of differential off the track without a proper setup. We sell a complete Solid aluminum bushing kit, Billet IRS Brace/Diff Cover, if you don't already have that done. I have customers leaving at 4500 RPM on slicks with the only issue ever being breaking a stock axle which is usually remedied via a set of DSS Pro Level Axles... Let me know if you are interested... The kit retails for $179.95 and comes with the front mounts and the rear mount with shims to adjust pinion angle. Good luck!

P.S. I still can't believe with all the money you have in that car you hadn't upgraded the input shaft sooner, but hey to each is own. I don't like it when shit breaks overkill is king!
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra track videos!   CrusherCobra track videos! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 10:10 am

95RioRedCobra wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Frank what do you have done to the rear??? If you start going nuts with stickier tires you're gonna be picking up chunks of differential off the track without a proper setup. We sell a complete Solid aluminum bushing kit, Billet IRS Brace/Diff Cover, if you don't already have that done. I have customers leaving at 4500 RPM on slicks with the only issue ever being breaking a stock axle which is usually remedied via a set of DSS Pro Level Axles... Let me know if you are interested... The kit retails for $179.95 and comes with the front mounts and the rear mount with shims to adjust pinion angle. Good luck!

P.S. I still can't believe with all the money you have in that car you hadn't upgraded the input shaft sooner, but hey to each is own. I don't like it when shit breaks overkill is king!

I have the DDS level fives and the red bushings for the diff From lethal, I dont have the brace nor the cover yet!!! and yea I should had replaced the input shaft when I had the chance when I built the engine, I would had save $300 bucks, the thing Is that I have never been a track guy, there for never broke axles nor input shafts before roll racing on the streets; The moment I started to use the M/TS and launching the car at higher RPMS thats when shit started to brake. Oh well Is time to hit the tracks more often; But anyways'how much for the brace and the cover>?

Let me know I'll swing by your shop and pick these up.
Back to top Go down
LTHLSVT
LTHLSVT

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra track videos!   CrusherCobra track videos! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 10:56 am

You need those things!!! And a nice set of adjustable rear ad
Shocks
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra track videos!   CrusherCobra track videos! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2010, 4:42 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
95RioRedCobra wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

I have the DDS level fives and the red bushings for the diff From lethal, I dont have the brace nor the cover yet!!! and yea I should had replaced the input shaft when I had the chance when I built the engine, I would had save $300 bucks, the thing Is that I have never been a track guy, there for never broke axles nor input shafts before roll racing on the streets; The moment I started to use the M/TS and launching the car at higher RPMS thats when shit started to brake. Oh well Is time to hit the tracks more often; But anyways'how much for the brace and the cover>?

Let me know I'll swing by your shop and pick these up.

PM Sent. If your interested in doing a solid axle swap I have one sitting in the shop ready to go also... Let me know!
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra track videos!   CrusherCobra track videos! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CrusherCobra track videos!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4