SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i

Go down 
+20
Phantom SRT4
miamimagic
NorySS
s.e.a.n
I8URRICE
killacamcivic
b18chatch06
botldvq35sed
lvlemphizstylez
soaka1
BlackMambaLS3
mach1chris
loaf
alcoven/BANNED
CRUSH
MrEJay-1
JP GTR R35
SILVERBEAST
antoanS4
V6Chris
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
MrEJay-1
Professional Street Racer
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 5:55 pm

w.e do us a favor and grow up.. untill then dont bother wasting our time. because u are the all mighty and never wrong RYAN!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 6:00 pm

loaf wrote:
alright grandpa..whenever you wanna step up to someone your own age and size u let me know. Obviously your boy steve needs you to handle me? Steve didnt do shit to me he was scared to touch me. he was fucking tripping on his own to feet...we will see what you have to say when your boy steve is in the hospital.
STEVE DIDNT DO NOTHING? SO WHY WERE YOU ON THE FLOOR affraid I WAS ONLY THERE SO NO OTHER PUSSY WOULD JUMP IN I REALLY WANTED TO KICK YOU TO SLEEP BUT I DONT LIKE TO KICK PUPPIES THE ONLY REASON I SLAPPED YOU WAS BECAUSE I TOLD YOU YOUR BIG MOUTH WAS GOING TO GET SLAPPED. JUST ADDMIT YOUR SCARED OF ME THATS WHY YOU HAVE TO BRING SOMBODY ELSE TO FIGHT ME I REALLY HOPE YOUR BUDDIES ARE SMARTER THAN YOU AND DONT COME OPEN A CAN OF WORMS FOR A PUSSY LIKE YOU I ALREADY TRIED YOU THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT PLAY WITH IT HOWEVER YOU LIKE ILL BE AT THE SAME PLACE SAME TIME YOU KNOW HOW TO FIND ME
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 6:03 pm

loaf wrote:
exactly...he came up to my face and didnt do shit. wow i feel sorry for u fucking pussies if u say i got owned. so its pretty simple...im still waiting for steve to give me a fight. im not posting nemore i know where to find u.
OH MY GOD IM SOOOOO SCARED OF A 19 YEAR OLD PUNK WIYH A BIG MOUTH Laughing
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 6:15 pm

MAYBE RYAN SHOULD BUY THIS BOOK[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
loaf
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 6:20 pm

loll...why dont you just let me and steve settle it. If you want to jump in my boy will crack your head, its simple. So you are saying you want to fight a 19 year old. I think all of you need to grow up, you are acting like babies.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 7:05 pm

loaf wrote:
exactly...he came up to my face and didnt do shit. wow i feel sorry for u fucking pussies if u say i got owned. so its pretty simple...im still waiting for steve to give me a fight. im not posting nemore i know where to find u.

Yeah, you know where to find me same place, same time, so why the fuck you still running your dicksucker pussyboy!... You asked me "why I didnt swing on you when I was on top of you", because its pussy mothafuckas like you that run to the COPS after im done fuck your bitchass up... Besides, SUNOCO is one of the few race spots that we can meet without the COPS breaking it up every second, so why should I get that spot blown up by fucking yo stupidass up for being ignorant!...

Im starting to think you like all this drama bullshit and thats why you keep provoking me!... And as far as you calling me soft, you and everyone else that knows the REAL STORY knows what time it is, so there will be no need for me to dispute!...

If Saturday night wasnt enough for you, LIKE I TOLD YOUR SOFTASS BEFORE, WE CAN MEET RIGHT MOTHAFUCKEN NOW, I REALLY DONT GIVE A FUCK!... You need to grow the fuck up and stop talking shit jitt, becuz thats only making things worst for you!...
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 7:52 pm

all i got to say about this is ryan do u really wanna take things to the other level??The guys with the blue 5.0 aint gonna do shit to joel they're not gonna crak nobodys head and joel has been in prison before so i dont think joel would let anybody do anything to himself he should have reflects of a cat and plus HE"S NOT ALONE :SK:Steve is not going to no hospital. ..u got beat up because u asked for it u said something racist to steve and u called him a pussy the man answers back like a man on saturday not the way u wanted though but thats what u get for insulting a man now is all even why look for more problems??Just settle things out and lets go to the hangouts to race like is supposed to be if u dont like joel or steve thats fine u dont have to talk to them but lets stop this B.S now..
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 8:01 pm

to be honest,

at the end of the day, he got slapped.

Does anything else matter?
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 8:28 pm

NorySS wrote:
to be honest,

at the end of the day, he got slapped.

Does anything else matter?
lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 8:29 pm

loaf wrote:
loll...why dont you just let me and steve settle it. If you want to jump in my boy will crack your head, its simple. So you are saying you want to fight a 19 year old. I think all of you need to grow up, you are acting like babies.
I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR BOY I JUST DONT LIKE YOU I WONT JUMP IN STEVES MAN ENOUGH TO KICK YOUR ASS HE SPARED YOU HE COULD OF BROKE YOUR FACE WHEN YOU WERE ON THE FLOOR SERIOUSLY RYAN STOP THE BS IM NOT GOING TO DO NOTHING TO YOU IF YOU WANT PROBLEMS WITH ME THEN STEP UP TO ME OTHERWISE STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME I DONT WANT TO HURT YOU KID AND YOU DONT WANT TO FIGHT YOU PROVED THAT SATURDAY NIGHT IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT STEVE FINE ONE ON ONE IF ANYBODY JUMPS IN I WILL JUMP IN OTHERWISE ILL JUST WATCH CALL THE SHOTS FATBOY WHATS IT GOING TO BE Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
loaf
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 9:08 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
loaf wrote:
I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR BOY I JUST DONT LIKE YOU I WONT JUMP IN STEVES MAN ENOUGH TO KICK YOUR ASS HE SPARED YOU HE COULD OF BROKE YOUR FACE WHEN YOU WERE ON THE FLOOR SERIOUSLY RYAN STOP THE BS IM NOT GOING TO DO NOTHING TO YOU IF YOU WANT PROBLEMS WITH ME THEN STEP UP TO ME OTHERWISE STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME I DONT WANT TO HURT YOU KID AND YOU DONT WANT TO FIGHT YOU PROVED THAT SATURDAY NIGHT IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT STEVE FINE ONE ON ONE IF ANYBODY JUMPS IN I WILL JUMP IN OTHERWISE ILL JUST WATCH CALL THE SHOTS FATBOY WHATS IT GOING TO BE Evil or Very Mad
this is loaf speaking lol true words roght here sounds fair
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 9:24 pm

Ryan your a shit talking nobody. this is what REALLY WENT DOWN

Steve had his arm cocked back for like 10seconds over your mc donalds built body you've grown into. Then after the bitch slap Joel gave you steve felt sorry for you and just could not hit you. he didnt hit you to show you and send you a message that he could basically fuck your shit up, so its time to quit talking shit, and that you were wrong.

Steve WENT UP TO YOU. said whats up pussy boy and you pushed him in fear for your life probably. which he then lifted your triplestack hamgburgerhelping ass like you were a child and dropped you like your mother used too.

then after your embarrassment you call me out, thinking i wouldnt do anything to re-deam your humiliation as a soft ass fagot. As I just started walking towards you, you backed up, didnt even put up your set just had your arm out like a bitch to keep me away. YOU DIDNT SWING ON SHIT PUSSY!

and the worst! after steve got off you while you were on your back you tried to kick him like some soft ass bitch on the ground. some shit i'd do when i was like 8years old fighting with my brother.

What I saw was some pathetic ass buffet loving pussy get embarrassed to a point where he HAS TO bring a weapon out to make revenge. fucking bitch

Thats the true story
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 9:29 pm

loaf wrote:
you said that last time. and you knew where to find us. but for MONTHS YOU JUST WOULD HIDE

loaf wrote:
ohh so it was only five of u my bad. i was with 2 people that were down to fight because loaf was having a tea party with v6 chris. and u pussys still walked away. joel why didnt u hit me when i was standing up u fucking coward

you mean while loaf was being a man with a brain and stopping this internet bullshit.
walked away? lol its not like you walked towards us to fight anyone
and that last person that went up to you was JOEL. AND YOU DIDNT DO SHIT, you were standing and joel had his set up and you just pissed your pants in fear again.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 9:41 pm

also let it be known to everyone
Steve was directly over Ryan hand cocked back for a while, he had an open shot right at Ryan's face. and the ONLY reason he didnt let loose was because Ryans the type of queer to call a cop.
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 9:43 pm

well said! cheers
Back to top Go down
loaf
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 10:25 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
loaf wrote:
Lol when i was on the floor for 25 seconds i was holding both of steves arms while you came behind me like a coward and hit me.....it didnt look like steve had the balls to swing
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 10:27 pm

loaf wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
loaf wrote:
Lol when i was on the floor for 25 seconds i was holding both of steves arms while you came behind me like a coward and hit me.....it didnt look like steve had the balls to swing

coming from the kid that couldnt swing on a guy half is weight Jerkit2

oh and btw i know it may have seem like your entire life was flashing before your eyes but it was maybe at most 10seconds. 25seconds would be your car at a track
Back to top Go down
loaf
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 10:34 pm

lol u put ur set up a 1/4 mile away from me and i walked up to you and smacked your face away and u walked away....i dont have beef with u like that. i just have beef with u on the streeets chris....u swear ur v6 can run like my 4.6
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 10:41 pm

loaf wrote:
lol u put ur set up a 1/4 mile away from me and i walked up to you and smacked your face away and u walked away....i dont have beef with u like that. i just have beef with u on the streeets chris....u swear ur v6 can run like my 4.6

lol i swear you must have been on some crazy ass drugs that night. you didnt even ATTEMPT to swing at me nor did you take 1 step toward me you lying sack of shit

oh btw when i walked up to you, you had your face turned away and just tossing your wrist like a queer praying something would happen
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 11:14 pm

V6Chris wrote:
also let it be known to everyone
Steve was directly over Ryan hand cocked back for a while, he had an open shot right at Ryan's face. and the ONLY reason he didnt let loose was because Ryans the type of queer to call a cop.
true
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 11:16 pm

loaf wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
loaf wrote:
leave it alone kid and get the fuck off the site
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2009, 2:37 am

Wow. Looks like i missed the drama.

Read the last couple pages and i dont really get thet point of it.

If your on your Back and steve is on top of you then the Fight Is OVER in my opinion. Only way you would have a chance from that position would be to get him in a full guard(not going to happen), or run.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2009, 8:28 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
Wow. Looks like i missed the drama.

Read the last couple pages and i dont really get thet point of it.

If your on your Back and steve is on top of you then the Fight Is OVER in my opinion. Only way you would have a chance from that position would be to get him in a full guard(not going to happen), or run.

He had no chance. the most movement he did was move his head back when Joel laid his hand across his face. he jerked his head back faster then a bat outta hell wondering wtf just happend lol

I laughed about that til literally about 3-4hours later. lol the thought still brings a smile to me face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2009, 9:15 pm

i heard that ryan GOT HIS ASS BEAT! cheers wish i didnt miss that Evil or Very Mad oh well ryan sorry to say u had it coming to you! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2009, 9:16 pm

oh by the way....steve mad props to you bro! Sk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next