SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra

Go down 
+23
R35 GTR
peacockpirate
Elkimbo
stvdc2
black cobra
95RioRedCobra
FRC
bambinov8
noscape
26brx8
boostin b13
S twice
CRUSH
Boostedstang
pnut280zturbo
handofdoom11/BANNED
alberth@ad-turbo.com
BlackMambaLS3
yellow_bullet_97
NoPis10
92redhatch
osdper0911
V6Chris
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Professional Street Racer
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 6:01 pm

so 400 pound and 400 hp difference
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 6:02 pm

or should i put the supra on low boost
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 6:35 pm

lmao who wants to bet Franks nitrous soleniod works he's just doing it wrong?

Frank wanna take a lil bet? well wait nevermind i forgot you have the ricer ass ZEX kit. fuckin garbage
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 7:04 pm

V6Chris wrote:
lmao who wants to bet Franks nitrous soleniod works he's just doing it wrong?

Frank wanna take a lil bet? well wait nevermind i forgot you have the ricer ass ZEX kit. fuckin garbage

I am doing it wrong? really? who do you think did all the fuel system and wiring installation and bolt ons on all my cars?, i do everything myself and I and everything it's working perfect! installed the wot box did all the wiring and software, and everything it's working fine.... If you don't believe me, lmk i got a video i took for a moment like this, i knew you would say such stupidity.... Most of the work i do on my cars and all bolt ons i do it in my garage! transmission and engine work i take to the shop cuz i don't have a lift and i don't like working under the car with jacks holding it in shit. Paid for the Fuel system to get it done and it got fucked! RE-DID IT ALL MYSELF and problem solved... Thats why i don't take my shit to people i don't know.

You are an oil tech V6chris! Tha nitrous system works perfectly, except for the nitrous selenoid tha gave up already, which i been using it for the past 4 years from car to car you clown.. That pos of pro flow is a fail, 175shot pos, my shit its good for a 500 shot, twice the size bigger than tha pos proflow ones.

c5 z06
c6-z06
2004 Mustang cobra
2008 shelby GT500 now...
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 7:20 pm

Frank anyone can be a bolt on tech. clearly you lack in the knowledge department and diagnosis as well hence u crying for everyones help on ur awesome fuel system with speaker wire that u did...
oh u installed a 5-6wire wot box with instructions? wow what a mechanic.
Frank any day u want. come to the shop ill put $1000 and my car vs ur $1000 that i walk circles around u in a shop. pick any diagnosis or install we can go time for time and ill give you time extra on ANY MUSTANG ANY JOB!
LMK FRANK
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 7:25 pm

Better yet lets do this. install long tubes on my car. ill clear your time by an hour $1000 on it!
or lets do gears or a clutch on my car! my skinny ass. or pull my motor. i bet i pull and reinstall my motor faster then u can jus put it in. deal? lets put some cash on it ur awesome skills vs my.lube jobs.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 7:28 pm

You strip a bolt it adds time to fix it too so u know. i don't want u fuckin my shit up with ur zip tie faggot ass ways and duct tape fuel cells jerk off.
Back to top Go down
Boostedstang

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 7:36 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
kiko1 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I don't see your car doing anything out there, but you posting shit on here everyday and no race. Do you even race track or street atoll? BTW i am Born Puerto Rican and Half Dominican! You Cubans give your selves a bad name on your own the moment you set foot on land... Reffs driving a lambo, buying big houses,boats and so forth in 6 months of being in here, no English nor work skills nor any education whatsoever and leaving people wondering how they made all tha money till few years later pipo get arrested and prosecuted sentenced to 10 to 20 years in State Prison for Federal State Fraud. Medicaid, Insurance, drugs, Credit cards, Bank accounts and wire fraud. You name it. BTW I am not discriminating anyone in particular! But making a general comment.

Later.

Damn Frank, this is a little offensive. That would be the same as me saying all Puerto Ricans are stupid. You can't stereotype like that bro, I have Puerto Rican friends that are NOT stupid so you can't generalize like that about cubans. Just sayin cause you struck a nerve there.

oh well, back on topic

lol! I'm sorry if i offended you in anyway, it was not my intention to offend anyone, but this other guy tried to open his mouth and got me going for a sec when he mentioned nationalities... It don't matter where you from i am cool with everyone and treat everyone accordingly no matter of age, race,looks or nationality. Some better than others in their own different kind of ways.

Very Happy

I didn't try to open my mouth I did! So what no 60 to 160 for a stack?!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 7:50 pm

Boostedstang wrote:
\
I didn't try to open my mouth I did! So what no 60 to 160 for a stack?!

lol Frank would never be that confident to race his car for that much
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 8:02 pm

frank cant even beat a stock 1996 supra lol
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 8:06 pm

frank albert knows how to make the motor mounts you should give it a try that 5.4 is not working for you
Back to top Go down
Elkimbo
Elkimbo

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2012-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 8:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
affraid
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 8:11 pm

i actually got them in stock lmao
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 8:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

ohhh thats right frank u had one of those
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 9:13 pm

I will run the supra 50- 140 .... Is just a 03 cobra with aftermarket pistons and a whipple :)
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 9:16 pm

I will do 160 but heard u can't do 140+ .... Lmk , This ain't a garden snake Jerkit2
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 9:42 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
I will do 160 but heard u can't do 140+ .... Lmk , This ain't a garden snake Jerkit2

look at this sorry ass callout LMAO MOTHER FUCKER I CAN DO 160mph all motor in my GT ASK FHP AND SUNPASS BITCH YOU AINT IMPRESSING NO BODY!

lets do this run sandor to 160? oh wait YOUR SHIT LOOKS LIKE A GOD DAMN SNAKE SKIN NOW!

I'll run to 160 with you GPS if you give me a DIG for cash. LMK WHAT YOUR SORRY ASS VERT CAN DO
WAIT? YOU CANT DRIVE A MOTHER FUCKER

GO HOME SON ADTURBO IS STILL OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE
I GOT $1000/MATCH ANY CASH TO 40-140 with the supra.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 9:46 pm

Ricer ass mofo thinking hitting 160 is a feat. lmao son ADturbo traps 160 on the track. you still cant beat Pauls bolt on GTR lmao

I dont think they even look at your post. built ass 03-04 cobra with a big ass whipple racing bolt on ass GTRs as competition.

0-140 dig LMK....my GT is worse then a garden snake. but i dont see your shit

You want some distance? the move? WHAT DOES YOUR CAR need to get a dig?
Want me to match tire? LMK I have about 10 sets of wheels i can throw on for you I make shit work on any tire.

or if distance is your deal lets go all out.
Shelby vs your junk, 0-160..... I move when you do. LMK WHEN YOUR MOUTH CAN BACK SHIT UP
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 10:07 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Ricer ass mofo thinking hitting 160 is a feat. lmao son ADturbo traps 160 on the track. you still cant beat Pauls bolt on GTR lmao

I dont think they even look at your post. built ass 03-04 cobra with a big ass whipple racing bolt on ass GTRs as competition.

0-140 dig LMK....my GT is worse then a garden snake. but i dont see your shit

You want some distance? the move? WHAT DOES YOUR CAR need to get a dig?
Want me to match tire? LMK I have about 10 sets of wheels i can throw on for you I make shit work on any tire.

or if distance is your deal lets go all out.
Shelby vs your junk, 0-160..... I move when you do. LMK WHEN YOUR MOUTH CAN BACK SHIT UP
Where should I enable the Bullshit filter on here Chris ? I'm sorry ... And I did pulled Paul from a 65-155 @20 psi on this 3.4 ... They spin 27psi to be effcient and I don't even have a Crusher set up . BTW , Sears I
was asking me when you are gona represent them as their main tool bukkae GTFO I didn't mention your name , now go to a juice fruity bar and make me a nice shake . I didn't call him out , im here just to run win or lose . Too bad your year to date isn't enough to have a 140-150 car out on the streets today . Faggit boy spend it all in lawyers and court tickets lol! give me a hug next time you see me kid Wink
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 10:12 pm

BTW I didn't know AD turbo had you as their main cheerleader . Props to the shop for building nice street cars but geez kid , you gona be wearing a dirty cheerleader outfit on the 16th of this month event ? You are cock gagging big time . Is not all that bad if you swing the reverse mode . And why u comparing sandor 240 2jZ car to my daily commuter vert ? Are you that stupid or drugs are killing your brain cells ?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 10:17 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
BTW I didn't know AD turbo had you as their main cheerleader . Props to the shop for building nice street cars but geez kid , you gona be wearing a dirty cheerleader outfit on the 16th of this month event ? You are cock gagging big time . Is not all that bad if you swing the reverse mode . And why u comparing sandor 240 2jZ car to my daily commuter vert ? Are you that stupid or drugs are killing your brain cells ?

Wanna run at the event you vs me? $1,000? MY CAR VS YOURS?!
LETS LOCK SOMETHING UP YOUR MOUTH IS FULL OF SHIT
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 10:19 pm

Im confused... Why the hostility towards bambino? Did i miss the part where he was overly aggressive or underlying slick?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 10:22 pm

actually lets do countyline this weekend or next? whats good for you?
Anyone can make a faggot ass callout like yours to a car that cant reach a mph

RUN THE SHELBY 0-160 or me 0-140
since you think you trap 140 bench racer queen.

Im gonna make you look like a sitting duck.
Never seen someone build a fuckin twin screw cobra motor for top end runs..here is a hint you're doing it wrong....DUMBASS
LMK when you want your car built right too cause that shit is awfully slow
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 10:24 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
Im confused... Why the hostility towards bambino? Did i miss the part where he was overly aggressive or underlying slick?

Hes upset because ADturbo would clean his clock to 140. The fact that he made the callout to 160 to a car that repeatedly said he cant do 160 is the sorriest callout ever. Bambino has been bench racing himself out of races left and right so its time he gets called out and a taste of his own medicine.

PS Bambino, my tickets are almost paid off, the little bit left on my car will be done shortly. ANY RACE YOU'D like will be yours come the time. I wanna see your back pedal....
Im gonna run circles around you
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 10:31 pm

V6Chris wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:

Hes upset because ADturbo would clean his clock to 140. The fact that he made the callout to 160 to a car that repeatedly said he cant do 160 is the sorriest callout ever. Bambino has been bench racing himself out of races left and right so its time he gets called out and a taste of his own medicine.

PS Bambino, my tickets are almost paid off, the little bit left on my car will be done shortly. ANY RACE YOU'D like will be yours come the time. I wanna see your back pedal....
Im gonna run circles around you
upset ? lol! your reading comprehension are grade school level at is best . I said to 140 since I knew hes not set up for that . In a very nice and respectfu way. I love supras , your just a waste of sperm stirring pot to get atention like a female whore . BTW next time u feel you need to call me mother fucker , please give me the application so I bang the fuck out of your bearded mother and give her a nice AB workout from the inside since I'm a mom fucker right ? You want respect , do the same . I'm not here for a drama so quit that mouth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next