SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i

Go down 
+20
Phantom SRT4
miamimagic
NorySS
s.e.a.n
I8URRICE
killacamcivic
b18chatch06
botldvq35sed
lvlemphizstylez
soaka1
BlackMambaLS3
mach1chris
loaf
alcoven/BANNED
CRUSH
MrEJay-1
JP GTR R35
SILVERBEAST
antoanS4
V6Chris
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
parkiao
parkiao

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2009, 9:37 pm

TODOS SON UNOS COMEPINGASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

(SAP) cock suckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssssssssss

LAWL THIS THREAD IS TO FUNNY BRO JUST LOCK IT UP

ryan vs steve

and a camara so theres no bs of oh i won or oh i this lol this forum is finally geting something worth reading popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2009, 9:39 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 3:51 am

03cobra wrote:
I did swing at him and he didnt hit me back. This was after he was in a headlock while I was telling him to chill out....IDK where everyone is getting the idea that I got thrown, planted...ect....

He is just trying to use the exuse of ohhh I didnt want to hurt you, thats why I didnt swing....

THIS IS WHAT THE FUCK RYAN IS SAYING ABOUT ME OVER IN "jdmsouth.com", AND ALSO WHAT HAPPEN THAT NIGHT!.. I THINK IM REALLY GONNA HAVE TO FUCK HIM UP NEXT TIME I SEE HIM!!!.... NEXT TIME AROUND I WILL SHOW NO MERCY TO THAT FUCKBOY!!!!....
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 4:05 am

remember "Keep pullin" lol... same thing with throwin hands
Back to top Go down
THE ONE
Admin
Admin
THE ONE

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 8:55 am

BITCH SLAP
To open handedley slap someone. Denote disrespect for the person being bitch slapped as they are not worthy of a man sized punch. Suggests the slap was met with little resistance and much whining
Kieth owed me that $20 for weeks and I had to bitch slap the M.F. to get it back. I hope the true meaning of bitch slap is clear now lol!
Back to top Go down
https://southernknights.forumotion.net
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 9:03 am

STREETKNIGHT wrote:
BITCH SLAP
To open handedley slap someone. Denote disrespect for the person being bitch slapped as they are not worthy of a man sized punch. Suggests the slap was met with little resistance and much whining
Kieth owed me that $20 for weeks and I had to bitch slap the M.F. to get it back. I hope the true meaning of bitch slap is clear now lol!
Good one SK lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 7:14 pm

Sk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8