SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA

Go down 
+13
boostin b13
NoPis10
Boostedstang
alberth@ad-turbo.com
handofdoom11/BANNED
BlackMambaLS3
pdv25
R35 GTR
bambinov8
richevo
V6Chris
s.e.a.n
S twice
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2012, 10:13 pm

When those slicks go bad Frank try the Mickey thompson Pro's. I BELIEVE they only make it in 275/60/15 for now if not the ET Streets 325 or a hoosier will actually work much better then you think.
The Shelby ran a worn 275 et street and cut a 1.54 60ft with out much suspension tunning at all.

Iam going to send you a pm in a minute.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2012, 10:40 pm

When I make tha 9 sec pass at the track, I am stopping the track for some time and hitting the streets so i can enjoy the car a bit more... Back to back to the track most likely would break something, and i am not trying to do so either.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2012, 10:41 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
When I make tha 9 sec pass at the track, I am stopping the track for some time and hitting the streets so i can enjoy the car a bit more... Back to back to the track most likely would break something, and i am not trying to do so either.

cheers good shit, would like to see you in the next quick 8
one class im setting up will fit you perfect
no trailers, no slicks, real deal street cars. And I'm making these bitches drive a bit to prove it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
richevo
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2012, 11:13 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
i don't have any doubt that your car will hit 9"s and trust me, when it happens everybody on this site would be happy for u.. honestly frank.. i don't think any car enthusiast wants to see such a bad ass car like yours do bad.. when you hit 9's, just go drink a lot of presidente beer and enjoy your self!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6