SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA

Go down 
+13
boostin b13
NoPis10
Boostedstang
alberth@ad-turbo.com
handofdoom11/BANNED
BlackMambaLS3
pdv25
R35 GTR
bambinov8
richevo
V6Chris
s.e.a.n
S twice
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 6:13 pm

So When the Evo vs shelby race is happening ????? popcorn
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 7:20 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
You still a nutswinger and a sore loser! again you have nothing to offer! I have bunch of Youtube videos tha i can use to back up my shit track or street! there's not to many YouTube videos out there of cars beating my car on the streets. Maybe one or two.
LMAO you are a faggot! go find a dick and put it in your mouth so you can finally stop all tha shit from bursting out of your mouth.

Bitch
bukkae

i'd gladly give you a run but your scared of the dig. so i never put it out there. plus you've got enough excuses already out there idk if you have any new ones for me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 7:33 pm

bambinov8 wrote:

Evo it's not running me! he has 10,000 demands and terms and conditions tha i have to meet before I'm qualify to run him. I have to acquire a Street Racing DL First, then i have to send inn an application and get it approved and signed by him, and then I'll be good to go i think! unless there is a mechanical demand on aerodynamics, mods, live axle vs IRS, AWD, hp etc and so forth tha i have to meet as well..

Rolling Eyes Jerkit2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 7:42 pm

Boostedstang wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
There is a stock motor supra with a little turbo that wants a piece of ur crushed gtr500. Are we good for Wed then

What is it that Track or street? WE have to take care business at the track first then we can roll out to the streets IJS.

BTW is a (GT500)

I'm pretty sure he knows that prob just making fun of u since the GTR parked u

Albert is the last person in here to make fun or talk shit about my cars! He came out to beat Shane on a street dig and got yanked and lost $500, he also came out to beat a 4500lbs 1990 jeep Trailblazer and got yanked and again lost another $500 dollars; And who knows how many other races he lost at the track too as well. If there is a person to make fun of him in here, tha will be Me sir, I yanked his ass at the track and he hasn't redeem himself to me yet.

At the track AdTubo (0)
CrusherCobra (1)

Laughing
Back to top Go down
richevo

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 7:46 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:

Evo it's not running me! he has 10,000 demands and terms and conditions tha i have to meet before I'm qualify to run him. I have to acquire a Street Racing DL First, then i have to send inn an application and get it approved and signed by him, and then I'll be good to go i think! unless there is a mechanical demand on aerodynamics, mods, live axle vs IRS, AWD, hp etc and so forth tha i have to meet as well..

Rolling Eyes Jerkit2
LOL..that's some funny shit.. frank i got a deal for u.my car will be running in a couple of weeks....I'll run u 40-140 and then we can 60-150.. then we can go to the track and run there.. we can do this drama free and have fun with our cars..Lmk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 7:54 pm

cheers For Shizzle my nizzle!! We have ever had any issues just because the fact that you show me respect and i do the same for you despite of the hate towards me and my car from others, and for tha you got my respect.

LMK whenever your ready bra!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
richevo

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 8:00 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
cheers For Shizzle my nizzle!! We have ever had any issues just because the fact that you show me respect and i do the same for you despite of the hate towards me and my car from others, and for tha you got my respect.

LMK whenever your ready bra!! Very Happy
no hate here frank.. god bless everything you have.. I'll lyk when I'm ready..this one will stay between Dominicans!! LOL
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
NoPis10

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 8:04 pm

When did Snoop Dogg start using Franks login ???

Shit is getting real GHETTO in here....

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 9:01 pm

U are right Frank. That's the difference between me n u I know when I loose n I know when i win. And if we are goin to talk about my wins. We would be here for a long Time but anyways I believe sandor mopped the floor of Countyline with ur shit. And as far as I know that's an adturbo car. So.....
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 9:02 pm

I told u the supra its ready for any run and any money
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
S twice
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 9:11 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:

Rolling Eyes Jerkit2

Tell me ur 100% and we'll do it. PERIOD admit ur terrified of me because earlier u said u hook from 40 so why should u care if we stop at 130??? U should have a little more confidence buddy... Let's run em and get some TRC footage popcorn
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 9:32 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

At the track AdTubo (0)
CrusherCobra (1)

Laughing

Bullshit, i have video of Sandor pulling your ass NASTY something like you were at the 60ft and he was at the finish
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
richevo

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 9:35 pm

Those adturbo cars are no joke!!! I respect anything coming out of that shop..
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 9:37 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
Lol Frank your a clown....word is you tried burning tires for gtr race at 40 and had to clutch dump it to make it spin lol
but sorry ass faggot won't dig....poor Frank

Rolling Eyes
I think you forgot to swallow your anti retardedness prescription pill this morning.
i don't do digs on the streets you pussy ass crack head.

Frank, I'am going to school you on every post til you shut the fuck up and race me, s twice, Sandor, Alberth or anyone

#1 there is no such thing as the pill unless a doctor has personally prescribed it to you
#2 You said you would Dig me, that my GT is a pos....but your monster cant hang? Frank I'll PUT $500 THAT MY stock shit BEATS A HEAVILY MODIFIED Shelby anyday as long as you built it.
Honestly im a little worried cause your shit is so fuckin parked that it might just hook lmao

Frank on a slick 1000whp < V6Chris 400hp, 275 radial

Looks like im still your father Frank. Shit your short enough to be my son
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 9:40 pm

richevo wrote:

pft, Alberth just gets his cars fast off my fast vibe i spread when i walk in the shop every once in a while, My blessing make it fast lol!
Back to top Go down
richevo

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 9:42 pm

V6Chris wrote:
richevo wrote:

pft, Alberth just gets his cars fast off my fast vibe i spread when i walk in the shop every once in a while, My blessing make it fast lol!
I'll let you walk around my EVO then!! Lmao
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 9:43 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
You still a nutswinger and a sore loser! again you have nothing to offer! I have bunch of Youtube videos tha i can use to back up my shit track or street! there's not to many YouTube videos out there of cars beating my car on the streets. Maybe one or two.
LMAO you are a faggot! go find a dick and put it in your mouth so you can finally stop all tha shit from bursting out of your mouth.

Bitch
bukkae

you really wanna play this game? lmao
Frank you're so pissed, why is everything related to male body parts? I know you know the male body better then your car but none of us men in here are interested, we like speed and pussy. lol second part is the only reason we like you lol!

anyway who wants a string of Frank losing on youtube vids?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 9:44 pm

richevo wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
richevo wrote:

lmao your Evo is already fast, but when you enter the next quick 8, I will do a small prayer with my hands on the car for good luck so you win. if you do I want half! lmao
Back to top Go down
richevo

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 9:45 pm

V6Chris wrote:
richevo wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
richevo wrote:

lmao your Evo is already fast, but when you enter the next quick 8, I will do a small prayer with my hands on the car for good luck so you win. if you do I want half! lmao
deal!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 9:53 pm

Boostedstang wrote:
I'm pretty sure he knows that prob just making fun of u since the GTR parked u

lmao Frank didnt catch that...

Frank honestly what is it about everyones car that you're scared of?
its not just Alberth, we know you want nothing of that. When Alberths yellow s2k was at its worst, no offense Alberth but fuck you know what i mean single disc 5 speed that still did work, let Franks fastest car he's ever owned take the hit and quickly stopped the pull.

Frank you said you car was going to be untouchable....dude WHAT THE FUCK is a fair race for you? wtf can your junk do?
WHEN is something going to be ok for you....Alberth is running you with the slowest car he's got right now for money at the track how you want it and you're still being a coward about it

S twice is giving you a 40-130, quick being a fuckin duck an except that race, we all know you're going on the second or first honk anyway, plus you're driver of the year so you should handle that evo. fuck s twice knows on paper he shouldnt be able to beat you but thats still not good enough for you...
its 10mph QUIT BEING A BITCH AND LOCK THAT SHIT FRANK! fuckin coward ass moves you pull makes you look like the pathetic racer you are

Shit Paul traps under 140, slower then your car previous trapped and you dont want that either

what do you want? a crew of 12X cars? thats why you texted me?
lmao

just in 1000whp ready to give the walk to anything under 500hp LMK
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 9:58 pm

Frank you wanna race your shit, go to the bend, go to sunoco on friday at 10pm do shit like that. You'll have a blast racing those cars..

ps we have another Shelby Coming soon for you. 2010, Stock motor, bolt ons and of course the nitrous treatment.
Would you like a dig with that? or is it to much? want the hit?
The red Shelby is still willing to give you the hit.

lmao isnt that fuckin Sad frank...stock shelby with 125shot is gonna give a fully built to the dick, bigger tire and the skinny up front Shelby the hit?
you're happy about that build?
lmao Frank throw that shit off a cliff lmao sorry ass ricer
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 10:30 pm

Stop it he's going to kill him self lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 9:54 am

So V6chris! Here you are again letting your diarrhea leak out worse than last time, is post after post YOU responding to your own exhibiting cognitive demented comments.

Now lets put a pause to this stupidity of yours! I will ask you this time only and never again, Is your pos shit ready for my shit 40-50-60 roll or track?I had already told you i don't do digs on the streets! I go to the track for tha.

AGAIN 40-50-60-70-80-90-100-200-300-900mph rolls or track VS any of those turds you drive LMK..

Here have some mayo for your taste bukkae
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 11:37 am

S twice wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:

Rolling Eyes Jerkit2

Tell me ur 100% and we'll do it. PERIOD admit ur terrified of me because earlier u said u hook from 40 so why should u care if we stop at 130??? U should have a little more confidence buddy... Let's run em and get some TRC footage popcorn
somebody seems to be ready 100% on this post , crusher are you on the kill mode ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 11:48 am

I am ready, but on the baby mode!! If this nig is ready for wedsnight so do i...

popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA   Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out HASNTCRUSHEDANYTHINGCOBRA
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next