SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra

Go down 
+23
R35 GTR
peacockpirate
Elkimbo
stvdc2
black cobra
95RioRedCobra
FRC
bambinov8
noscape
26brx8
boostin b13
S twice
CRUSH
Boostedstang
pnut280zturbo
handofdoom11/BANNED
alberth@ad-turbo.com
BlackMambaLS3
yellow_bullet_97
NoPis10
92redhatch
osdper0911
V6Chris
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
yellow_bullet_97

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2011-09-29

Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2012, 10:21 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
It's all good' I didn't win the race anyways with all the fuckups made on my part! So lets move on and wait for the rematch! No one negatives opinion matters at this point, it wont change a thing till we race again...

So Albert are we good to go Friday night for the rematch and the roll in the streets for money?

popcorn
. That is what I'm talking about cheers Sk Sk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2012, 10:39 am

V6Chris wrote:
btw i won't take the car that high mph wise Frank its going to be a waste past 130 anyway. ill start at w.e ud like Frank 50,60 70w.e
as long as u give me a dig after

It's ok V6chris! will do tha 50 roll and then your dig....
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Professional Street Racer
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2012, 10:53 am

Nope
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2012, 11:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Nope

I thought you said you guys would give me a rematch! what happened with that? If not it's ok no prob. I'll just go to homestead speed way Friday night then.

V6chris Your gonna have to drive your ass down! I know plenty of safe places where we can do tha dig and roll race...
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2012, 12:15 pm

if you're going to give me a dig after the roll i will drive down to homestead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2012, 1:12 pm

V6Chris wrote:
if you're going to give me a dig after the roll i will drive down to homestead.

Ok lets do it! I'll see you Friday night... I'll be getting in the track around 7ish so lets do this shit before i go in the track...
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2012, 1:23 pm

7 i know i cant make frank. I work in Pompano beach. i usually leave at 530. traffic from there to my house is an hour drive. im not staying in traffic for 3 hours for a race. I'll meet you after or we'll find another time since i know your car will want a rest after the beating.
unless you'd like to do it after I will go after/.
Back to top Go down
Elkimbo
Elkimbo

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2012-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2012, 1:35 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Elkimbo wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6chris You are a clown kid! 98mph? Really the clocks were having issues and that's why they showed those numbers.! They got them fixed afterwards and i got a new time slip! 6.7 at 110.9mph with a 10.2-AFR. BTW the supra its trapping a lil less mph, but has a nasty 60ft that i can't figure out how to catch yet! Felt at sleed at the tree light thinking the supra was going to lag and i was very wrong! LMAO..

Albert I am making a Southernknights general apology to you for all tha shit i talked about your setup's! whether nitrous or not your cars run great!

Congrats to Elkimbo for pulling out the win, very cool dude and very nice race, I'll be looking forward for a rematch.

Later.
Thanks!

Are you going to be at the track Friday for a rematch or no? If not lmk so i can then just go to the homestead speedway 1/8th mile instead.

Don't worry body, accept your lost and tomorrow is another day, don't let the people boder you. We already raced and I give you your oportunity to try your car against mine, I know I am a cool guy but let's talk with wallet in hand for a rematch. Tires, engine, gas and others cost. I don't remember saying I was going to give you a rematch, maybe somebody told you but not me. If you noticed I'm not racing every day for fun (you don't see me every day at the track) untead I drive my car on the weekends an take it to work every other day. I think you want to tray your car out to see where you are at vs last race. A rematch is not tempting unless we put something down (rolling, diging anything).

PS: you were catching up? Since like you said I am cool guy and trust me I;m not a dick a small advice:
Don't assume anything in a race you see and do not understimate anybody. Remember tomorrow is another day and things can change. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2012, 2:07 pm

Ok! forget the track! lets roll 60-70 to 160 GPS in car $300 Friday Night!!! Lets race sir. Albert there you have it lets do this shit...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2012, 2:11 pm

V6Chris wrote:
7 i know i cant make frank. I work in Pompano beach. i usually leave at 530. traffic from there to my house is an hour drive. im not staying in traffic for 3 hours for a race. I'll meet you after or we'll find another time since i know your car will want a rest after the beating.
unless you'd like to do it after I will go after/.

Never mind V6chris! If you can't make it, then we'll do it some other time then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2012, 5:49 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Ok! forget the track! lets roll 60-70 to 160 GPS in car $300 Friday Night!!! Lets race sir. Albert there you have it lets do this shit...

popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
noscape
noscape

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2012-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2012, 6:05 pm

someone PM location for this one , i dont want to miss it
Back to top Go down
Elkimbo
Elkimbo

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2012, 6:20 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am sorry I can't do 160 the car would do up 140+, I have the car setup for the track. The stock engine will not rev more than 6500 rpm I have it a 6800 rpm shifting at 6500 and with the tranny and the differential the car will not reach the 160. It's not that I'm giving you crap is a fact. Let's do it 140... if you want more room let's start at 40 45 or the 60 that you want I does not matter to me at what speed you want to start. I can also do $1000 is up to you. Let me know

It looks that you don't take advices really good... well at lease I warned you
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2012, 6:58 pm

good luck frank. I am proud of the manner in wchich you are handling this loss.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2012, 7:00 pm

Elkimbo wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

I am sorry I can't do 160 the car would do up 140+, I have the car setup for the track. The stock engine will not rev more than 6500 rpm I have it a 6800 rpm shifting at 6500 and with the tranny and the differential the car will not reach the 160. It's not that I'm giving you crap is a fact. Let's do it 140... if you want more room let's start at 40 45 or the 60 that you want I does not matter to me at what speed you want to start. I can also do $1000 is up to you. Let me know

I am good for the 60 to 150 whatever your tranny tops out at! $300.00 and whatever you mean by warnings i don't care, not tha kind of guy here. Lets race and leave the advises for later. Thanks, but I don't need no advises from anyone out there in that matter... Enough of talking Lets race.

tomorrow night sounds good to you?
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2012, 7:10 pm

popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
Elkimbo
Elkimbo

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2012, 7:11 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Elkimbo wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

I am good for the 60 to 150 whatever your tranny tops out at! $300.00 and whatever you mean by warnings i don't care, not tha kind of guy here. Lets race and leave the advises for later. Thanks, but I don't need no advises from anyone out there in that matter... Enough of talking Lets race.

Ok, Friday sound better
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2012, 7:56 pm

Props Frank. If you could act like this all the time I'm sure everyone will lay off a lot.
Back to top Go down
richevo

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2012, 8:48 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Elkimbo wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

good shit frank... Time for crusher to start crushing!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2012, 10:10 pm

Frank want to throw any cash on top of that? my lunch money you saw got a little mad and got you a little quiet too.

Frank if money talks what the fuck is a $300 race? in Pompano we throw that shit down on fuckin bucket/hoopty races.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 7:14 am

Elkimbo wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Elkimbo wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Ok, Friday sound better

Friday night It's good! Just make sure you bring your GPS, If you let off anything before you hit 145mph i take your money Simple as that...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 7:20 am

V6Chris wrote:
Frank want to throw any cash on top of that? my lunch money you saw got a little mad and got you a little quiet too.

Frank if money talks what the fuck is a $300 race? in Pompano we throw that shit down on fuckin bucket/hoopty races.

V6chris! like i said before, I don't race for money! I am doing this to get the owner of the supra to race! Not everything it's about money. In this case is about taking someones pride, and thats all i am about. You can keep your lunch truck money, I don't need it, i got enough of it already and make enough of it every single day except Sundays.

welcome

Back to top Go down
Boostedstang

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 7:51 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Elkimbo wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Elkimbo wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Ok, Friday sound better

Friday night It's good! Just make sure you bring your GPS, If you let off anything before you hit 145mph i take your money Simple as that...

U mean like u did when u raced monstro?! 2 weeks ago u were telling everyone to bring they're wallets! Everyday u change u style of race 40 45 50 55 60 65 first to a million! I hope ur not Cuban bro cause u give us a bad name
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 8:13 am

I don't see your car doing anything out there, but you posting shit on here everyday and no race. Do you even race track or street atoll? BTW i am Born Puerto Rican and Half Dominican! You Cubans give your selves a bad name on your own the moment you set foot on land... Reffs driving a lambo, buying big houses,boats and so forth in 6 months of being in here, no English nor work skills nor any education whatsoever and leaving people wondering how they made all tha money till few years later pipo get arrested and prosecuted sentenced to 10 to 20 years in State Prison for Federal State Fraud. Medicaid, Insurance, drugs, Credit cards, Bank accounts and wire fraud. You name it. BTW I am not discriminating anyone in particular! But making a general comment.

Later.
Back to top Go down
Boostedstang

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 8:35 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I don't see your car doing anything out there, but you posting shit on here everyday and no race. Do you even race track or street atoll? BTW i am Born Puerto Rican and Half Dominican! You Cubans give your selves a bad name on your own the moment you set foot on land... Reffs driving a lambo, buying big houses,boats and so forth in 6 months of being in here, no English nor work skills nor any education whatsoever and leaving people wondering how they made all tha money till few years later pipo get arrested and prosecuted sentenced to 10 to 20 years in State Prison for Federal State Fraud. Medicaid, Insurance, drugs, Credit cards, Bank accounts and wire fraud. You name it. BTW I am not discriminating anyone in particular! But making a general comment.

Later.

Oh I see that explains a lot... Ur right about all that which is y I thought u were Cuban! Yea I got a street car and a track car y? For the record I have never talked shit to anyone on the Internet period but watching ur stupidity for years on here made me write. Let me know what u wanna do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next