SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA

Go down 
+13
boostin b13
NoPis10
Boostedstang
alberth@ad-turbo.com
handofdoom11/BANNED
BlackMambaLS3
pdv25
R35 GTR
bambinov8
richevo
V6Chris
s.e.a.n
S twice
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
S twice
Professional Street Racer
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 11:56 am

bambinov8 wrote:
S twice wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:
So When the Evo vs shelby race is happening ????? popcorn

Evo it's not running me! he has 10,000 demands and terms and conditions tha i have to meet before I'm qualify to run him. I have to acquire a Street Racing DL First, then i have to send inn an application and get it approved and signed by him, and then I'll be good to go i think! unless there is a mechanical demand on aerodynamics, mods, live axle vs IRS, AWD, hp etc and so forth tha i have to meet as well..

Rolling Eyes Jerkit2

Tell me ur 100% and we'll do it. PERIOD admit ur terrified of me because earlier u said u hook from 40 so why should u care if we stop at 130??? U should have a little more confidence buddy... Let's run em and get some TRC footage popcorn
somebody seems to be ready 100% on this post , crusher are you on the kill mode ?

Of course he is but he'll never admit it... And then if he lets me pop his hood to calculate the boost with his pullies he'll say " yeah ok it's on 30lbs but my timing is only 6* lol..... Honestly it's as if I called monstro out and he were to say yeah let's race but just to let u know I'm on pump gas and I put the stock turbos back on.... It's a lose, lose situation with frank.
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 11:58 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I am ready, but on the baby mode!! If this nig is ready for wedsnight so do i...

popcorn

Believe me this whole website believes ur on "baby mode" just not by choice ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 12:00 pm

shut up tha butt of yours already and lets race! 3.75 upper 21psi 14* 750whp mustang dyno! LMK when your balls drop...

Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 12:07 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
shut up tha butt of yours already and lets race! 3.75 upper 21psi 14* 750whp mustang dyno! LMK when your balls drop...

:::::wink wink::::: don't forget that lower and I'm sure it's at least a 3.5"... Hey it's ur lie, tell it how u want
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 12:33 pm

So if you say so!!! that 3.5 pulley it's long gone princess! my setup does not need tha kind of boost anymore, thats why it's sitting on the 3.75 pulley and 14* Wait till i ramp up the timing to 21-23* thats when the real torq and hp will come through..

Again are you good to go wendsnight or not?
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 12:40 pm

Let me know when u "ramp up the timing" Rolling Eyes #ricer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 1:16 pm

S twice wrote:

This^^^ BS from you leads me to believe that your pos its not ready, but therefore broken sitting on your driveway waiting on your lil paycheck to buy parts for it.... Yo you are a waste of time! Talk,talk and talk all year long i gave your race for your money and now you have 10ML Excuses to why your not running me now! BTW i sent inn my application to you LMK when you get that shit approved MR Vice President so we can get tha race settled.

Jerkit
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 1:27 pm

Supra is ready frank Wed night???????
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 1:28 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
S twice wrote:

This^^^ BS from you leads me to believe that your pos its not ready, but therefore broken sitting on your driveway waiting on your lil paycheck to buy parts for it.... Yo you are a waste of time! Talk,talk and talk all year long i gave your race for your money and now you have 10ML Excuses to why your not running me now! BTW i sent inn my application to you LMK when you get that shit approved MR Vice President so we can get tha race settled.

Jerkit

We're u born this ignorant? All I'm saying is ur wasting my time if ur not 100%... Don't need a single excuse for u to fall back on after I beat u.. So get it right and lets go
Back to top Go down
black cobra
black cobra

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 1:52 pm

popcorn Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 2:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Supra is ready frank Wed night???????

What kind of roll are you looking for? 50 to 150 or 60 to 160?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 2:17 pm

S twice wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
S twice wrote:

Jerkit

We're u born this ignorant? All I'm saying is ur wasting my time if ur not 100%... Don't need a single excuse for u to fall back on after I beat u.. So get it right and lets go

Ok the car has 1200whp are you good to go now? BTW there is no coma on the word (were) when use passed past tense
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 2:28 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
S twice wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
S twice wrote:

Jerkit

Ok the car has 1200whp are you good to go now? BTW there is no comma on the word (were) when used as past tense

Fixed

lol!
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 2:35 pm

iPhone spellcheck.. Nice try mr "crushercobra IT'S ready" its either "crushercobra is ready" or "crushercobra, it's ready" never thought I'd see the day where you of all people would attempt to correct me lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 2:54 pm

S twice wrote:
iPhone spellcheck.. Nice try mr "crushercobra IT'S ready" its either "crushercobra is ready" or "crushercobra, it's ready" never thought I'd see the day where you of all people would attempt to correct me lol

I don't have spell check on my laptop u clown! Just watch your grammar, because it's not better than most people in here.
I do speak, write and spell to different languages for your information Fabio. Did you know that 25% of the population born and raced in United States Are illiterates? Just letting you know, that you well fit tha category Mr.

LMAO.
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 3:10 pm

*the
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 3:16 pm

What ever u want when ever u want how ever u want for as much as u want. I have been telling u this for the past month
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 3:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What ever u want when ever u want how ever u want for as much as u want. I have been telling u this for the past month

#boss (frank just shit all over his laptop)
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 4:22 pm

when he was asked about a run with the black supra after he got walked by the gtr his exact words were "hell no, fuck that" lol he don't want any
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 4:27 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
S twice wrote:

I don't have spell check on my laptop u clown! Just watch your grammar, because it's not better than most people in here.
I do speak, write and spell to different languages for your information Fabio. Did you know that 25% of the population born and raced in United States Are illiterates? Just letting you know, that you well fit tha category Mr.

LMAO.

born and raced huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 4:32 pm

handofdoom11 wrote:
when he was asked about a run with the black supra after he got walked by the gtr his exact words were "hell no, fuck that" lol he don't want any

violin Hater.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 4:45 pm

handofdoom11 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
S twice wrote:

LMAO.

born and raced huh?

Rolling Eyes
Another good example right here of illiteracy!! What you trying to say you clown can you explain yourself MR smarty?

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on August 28th 2012, 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 4:46 pm

At least your not denying it this time. Because you know damn well it's true
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy
fatboyyyy

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2011-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 4:57 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
handofdoom11 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
S twice wrote:

LMAO.

born and raced huh?

Rolling Eyes
Another good example right here of illiteracy!! What you trying to say you clown can you explain yourself MR smarty?

its born and raised ijs carry on popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 5:05 pm

lol! raised! your right! i was thinking about racing... I fucked up bad... LMAO But yea everyone gets the point...
Now back to raising lol i mean racing we are not in middle school anymore ..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next