SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i

Go down 
+20
Phantom SRT4
miamimagic
NorySS
s.e.a.n
I8URRICE
killacamcivic
b18chatch06
botldvq35sed
lvlemphizstylez
soaka1
BlackMambaLS3
mach1chris
loaf
alcoven/BANNED
CRUSH
MrEJay-1
JP GTR R35
SILVERBEAST
antoanS4
V6Chris
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
loaf
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 1:47 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
loaf wrote:
i didnt really see a fight go down steve. i just saw u in a headlock while joel was being held back and all the sudden ryans on the floor and joel getsva cheap shot and then u get off him w/o doimg nething. ur all talk

So thats all you seen Loaf!... The reason thats all you seen because you were to busy kissing V6Chris's ass "shaking his hand telling him that you dont want know problem with none of us and how you dont want to end up like Ryan while pointing to his pussy ass on the floor while I was on top of him about to fuck him up" so dont try and make people believe otherwise you dirty midget motha fucka!... I dont got time for that pussy shit Loaf, so if you keep it up, I really dont mind making you the next Ryan, all I need you to do is just come test me!...

And when Joel bitch slap his ass I got off of him to see if he wanted a piece of Joel, and he did exactly what I thought, Nothing!... So the only one thats all talk is you and Ryan's pussass!...
wtf me and chris agreed to be kool before that night remember its on this thread lol ryan just trying to get me started with u ppl and it aint gonna happen this is his problem not mine
Back to top Go down
loaf
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 1:50 pm

i told him to stop talking shit and he didnt listen lol
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 1:55 pm

loaf wrote:
look this is ryan you bitch ass mother fucker

Joel remember this you sandy motherfucker.

Ur gunna get ur fucking bald ass head cracked.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
yea why did they cut off the vid after 90 i walked his pussy ass mustangs are a joke i was bone stock i had just got the car great win Jerkit as far as fucking me up bring a fucken gun pussy your going to need it Sk
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 1:56 pm

Ryan is giving you a bad name Loaf.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 1:59 pm

loaf wrote:

A Ryan, why dont your pussass get your own screen, I dont want you posting under Loaf's name anymore!... And the only sandy mothafucka is you for posting some old video from 9months ago when Joel was fully stock!...I think he had the vette for 2-3weeks by then, but tell your homie I said good run anyways!...

I heard you boy with the Civic's, fender got fucked up as I through your big ass on it!... You him let know that i'll MAN up and fix his shit for him, becuz he really didn't have nothing to do with it...

As far as somebody head cracking Joel for pimp slapping your bitchass, I WANT YOU TO BRING IT!!!...
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 2:04 pm

RYAN REMEMBER THIS?! affraid [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 2:06 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
loaf
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 2:09 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
loaf wrote:

A Ryan, why dont your pussass get your own screen, I dont want you posting under Loaf's name anymore!... And the only sandy mothafucka is you for posting some old video from 9months ago when Joel was fully stock!...I think he had the vette for 2-3weeks by then, but tell your homie I said good run anyways!...

I heard you boy with the Civic's, fender got fucked up as I through your big ass on it!... You him let know that i'll MAN up and fix his shit for him, becuz he really didn't have nothing to do with it...

As far as somebody head cracking Joel for pimp slapping your bitchass, I WANT YOU TO BRING IT!!!...
good looking out for the civic he said he will really appreciate it and ryan needs to cough up for the hood he cracked
Back to top Go down
loaf
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 2:11 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
Ryan is giving you a bad name Loaf.
yea he getting me in the mix
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 2:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
loaf
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 2:15 pm

i saw the bitch slap but nothing before that happen were the fuk did u ppl come from i didnt see u ppl til u were by the civic i recognized joel and then i was talking to chris
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 2:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
Professional Street Racer
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 2:16 pm

SLAP!lol!

Last edited by MrEJay-1 on July 20th 2009, 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 2:16 pm

loaf wrote:
i saw the bitch slap but nothing before that happen were the fuk did u ppl come from i didnt see u ppl til u were by the civic i recognized joel and then i was talking to chris
WE LIVE ON THE STREETS IN THE NIGHT
Back to top Go down
loaf
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 2:17 pm

lol u fucking smacked me with that watch u left on the floor u fucking old man. sorry loaf i have to post under ur name because these sandy motherfuckers deleted my account on this wack fourm. Joel if u pull out a gun on me u better fucking use it. i have a little present for u fucking cowards.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 2:19 pm

Watch out here come Ryans hit men![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 2:22 pm

this fucking thread is full of win lmfao
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 2:22 pm

loaf wrote:
lol u fucking smacked me with that watch u left on the floor u fucking old man. sorry loaf i have to post under ur name because these sandy motherfuckers deleted my account on this wack fourm. Joel if u pull out a gun on me u better fucking use it. i have a little present for u fucking cowards.
the watch was steves im sure you would have loved to keep my Rolex sorry pussy thats on my left hand i slaped you with my right i hope you liked it sweet heart there is plenty more where that came from this is my present to you and your mother Jerkit
Back to top Go down
Silky Johnson

Silky Johnson

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 2:25 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:

Thats Whats Up. Props For Manning Up.
Back to top Go down
http://flickr.com/alexborges
loaf
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 2:49 pm

u can keep it ryan ima making a new one
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 2:52 pm

loaf wrote:
u can keep it ryan ima making a new one

Yeah make a new one and i'll just delete the old "Loaf account"... Just PM me your new account name so i can quickly approve it...
Back to top Go down
loaf
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 2:59 pm

u see the sandyness. they want to talk shit but they dont want me to be able to reply back steve ur soft u should have sswung at me u little bitch
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 3:01 pm

Damn bro, I knew Joel was an Indian...

Joel SlapAHoe.
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 3:09 pm

loaf wrote:
u see the sandyness. they want to talk shit but they dont want me to be able to reply back steve ur soft u should have sswung at me u little bitch

he had the perfect opportuinity to swing but he felt sorry for u. i guess next time u wont be so lucky! then u get up holding ur face and call v6 chris a pussy he draws his set and gets in ur face and u back away with ur hand in his face shooing him like a fly.i would have figured u would have learned something from the whole thing. but i guess not..... What satisfaction do u get from talking all this shit?
Back to top Go down
loaf
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 3:15 pm

lol i swung at him and hit him on the side of his head. i learned that he is a pussy for not swining back. if he would have swung back it would have been on and we would have settled it. but he tried to act hard as usuall and he was just ended up being aall talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next