SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

frank make sure this doesnt happen to you

Go down 
+18
SlowTruck
305Taco
s.e.a.n
03eatoncobra
SlowSilverGTR
quikenuf
SILVERBEAST
04_Red_gt
V6Chris
gatoasao
Phantom SRT4
CRUSH
R35 GTR
LthlGT500
Jspec Mk4
NoPis10
asap1320
osdper0911
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 9:24 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Is he talking about Chris or himself?

Hey phantom' did your parents feed you well enough when you were a little child? because from what I see on this X Ray picture of yours it looks like they didnt. scratch

lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 9:34 pm

How much food you consume has to do with the size of your brain?

Then what the fuck happened to you, you fat midget?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 9:40 pm

SlowTruck wrote:
How much food you consume has to do with the size of your brain?

It supposed be a joke you smart ass.

SlowTruck wrote:
Then what the fuck happened to you, you fat midget?

Making the $$$ something your lazy ass dont do. I will not longer spend worthless hrs in here Internet fighting people anymore, Am done with this BS.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 22nd 2010, 9:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 9:40 pm

I probably out eat anyone on this forum lol.... But hey heres a REAL x-ray photo of mine [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

FUCK YOU son lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 9:56 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
I probably out eat anyone on this forum lol.... But hey heres a REAL x-ray photo of mine [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

FUCK YOU son lol!

SouthernKnights eating contest?

I'm in..

And I bet I'm the skinniest competitor too...Pizza eating. I'll run this bitch
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 10:16 pm

V6Chris wrote:
lol thanks for admitting its a salvage.
I dont want that car Frank. If I EVER got a GT500, the first thing I'd do to it, is place a FOR SALE STICKER on that bitch.

LEMME KNOW IF YOU CAN DIG THAT CAR!

Now that you mention dig you called me out in the other thread. When are we going to race?
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 10:53 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
lol hater??...look at your sig..LMAO FAIL
i can rip on you all day Frank and make sense out of it.
hows that salvage GT500 of yours btw?whats funny is I found out through someone(if he wishes to say whom he can) that the link posted that we all thought was your car was sold the day you purchased your GT500!!!
HOW WEIRD?!!??

btw lmk if you wana dig any car you own 0-100 on the street hot shot, yes this includes your salvaged car.

Right Here parked In my garage welcome hater!!!

Frank all that bread u have and ur house has no accordion hurricane shutters..Lmk if u need them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 10:54 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
I don't agree that a Z06>GTR and I've spent substantial time in both cars.

Chris u just got a family deal on ur GTR being ur brothers car i know u had mention he hooked u up..

Doesn't change the fact that it's a better car.

a better road race car yes not better car..
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 10:57 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
I dont want that car Frank. If I EVER got a GT500, the first thing I'd do to it, is place a FOR SALE STICKER on that bitch.

Thats because broke ass shit talking hating pussies like yourself CAN'T afford to buy something like a GT500, But I CAN!!! Wink

I wouldn't even bother In runing a scumbag like you, you never lose, and If you do" there will be a cargo train full of excuses of why you lost to me.

Good luck with talking shit about me and my cars punk; noone cares. welcome

Frank im not sure u know the kid lives in s.w ranches cheapest retail home runs an average of 750k or a millie shurg and its finishing a probably 9 to 8 sec car ..
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 7:42 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

Chris u just got a family deal on ur GTR being ur brothers car i know u had mention he hooked u up..

We can agree to disagree! IMO a better all around car!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 9:49 am

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

We can agree to disagree! IMO a better all around car!

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 10:16 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
lol hater??...look at your sig..LMAO FAIL
i can rip on you all day Frank and make sense out of it.
hows that salvage GT500 of yours btw?whats funny is I found out through someone(if he wishes to say whom he can) that the link posted that we all thought was your car was sold the day you purchased your GT500!!!
HOW WEIRD?!!??

btw lmk if you wana dig any car you own 0-100 on the street hot shot, yes this includes your salvaged car.

Right Here parked In my garage welcome hater!!!

Frank all that bread u have and ur house has no accordion hurricane shutters..Lmk if u need them Very Happy

lol these came with tha house when I first purchased It' But yea I'll Let you know by the mid of next year before the hurricane season starts, I am not planing on using these old school ones ever anyways, they are a pain In the butt to put on and heavy as well too!! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 10:27 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Thats because broke ass shit talking hating pussies like yourself CAN'T afford to buy something like a GT500, But I CAN!!! Wink

I wouldn't even bother In runing a scumbag like you, you never lose, and If you do" there will be a cargo train full of excuses of why you lost to me.

Good luck with talking shit about me and my cars punk; noone cares. welcome

Frank im not sure u know the kid lives in s.w ranches cheapest retail home runs an average of 750k or a millie shurg and its finishing a probably 9 to 8 sec car ..

Hey Luis I completely understand that he might live In an area thats well high priced properties, but the fact that his a shit talking hater + he drives two way cheaper cars than I drive and not only that' + he lives in his mom's and daddy's home still>> these facts do not make him any better than I am. Wink If you are going to make fun of someones class, way of looks, intelligence and wealth and life stile, make sure you are in a way better position than that person is before you start to make yourself look like a total idiot criticising that persons car, home, way of looks, intelligence and life stile. Wink Am just saying no drama.

I live In my own house, not my moms and dads, I paid and own everything I have, not that anyone cares, but just to make a point!! Salvage, not salvage cars, rebuilt, not rebuilt cars not they are, but who cares? I own all of them. Cool thank you for reading ladies and gentleman's.

Till Next time.
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 5:25 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

I live In my own house, not my moms and dads, I paid and own everything I have, not that anyone cares, but just to make a point!! Salvage, not salvage cars, rebuilt, not rebuilt cars not they are, but who cares? I own all of them. Cool thank you for reading ladies and gentleman's.

Congrats on driving rebuilt title cars?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 6:35 pm

[quote="SlowTruck"]
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Congrats on driving rebuilt title cars?[/quote]

Rolling Eyes I never said they were rebuilt, I made a general comment you clown. Am waiting on the title to arrive In the mail So I can post It on here since you care about It so much. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 11:36 pm

Frank are you serious? please name a time I've EVER made an excuse for any race...If i lose I lose. I'am very nobel about my racing and take my losses like a man.
but nothing unexpected from you to make up excuses.

FRANK WHEN YOU'RE READY TO DIG MY GT THAT COST MORE THEN YOUR GT500 LET ME KNOW
THIS WED, $100

btw FFS RACING Frank is porting mostly/only. You know the porting you called me on to do for your car.

Last edited by V6Chris on November 23rd 2010, 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 11:40 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Now that you mention dig you called me out in the other thread. When are we going to race?

We will get our dig in. I filled my bottle last week attempting to make it out wed, fri or saturday. Wed as I pulled the bottle out the freezer it was empty...(leak). So I didnt go out or make an attempt.
Tomorrow I'm getting all the bugs worked out with the car, fixing the bottle and filling it. I'll be at the track though most likely dialing it in. If you can make it out tomorrow I'll see if I can get the bottle filled at the track before I leave to have some left for the street.
If not Maybe sunday. Saturday I have other plans.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 11:49 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Frank are you serious? please name a time I've EVER made an excuse for any race...If i lose I lose. I'am very nobel about my racing and take my losses like a man.
but nothing unexpected from you to make up nonsense...and excuses.
I dont even have to mention your oh so FAMOUS reputation about you never losing and making excuses. Thats why Cody asked if you were talking about yourself.
By the way Frank, you're a fuckin moron.

FRANK WHEN YOU'RE READY TO DIG MY GT THAT COST MORE THEN YOUR GT500 LET ME KNOW...OR THE COBRA 0-100 EITHER!
THIS WED, $100

btw FFS RACING Frank is porting mostly/only. You know the porting you called me on to do for your car.

idk what I did here but yeah...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: frank make sure this doesnt happen to you    frank make sure this doesnt happen to you  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

frank make sure this doesnt happen to you
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4