SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i

Go down 
+20
Phantom SRT4
miamimagic
NorySS
s.e.a.n
I8URRICE
killacamcivic
b18chatch06
botldvq35sed
lvlemphizstylez
soaka1
BlackMambaLS3
mach1chris
loaf
alcoven/BANNED
CRUSH
MrEJay-1
JP GTR R35
SILVERBEAST
antoanS4
V6Chris
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
b18chatch06
Professional Street Racer
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2009, 8:17 pm

that teal nitrous k20 hatch is a low 11 second car
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2009, 8:25 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:

Really!!!... Well see if he wants to run me Jesse because you know im always looking for a good run.... Sk
Back to top Go down
lvlemphizstylez

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2009, 12:03 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
b18chatch06 wrote:

Really!!!... Well see if he wants to run me Jesse because you know im always looking for a good run.... Sk

hes already back up here
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2009, 5:27 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
b18chatch06 wrote:

dont know him personally, but more so just who he is and what his setup is/has run.....and like the poster above me said. he lives in tally and comes down every so often so you'll have to catch him when he's down
Back to top Go down
loaf
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2009, 11:53 pm

V6Chris wrote:
loaf the car still has to seat the bearings, It was suppose to go in for a re-tune wed to make sure everything is straight but theres a misfire i cannot trace

the race will happen, right now ijust need time. i dont know what card your trying to play, but point is, you talked shit about my car online but in person had nothing bad to say about it. this kinda bullshit is stupid as fuck.
secondly Ryan is literally either stupid as fuck, or just likes being surrounded in shit. If he can start a problem with someone, granted he will do it.
hanging out with a tool like that is bound to give you a bad name
just let me know ill bev in hialeah next weekend
Back to top Go down
loaf
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 4:32 pm

like i told u before chris i had nothing bad to say bout ur car til i heard from ryan u were talking shit point blank this all coulda been a miss under standing but who cares now
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 1:56 am

I dont know what happen loaf.
personally Ryan is basically just fixing the sheets to a death bed with the shit he talks among some people

and if your riding out with him, dont even go to me.
If you can confront me and say it personally that you werent talking shit or the REAL story. I could respect that. If I see you there then I'm sure we can deal with the situation then correctly

as far as the internet. I'm not gonna believe much on it.

And as for the race. Right now I have a daily driver, that is going out there. which doesnt hold a candle to my V6. The V6 is in the works of a new setup. It'll be on a STOCK bottom end! maybe...im still debating
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 10:59 am

loaf wrote:
like i told u before chris i had nothing bad to say bout ur car til i heard from ryan u were talking shit point blank this all coulda been a miss under standing but who cares now

A Loaf, you never disrespected me in anyway kind of way, so if you said it was a misunderstanding and V6Chris is cool with that, then me and ALL of SK will be cool with that too!... Believe me, I hate all the drama bullshit that comes along with this racing scene, but sometimes you have to stand up for yourself and others thats in your circle!...

As far as your homeboy Ryan, I still got a bone to pick with his ignorant ass when I see him for getting racist with me, so if you ever decide to come on our territory one of these nights, you be sure to leave his pussass home, because to me, anyone around him when I see him will be guilty by association!...
Back to top Go down
loaf
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 7:40 pm

V6Chris wrote:
personally Ryan is basically just fixing the sheets to a death bed with the shit he talks among some people

If you can confront me and say it personally that you werent talking shit or the REAL story. I could respect that. If I see you there then I'm sure we can deal with the situation then correctly

And as for the race. Right now I have a daily driver, that is going out there. which doesnt hold a candle to my V6. The V6 is in the works of a new setup. It'll be on a STOCK bottom end! maybe...im still debating
nigga its simple ryan told me u were having a big party cause u beat me and u or ur ppl said im parked so i did wut i do best witch is talk shit and convense u to do wut i wanted u to do witch is run it for money point blank i usually dont care to loose but for some reason this shit got to my head idk if u ppl did or not but it dont matter anymore i really dont care if u have problem im gonna be at sonuco tonight around 10pm and we call talk it over like adults and if that dont work theres other ways we can come to a solution to this problem i really dont care u ppl are the same as me u go out there to race and have fun doing wut we like but some times this shit happens
Back to top Go down
loaf
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 7:53 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
loaf wrote:

A Loaf, you never disrespected me in anyway kind of way, so if you said it was a misunderstanding and V6Chris is cool with that, then me and ALL of SK will be cool with that too!... Believe me, I hate all the drama bullshit that comes along with this racing scene, but sometimes you have to stand up for yourself and others thats in your circle!...

As far as your homeboy Ryan, I still got a bone to pick with his ignorant ass when I see him for getting racist with me, so if you ever decide to come on our territory one of these nights, you be sure to leave his pussass home, because to me, anyone around him when I see him will be guilty by association!...
thats between u and ryan not my problem if u wanna fight him thats fine he went outta line im pretty sure he be out there tonight as well so go do as u please and as the territory part guy we are street racing not selling crack on the corner unless ur making money there its not ur territory come down south to my block ill show u wut i mean lol and dont rush ryan thats pie shit handle it urself by urself im not trying to have a fukin rumble in a gas station over some shit that aint my problem and im sure u ppl aint either its stupid
Back to top Go down
loaf
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 8:02 pm

u ppl should come so we can handle or end our lil problem tonight oooooo yea and for the associated part i ride by myself im associated with myself no body else im not in any crew or group so dont but me in this mental image of being associated with anybody cause im not just making that clear
Back to top Go down
loaf
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 8:04 pm

o yea and were are the naples kids with the super fast civic that wanted to run for some cash u kids been lost wuts wrong are u scared ?
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 8:29 pm

loaf? good to see you back on Cool
Back to top Go down
loaf
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 8:35 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
loaf? good to see you back on Cool
lol i been a lil buzy
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 8:40 pm

Ill be out there loaf
honestly shouldnt be a problem unless your attitude is on the same boat as Ryans
which doesnt seem that way. because Ryan would have called out about 5 people by now
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 8:42 pm

loaf wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

nigga its simple ryan told me u were having a big party cause u beat me and u or ur ppl said im parked so i did wut i do best witch is talk shit and convense u to do wut i wanted u to do witch is run it for money point blank i usually dont care to loose but for some reason this shit got to my head idk if u ppl did or not but it dont matter anymore i really dont care if u have problem im gonna be at sonuco tonight around 10pm and we call talk it over like adults and if that dont work theres other ways we can come to a solution to this problem i really dont care u ppl are the same as me u go out there to race and have fun doing wut we like but some times this shit happens

False
I didnt even bring up the race after you and ryan stopped talking about it.
I have no problems if it really was a misunderstanding
Obviously Ryan seems to be the idiot in the middle twisting up shit for no reason.
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
botldvq35sed

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 10:25 pm

CONCLUSION: RYAN IS A FUCKING DOUCHE!
Back to top Go down
loaf
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 10:27 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Ill be out there loaf
honestly shouldnt be a problem unless your attitude is on the same boat as Ryans
which doesnt seem that way. because Ryan would have called out about 5 people by now
just dont act cocky im leaving to sunoco now
Back to top Go down
killacamcivic
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
killacamcivic

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2009, 12:40 am

ill be over one of this days ill let u know when i come over
Back to top Go down
loaf
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2009, 2:05 pm

killacamcivic wrote:
ill be over one of this days ill let u know when i come over
ok let me know when
Back to top Go down
I8URRICE
I8URRICE

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2009, 2:33 pm

loaf wrote:
o yea and were are the naples kids with the super fast civic that wanted to run for some cash u kids been lost wuts wrong are u scared ?

hey fat fuck, were waiting on your ugly ass to come over herelike you said...last time we were over there we called you and you never came out so thats YOUR problem...keep talking shit, or get in your bumperless POS and come over here
Back to top Go down
loaf
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2009, 3:40 pm

I8URRICE wrote:
loaf wrote:

hey fat fuck, were waiting on your ugly ass to come over herelike you said...last time we were over there we called you and you never came out so thats YOUR problem...keep talking shit, or get in your bumperless POS and come over here
yo wuts good u wanna shoot me fade or wut i dont disrespect u as a person so dont start that shit im not no lil soft ass pussy like u come here talk that shit to my face and see how fast i break ur fuking mouth pussy im not ryan i dont talk shit and do nothing bout it so if u got a problem let me now ill be more then happy to run that fight u get way out of line and im not even talking to u so u started ur own problem with me pm me ur number we can meet half way if want and ima make sure u dont talk shit again pussy
Back to top Go down
loaf
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2009, 3:47 pm

i hope u dont plan on talking shit and think im gonna let it slide remember u started it not me
Back to top Go down
I8URRICE
I8URRICE

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2009, 3:57 pm

loaf wrote:

theres you talking shit right there, and i dont feel like looking for some mor shit...got ur PM ill give u a call in a couple mins
Back to top Go down
loaf
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2009, 4:26 pm

ok he called me and figured out its best to drop it so we did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i   Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sprayed Magnum VS. BMW 335i
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next