SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

frank make sure this doesnt happen to you

Go down 
+18
SlowTruck
305Taco
s.e.a.n
03eatoncobra
SlowSilverGTR
quikenuf
SILVERBEAST
04_Red_gt
V6Chris
gatoasao
Phantom SRT4
CRUSH
R35 GTR
LthlGT500
Jspec Mk4
NoPis10
asap1320
osdper0911
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 11:34 am

c6 z06>Gtr Shocked
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 11:42 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
c6 z06>Gtr Shocked

I used to be a GTR hater when they first came out and would take a Z06 over one all day every day. However now that they have been out for a little and people have started to figure them out, and having been in both cars stock/lightly modded, and both with 7/800+whp I have to say the GTR takes the cake hands down.... Which sucks because im not a big import guy, and the Z06 was always the ultimate car to me.
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
Professional Street Racer
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 11:50 am

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
c6 z06>Gtr Shocked

I used to be a GTR hater when they first came out and would take a Z06 over one all day every day. However now that they have been out for a little and people have started to figure them out, and having been in both cars stock/lightly modded, and both with 7/800+whp I have to say the GTR takes the cake hands down.... Which sucks because im not a big import guy, and the Z06 was always the ultimate car to me.

See I agree with you. I know the GTR is a better car, but as far as design I just don't like the design of the GTR. To me it looks like a turd brick, I mean it is a great all around car and there are few that can compare to it, but I just do not like the exterior design.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 11:53 am

I love the way a Z06 looks, but at the same time you see a few Vette's even if you just drive around the corner to the gas station, so the Z06 just doesnt have the awe factor to me when you see one anymore. Anytime im with a girl and we see a GTR they are like omg wtf is that!?
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 12:32 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
I love the way a Z06 looks, but at the same time you see a few Vette's even if you just drive around the corner to the gas station, so the Z06 just doesnt have the awe factor to me when you see one anymore. Anytime im with a girl and we see a GTR they are like omg wtf is that!?

Phantom american sports cars arent built with good quality when it comes to interior everyone knows that .. but i will never sell a c6 z06 to get a gtr ..i rather have the cheap cobalt interior on the z06..And if ur talking about engine and performance all around ill take that small block 427 and that z06 body over the gtr any day of the week..And being realistic a twin turbo built ls7>any worked up GTR
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 12:54 pm

I am biased in the this conversation, but as luis said I would go C6 Z06 > GTR > GT500

don't get me wrong I completely agree that the GTR is a better engineered car, but for me I like how the Z06 doesn't take away the feel that your driving something that you are part of how the car will perform. Your skill reflects on the cars performance, that the car is raw and it doesn't have many things helping you other then your right and left foot.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 12:57 pm

but it sucks that the Z06 is so easily mistaken for a regular C6, sometimes i'll see a black one at night and until i've come within 2 cars of it I won't be able to tell the difference. But for me that doesn't matter, I use to come out with no bumper on a stock looking G35 just because the stock one didn't let enough air into the intercooler.
Back to top Go down
gatoasao
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
gatoasao

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 1:18 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
but it sucks that the Z06 is so easily mistaken for a regular C6, sometimes i'll see a black one at night and until i've come within 2 cars of it I won't be able to tell the difference. But for me that doesn't matter, I use to come out with no bumper on a stock looking G35 just because the stock one didn't let enough air into the intercooler.

I have to tell you...I have no clue what you guys are discussing right now but I'm wondering...those boobs in your avatar...what's the wastegate set up at? looks like overboost to me lol
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 1:23 pm

Is something wrong with Frank? I havn't heard much shit talking from him lately.
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 3:24 pm

c6 z06 > gtr
zr1 > gtr
gtr > gt500
gtr > viper
gtr and ford gt idk
supra = gtr
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 3:47 pm

gatoasao wrote:

I have to tell you...I have no clue what you guys are discussing right now but I'm wondering...those boobs in your avatar...what's the wastegate set up at? looks like overboost to me lol

I believe they are twin GT42s, and since the temperature was cold they over spiked and blew the hose clamps off, might have to get a stronger clamp

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 4:20 pm

I don't agree that a Z06>GTR and I've spent substantial time in both cars.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 5:10 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:

the engineering on a GTR is far superior then a Z06, thats not a question, I just think alot of people like the raw untamed feeling of a Z06
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 5:25 pm

Frank you really want to do it right this time??? Then Twin Turbo that bitch with a Wilson Manifold's Intake and call it a day! Similar setups have made 1000+whp on minimal boost levels with 93 Octane!!! Sure you'll need a badass fuel system to supply the fuel necessary to make that amount of power, but through the stock bottom end you'd only want to push about 725whp anyways... Just my .02
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 6:35 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:

Chris u just got a family deal on ur GTR being ur brothers car i know u had mention he hooked u up..
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 7:19 pm

schadenfreude wrote:
Is something wrong with Frank? I havn't heard much shit talking from him lately.

i hope so
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 7:47 pm

V6Chris wrote:
schadenfreude wrote:

i hope so

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 7:58 pm

lol hater??...look at your sig..LMAO FAIL
i can rip on you all day Frank and make sense out of it.
hows that salvage GT500 of yours btw?
whats funny is I found out through someone(if he wishes to say whom he can) that the link posted that we all thought was your car was sold the day you purchased your GT500!!!
HOW WEIRD?!!??

btw lmk if you wana dig any car you own 0-100 on the street hot shot, yes this includes your salvaged car.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 8:17 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

Chris u just got a family deal on ur GTR being ur brothers car i know u had mention he hooked u up..

Doesn't change the fact that it's a better car.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 8:22 pm

Ill trade u a 4 Door Viper on Boost for a night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 8:24 pm

V6Chris wrote:
hows that salvage GT500 of yours btw?whats funny is I found out through someone(if he wishes to say whom he can) that the link posted that we all thought was your car was sold the day you purchased your GT500!!!
HOW WEIRD?!!??

btw lmk if you wana dig any car you own 0-100 on the street hot shot, yes this includes your salvaged car.

Right Here parked In my garage welcome hater!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 8:34 pm

lol thanks for admitting its a salvage.
I dont want that car Frank. If I EVER got a GT500, the first thing I'd do to it, is place a FOR SALE STICKER on that bitch.

LEMME KNOW IF YOU CAN DIG THAT CAR!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 8:41 pm

V6Chris wrote:
hows that salvage GT500 of yours btw?
whats funny is I found out through someone(if he wishes to say whom he can) that the link posted that we all thought was your car was sold the day you purchased your GT500!!!
HOW WEIRD?!!??

PARKED!!!

What the FUCK Is FFS RACING? scratch as far as I know You have never build a fast car nor ever driven a car thats being any faster than a 1970 stock beetle. Jerkit What a fucking wonderer this fucking fail at life punk ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 9:02 pm

V6Chris wrote:
lol thanks for admitting its a salvage.
I dont want that car Frank. If I EVER got a GT500, the first thing I'd do to it, is place a FOR SALE STICKER on that bitch.

LEMME KNOW IF YOU CAN DIG THAT CAR!

Thats because broke ass shit talking hating pussies like yourself CAN'T afford to buy something like a GT500, But I CAN!!! Wink

I wouldn't even bother In runing a scumbag like you, you never lose, and If you do" there will be a cargo train full of excuses of why you lost to me.

Good luck with talking shit about me and my cars punk; noone cares. welcome
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 9:10 pm

Is he talking about Chris or himself?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

frank make sure this doesnt happen to you
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next