SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i

Go down 
+20
Phantom SRT4
miamimagic
NorySS
s.e.a.n
I8URRICE
killacamcivic
b18chatch06
botldvq35sed
lvlemphizstylez
soaka1
BlackMambaLS3
mach1chris
loaf
alcoven/BANNED
CRUSH
MrEJay-1
JP GTR R35
SILVERBEAST
antoanS4
V6Chris
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
loaf
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 5:19 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Ill be out there loaf
honestly shouldnt be a problem unless your attitude is on the same boat as Ryans
which doesnt seem that way. because Ryan would have called out about 5 people by now
me and v6chris are str8 we meet up last night at sunoco we shacked hands problem solved back to street racing lol
Back to top Go down
loaf
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 5:24 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
loaf wrote:
like i told u before chris i had nothing bad to say bout ur car til i heard from ryan u were talking shit point blank this all coulda been a miss under standing but who cares now

A Loaf, you never disrespected me in anyway kind of way, so if you said it was a misunderstanding and V6Chris is cool with that, then me and ALL of SK will be cool with that too!... Believe me, I hate all the drama bullshit that comes along with this racing scene, but sometimes you have to stand up for yourself and others thats in your circle!...

As far as your homeboy Ryan, I still got a bone to pick with his ignorant ass when I see him for getting racist with me, so if you ever decide to come on our territory one of these nights, you be sure to leave his pussass home, because to me, anyone around him when I see him will be guilty by association!...
on the other hand u and ryan need to square off clean fight wut ever happens happens just end ur beef it aint worth having it over talking shit trust me problems aint good to have but i understand u ryan went were he shouldnt have gone with u about the black ppl comment
Back to top Go down
loaf
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 5:25 pm

o yea and no were near the blue Si
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 11:42 pm

my bad couldnt talk much and get through w/e for obvious reason but everything is squared away and good between you and me loaf. I have no problems with you and it was good seeing you. I'd like to see the civic run against some other cars though. you and the white SRT4 might be a good race.

As far as Ryan....idk what to say, i dont know how someone could talk shit after what happend but w/e. he's not the brightest crayon in the box im sure
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 11:49 pm

loaf wrote:
on the other hand u and ryan need to square off clean fight wut ever happens happens just end ur beef it aint worth having it over talking shit trust me problems aint good to have but i understand u ryan went were he shouldnt have gone with u about the black ppl comment

"Clean fight", it was just Ryan and me no one jumped in, and as you can see I took it easy on Ryan last night, no need for me to go into details... And also if you think i fuck with people just to start problems, you obviuosly dont know a nigga because thats not what im about!... But you are right, the line was crossed when he disrespected black people because im one of the many blacks that wont stand for that bullshit!... If he kept his E-thuggin to a minimum it probably wouldnt've came to what happen last night...

I was willing to squash all this bullshit from last night but I heard at the races today that hes still talking shit about a nigga, so its obvious that he didnt learn his lesson... You tell that pussy to keep me and Joel's name out his motha fucken mouth because round 3 wont be so easy, and thats real nigga shit!... Joel bitch slap his pussass just to let him know that he wasn't worth swinging on... So if he wants to call Joel or me soft, you better remind his bitchass what happen last night at the SUNOCO!...
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 7:42 am

NO NOT THE BITCH SLAP affraid Sk
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 8:20 am

Oh chet looks like someone got a mild beat down lol
Back to top Go down
NorySS
Professional Street Racer
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 8:28 am

VIDEOS OR IT DID NOT HAPPEN!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 8:50 am

No need for videos NORY, so I guess it didnt happen!... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 8:56 am

ok, I will settle for animated GIFs then.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 8:57 am

NorySS wrote:

wtf
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 9:12 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
NorySS wrote:

wtf

you know the animated pictures, its like a bunch of pictures put together to make a quick slide show.

like this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 10:22 am

And she will definetley get it!... Jerkit
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 10:59 am

come here pretty girl! me have someting for u! Jerkit lol!
Back to top Go down
loaf
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 11:54 am

i didnt really see a fight go down steve. i just saw u in a headlock while joel was being held back and all the sudden ryans on the floor and joel getsva cheap shot and then u get off him w/o doimg nething. ur all talk
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 11:58 am

oh chet, i saw a slight cunt shot...
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 12:23 pm

loaf wrote:
i didnt really see a fight go down steve. i just saw u in a headlock while joel was being held back and all the sudden ryans on the floor and joel getsva cheap shot and then u get off him w/o doimg nething. ur all talk

So thats all you seen Loaf!... The reason thats all you seen because you were to busy kissing V6Chris's ass "shaking his hand telling him that you dont want know problem with none of us and how you dont want to end up like Ryan while pointing to his pussy ass on the floor while I was on top of him about to fuck him up" so dont try and make people believe otherwise you dirty midget motha fucka!... I dont got time for that pussy shit Loaf, so if you keep it up, I really dont mind making you the next Ryan, all I need you to do is just come test me!...

And when Joel bitch slap his ass I got off of him to see if he wanted a piece of Joel, and he did exactly what I thought, Nothing!... So the only one thats all talk is you and Ryan's pussass!...
Back to top Go down
loaf
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 12:30 pm

w/e you say I saw everything. Why would you get off of him and see if he wanted some of joel? You cant take on that fatboy byurself? He told me that he will be looking to fuck you and Joel up with a few of his boys that JOEL knows personally.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 12:42 pm

loaf wrote:
w/e you say I saw everything. Why would you get off of him and see if he wanted some of joel? You cant take on that fatboy byurself? He told me that he will be looking to fuck you and Joel up with a few of his boys that JOEL knows personally.

If you want we can meet right now, it dont make no sense for his softass to come looking for us... Were always looking for a race or a fight, that will only make our day better!... You just let me know where you wanna meet and will be there!...
Back to top Go down
loaf
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 12:59 pm

idk dats between u and him. you guys really need to settle this one on one..
Back to top Go down
loaf
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 1:03 pm

look this is ryan you bitch ass mother fucker

Joel remember this you sandy motherfucker.

Ur gunna get ur fucking bald ass head cracked.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 1:21 pm

wtb videos meow.
Back to top Go down
loaf
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 1:39 pm

ryan stop talking shit under my name jackass
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 1:39 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
loaf wrote:

If you want we can meet right now, it dont make no sense for his softass to come looking for us... Were always looking for a race or a fight, that will only make our day better!... You just let me know where you wanna meet and will be there!...

Ohhh snap
Back to top Go down
loaf
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 1:41 pm

i was like wtf was i banged up talking shit online again lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next