SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA

Go down 
+13
boostin b13
NoPis10
Boostedstang
alberth@ad-turbo.com
handofdoom11/BANNED
BlackMambaLS3
pdv25
R35 GTR
bambinov8
richevo
V6Chris
s.e.a.n
S twice
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
S twice
Professional Street Racer
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2012, 12:07 am

I'm not getting into 5th. We've been over this 10,000 times
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2012, 3:41 pm

S twice wrote:

With all due respect then you shouldn't call out dudes with cars that dont 40 rolls when you know they dont hook and their advantage is mph.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2012, 3:46 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Waiting on Frank to just commit to anything at this point

List of back pedaling and callouts frank has backed down to already

Adturbo supra
ADturbo 240
Adturbo s2000
S Twice
Tim's GTR
My GT
Paul's GTR
My foot race
a honda civic
A few more GTR's
Joel
Quickenuf
Fordman

and im sure there is much more

Dude you either had no childhood or your plain stupid no offense. FOOT RACE WithStupid
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2012, 6:23 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
S twice wrote:

With all due respect then you shouldn't call out dudes with cars that dont 40 rolls when you know they dont hook and their advantage is mph.

For the record he asked me to call him out in a previous thread, also the guy claims of having great suspension, 15" mickeys and "650-700whp" Rolling Eyes I know a 715whp Shelby on stock suspension and nittos that hooks from 40 and a 800whp Shelby that hooks dead from 30...
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2012, 6:27 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Damn V6chris This nig is out control with the pussy juice leak! nig texted me last night more than a bitch on the need of meth crack cocaine.. LMAO nig was willing to die on the side of the road to get a foot race inn with me last night. The thing this nig of v6bitch doesn't understand is that, i do have a family and home to go to than just go waste my time, all my E-85 fuel and put miles on my car just to go yanked his ass down Chrome Avenue!! What a fucking loser you are you damn idiot! I am a grown ass man, i don't have the childish time you have to be running ur pussy down and up Chrome Avenue. Get a life for once and all bitch.

You should be ashamed of your sorry ass nonsense of lowlife and retarded mentality.
Grow the fuck up already would you damn clown.

lmao there is a road right on the side dumbass with not a single car that passes you dumbass. and its krome.
plus you were never there.
Frank you're a pussy, I said I would drive to you and you never went, you're a coward scared of lil v6chris on foot. pussy
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2012, 6:29 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

Dude you either had no childhood or your plain stupid no offense. FOOT RACE WithStupid

lol do you know the story luis? NO I DONT THINK SO. I could say a lot but I'll stay quiet. lmk when the 8second $10k car pops up in your life, must be still looking for it cause still no car.
Back to top Go down
richevo

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2012, 7:04 pm

S twice wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
S twice wrote:

For the record he asked me to call him out in a previous thread, also the guy claims of having great suspension, 15" mickeys and "650-700whp" Rolling Eyes I know a 715whp Shelby on stock suspension and nittos that hooks from 40 and a 800whp Shelby that hooks dead from 30...
racingjason's making around 800 hp and he does 20-30 rolls without problem...
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2012, 7:11 pm

Luis your ignorance is going to get you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 12:55 pm

S twice wrote:

Dude lets do this shit wedsnight!! Drive your sorry ass down and make sure you bring a GPS and reset. I will bring mine just in case. You better have not one excuse now tha i am agreeing to do your race after you backed pedal to the 60 roll you initially agreed on. And pls keep it private we don't need the drama nor the spectators, i got the perfect spot for us to get a straight and clean run, and just to make you happy, we'll meet halfway somewhere in the turnpike; text me when you are in your way down.

Remember 40 to 140 princess you let off before the agreed mph and i take the win and i wont give you another race.
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 1:32 pm

^^^ sounds good, I doubt my car will do 140 in 4th this is why I said 130.. Let me know if that works for u.. Remember what I previously stated on how the only way I want to race u is if u admit ur car is on full tilt.. I don't need the "lol he only pulled me by a car and my car still has 600hp on the table, ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 1:56 pm

S twice wrote:
^^^ sounds good, I doubt my car will do 140 in 4th this is why I said 130.. Let me know if that works for u.. Remember what I previously stated on how the only way I want to race u is if u admit ur car is on full tilt.. I don't need the "lol he only pulled me by a car and my car still has 600hp on the table, ok?

Don't need to admit to anything! the car it's not at it's full potential not just yet, thats why i am able to pull a 40 roll! it needs more tuning sit time. 14* spark keeps lots of the power and torq down! just run what you brung and forget about what my car has done to it. It's mainly a track car not a roll racing machine. BTW stop wasting my time, ur evo is first of it's kind tha tops out 4Th gear at 130mph my car tops out 3rd gear at 140mph+ at 7100k and i have 3.73's So you are either playing stupid or you already know that you will get yanked anything pass 130mph or either ur turbo kicks inn hibernation when shifted into 4th gear. LMAO you talk all these shit about my car and your pos can't even go 140mph, My daily pos 4 cyl Neon does 140 in 4Th gear.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
richevo

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 2:02 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
S twice wrote:

Don't need to admit to anything! the car it's not at it's full potential not just yet, thats why i am able to pull a 40 roll! it needs more tuning sit time. 14* spark keeps lots of the power and torq down! just run what you brung and forget about what my car has done to it. It's mainly a track car not a roll racing machine. BTW stop wasting my time, ur evo is first of it's kind tha tops out 4Th gear at 130mph my car tops out 3rd gear at 138mph and i have 3.73's So you are either playing stupid or you already know that you will get yanked anything pass 130mph or either ur turbo kicks inn hibernation shifted into 4th gear. LMAO you talk all these shit about my car and your pos can't even go 140mph, My daily pos 4 cyl Neon does 140 in 4Th gear.

Rolling Eyes
stock gears on a EVO 9 will only go 128-130 on 4th.. unless you put EVO 8 3rd and 4th gear, an EVO 9 won't hit 140mph..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 2:07 pm

I already know the outcome of this race! His praying tha i spin so he can jump out and then let off on me when i am starting to catch up on his ass. What he does not know is tha my shit wont spin 40 roll and up on the 10.5 full slicks i have it on right now, I already tested my shit on a shitty street around where i live.

Cool Now he knows. lol
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 2:18 pm

Lol Frank your a clown....word is you tried burning tires for gtr race at 40 and had to clutch dump it to make it spin lol
but sorry ass faggot won't dig....poor Frank
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 2:20 pm

S twice wrote:

idk how we got off on the wrong foot cuz this guy seems on point. if i could rate this post it be a 9.5 possible 10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 2:25 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Lol Frank your a clown....word is you tried burning tires for gtr race at 40 and had to clutch dump it to make it spin lol
but sorry ass faggot won't dig....poor Frank

Rolling Eyes
I think you forgot to swallow your anti retardedness prescription pill this morning.
i don't do digs on the streets you pussy ass crack head.
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 3:09 pm

i love that frank is now asking someone else to put a gps in the car when he shut down at 120 his last race and tried to say he went to 150. wtf is wrong with this guy seriously. i really think he has some serious mental disorders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 3:38 pm

handofdoom11 wrote:
i love that frank is now asking someone else to put a gps in the car when he shut down at 120 his last race and tried to say he went to 150. wtf is wrong with this guy seriously. i really think he has some serious mental disorders.

You don't know shit about cars punk! how in the fuck would i let off at 120 when 3rd gear on my car tops out at 140mph and i shifted to 4th gear and stayed on it to the top of 6,800rpms which is 150+MPH, i could not have let off at 120mph when the GTR speedo showed 156mph when the camera pointed to it right after my car kicked in into lean mode and then the GTR passed me.

YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD JUST LIKE V6CHRIS! Fuck mouth of yours does nothing but to squirt pee out of it, you have no fast car nor have anything worth of racing! why don't you keep saving your hard working pennies so one day you can be like me you loser.

Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 4:14 pm

funny thing is i was there in person and saw you backpeddle and try and come up with what mph you ent to lol it ranged from 130-160 that night, and that was straigh from your mouth. lets just make it simple the video clearly shows you shut down when he was coming up and screaming by your ass. but change the story to whatever you'd like i saw houw flustered you were about your shit that didn't work how you planned once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 4:43 pm

handofdoom11 wrote:
funny thing is i was there in person and saw you backpeddle and try and come up with what mph you ent to lol it ranged from 130-160 that night, and that was straigh from your mouth. lets just make it simple the video clearly shows you shut down when he was coming up and screaming by your ass. but change the story to whatever you'd like i saw houw flustered you were about your shit that didn't work how you planned once again.

You are a hating bitch sore ass loser! End of the story....

nutswing
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 4:50 pm

lol yep i'm hating on your car that never backs up your mouth and never works... and idk what i would be a sore loser about u duck, your the only one that gets parked in every car you own
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 5:09 pm

You still a nutswinger and a sore loser! again you have nothing to offer! I have bunch of Youtube videos tha i can use to back up my shit track or street! there's not to many YouTube videos out there of cars beating my car on the streets. Maybe one or two.
LMAO you are a faggot! go find a dick and put it in your mouth so you can finally stop all tha shit from bursting out of your mouth.

Bitch
bukkae
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 5:26 pm

There is a stock motor supra with a little turbo that wants a piece of ur crushed gtr500. Are we good for Wed then
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 5:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
There is a stock motor supra with a little turbo that wants a piece of ur crushed gtr500. Are we good for Wed then

What is it that Track or street? WE have to take care business at the track first then we can roll out to the streets IJS.

BTW is a (GT500)
Back to top Go down
Boostedstang

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 5:57 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

What is it that Track or street? WE have to take care business at the track first then we can roll out to the streets IJS.

BTW is a (GT500)

I'm pretty sure he knows that prob just making fun of u since the GTR parked u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next