SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA

Go down 
+13
boostin b13
NoPis10
Boostedstang
alberth@ad-turbo.com
handofdoom11/BANNED
BlackMambaLS3
pdv25
R35 GTR
bambinov8
richevo
V6Chris
s.e.a.n
S twice
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 5:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What ever u want when ever u want how ever u want for as much as u want. I have been telling u this for the past month

ok lets do a 70 roll to 160, but right after we're done at the track.

popcorn

Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
NoPis10

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 6:13 pm

This shit is better than any NOVELA that plays on cable....

I hope everything is spelled right....Don't want the Grammer King to correct my mistakes.... lol! .....

After all, we all know he has PERFECT grammer and spelling..... LMFAO
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
Professional Street Racer
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 6:18 pm

lol still scared of the supra at the track too i see
Back to top Go down
TheGSvette

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2012-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 7:43 pm

I would like to see the mustang run Manny's CTSV
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 8:05 pm

TheGSvette wrote:
manny would beat the GTR that beat crusher cobra lol That Caddy is no joke now with the WHIPPLE / Spray
Back to top Go down
TheGSvette

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2012-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 8:08 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
TheGSvette wrote:
manny would beat the GTR that beat crusher cobra lol That Caddy is no joke now with the WHIPPLE / Spray

i understand that I know the build very well just said I would like to see it not that it would be at all close.
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 8:34 pm

bring that ctsv out for us to drool over
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 9:34 pm

So that means no for tomorrow
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 10:51 pm

richevo wrote:
S twice wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
S twice wrote:
I'm not getting into 5th. We've been over this 10,000 times

With all due respect then you shouldn't call out dudes with cars that dont 40 rolls when you know they dont hook and their advantage is mph.

For the record he asked me to call him out in a previous thread, also the guy claims of having great suspension, 15" mickeys and "650-700whp" Rolling Eyes I know a 715whp Shelby on stock suspension and nittos that hooks from 40 and a 800whp Shelby that hooks dead from 30...
racingjason's making around 800 hp and he does 20-30 rolls without problem...

We are talking about frank that's the difference .
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 10:57 pm

^^^ lololololol
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 11:04 pm

V6Chris wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

Dude you either had no childhood or your plain stupid no offense. FOOT RACE WithStupid

lol do you know the story luis? NO I DONT THINK SO. I could say a lot but I'll stay quiet. lmk when the 8second $10k car pops up in your life, must be still looking for it cause still no car.

No Chris you will never see it because I changed my mind on building an abortion . So instead I went and got my self a$50 grand boat cash.Hope to see your 3 year project soon good luck.
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 3:40 am

lmao at trying to flaunt money over the internet. i could care less if you paid $20 for a car or $300,000 your no cooler of a person thats for damn sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 10:54 am

Don't worry we got all friday night to play, whats the rush? your not going to win anyways lol.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 12:36 pm

handofdoom11 wrote:
lmao at trying to flaunt money over the internet. i could care less if you paid $20 for a car or $300,000 your no cooler of a person thats for damn sure

This is beetween chris and i somind on your own fucking business people here who knows me knows i dont brag about money is fact cus i dont have much is call sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 12:44 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

No Chris you will never see it because I changed my mind on building an abortion . So instead I went and got my self a$50 grand boat cash.Hope to see your 3 year project soon good luck.

hey at least it'll get done, unlike that Vette Wink how long did it take to bring out? just for it to over heat?
lol Luis please you cant make jokes in that department.
congrats on the boat. if you'd like to keep going we can. I'd like to leave it here though
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 12:47 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Don't worry we got all friday night to play, whats the rush? your not going to win anyways lol.

lmao Frank you cried 20 pages about this supra having to be off nitrous and under your conditions...lol how can you even say that
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 2:11 pm

popcorn ARE WE OFF TOPIC AGAIN scratch
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 4:19 pm

No
V6Chris wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

hey at least it'll get done, unlike that Vette Wink how long did it take to bring out? just for it to over heat?
lol Luis please you cant make jokes in that department.
congrats on the boat. if you'd like to keep going we can. I'd like to leave it here though

I can keep going but i have no time and at the end is just drama .
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 4:27 pm

CRUSH wrote:
popcorn ARE WE OFF TOPIC AGAIN scratch

ENOUGH threadjacked may the fast folks talk afro

Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2012, 8:04 pm

Hey Frank, I have a short somewhere in my electrical system and can't find it. I've replaced the starter and battery and checked all fuses and grounds and car still sees no volts, I'm replacing the alternator this week and if all goes well I'll be at pbir Sunday if u wanted to run finally. Lmk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2012, 8:35 pm

Bring it up to 50 roll and i'll give you the run! i up the power a bit for the 1/4 Mile and I doubt it's going to hook anything below 50-60... Js..
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2012, 8:56 pm

50 only worked before when I was 6 speed in 3rd... Its terrible now. Let me know if it hooks from 40 so we can do this already
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2012, 9:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2012, 9:57 pm

have you tried rolling into the throttle at 40 Frank?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2012, 10:01 pm

[quote="V6Chris"]have you tried rolling into the throttle at 40 Frank?[/quote]

It will spin out with Street tires, and with the full slicks regardless.... I tried! Since the fuel it's fixed power came back and traction it's a liability on the streets. Just look at how spins out and goes sideways at the track.. Shit it's crazy now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next