SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra

Go down 
+23
R35 GTR
peacockpirate
Elkimbo
stvdc2
black cobra
95RioRedCobra
FRC
bambinov8
noscape
26brx8
boostin b13
S twice
CRUSH
Boostedstang
pnut280zturbo
handofdoom11/BANNED
alberth@ad-turbo.com
BlackMambaLS3
yellow_bullet_97
NoPis10
92redhatch
osdper0911
V6Chris
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
FRC

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-11-08

Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 8:21 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
It is funny seeing handfdoom talking all this shit having a much slower than shelby lol geezzz end of the day he has a faster car than your bucket . Stwice on the other hand , can back up his jokes towards frank with his fast evo . Carry on

I politely disagree, you don't need a fast car to talk shit. Especially when, like handofdoom says, the guy brings it upon himself.
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 8:41 pm

FRC wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:
It is funny seeing handfdoom talking all this shit having a much slower than shelby lol geezzz end of the day he has a faster car than your bucket . Stwice on the other hand , can back up his jokes towards frank with his fast evo . Carry on

I politely disagree, you don't need a fast car to talk shit. Especially when, like handofdoom says, the guy brings it upon himself.
i didnt say he cant talk shit to anybody , but to make fun of a car that is bus lenghts ahead of him makes him look bad ijs . looks like jealousy to most , i know frank talk shit but that his style of playing this game ( hobby ) . and we get to see him on videos racing regardless if he got spank or not . Haters gona hate but lets see them doing the same out there then . Racing , vids , track # s etc ... So we get to judge too you know .
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 8:53 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Bring whatever you want to the track! I have no problems racing anyone or anything! What do i have to lose anyways! i do this shit for my own personal fun. Just make sure its not your Batman looking car, because that shit will get raped the fuck up.

Just look at a good example! i give people fast car the jump and i still drive around them... You will never see me at the track racing a stock car nor my E55 nor not no other slow shit! just letting you know that car you drive it's not going anywhere till you put into it 100k like i did on my shit right?

:loil!:
. I wouldn't really say that your driving around anyone in a race. Maybe in the city you are.
Back to top Go down
FRC

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 9:16 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
FRC wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:

i didnt say he cant talk shit to anybody , but to make fun of a car that is bus lenghts ahead of him makes him look bad ijs . looks like jealousy to most , i know frank talk shit but that his style of playing this game ( hobby ) . and we get to see him on videos racing regardless if he got spank or not . Haters gona hate but lets see them doing the same out there then . Racing , vids , track # s etc ... So we get to judge too you know .

What I meant was, By acting the way he does, Frank opens the door to anyone (fast or slow) that wants to talk shit to him. He made fun of and talked down to other people and their cars and now it's coming back to haunt him.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 1:17 pm

Frank let me tell you this for the final and last time,
your fuckin Drama I'am out of it. You know damn well what happend at the track. and you know damn well i didnt need 50people to witness it either. 1 person thats not even on the site saw. I DONT DO THIS FOR PEOPLE READING, in the nicest way i dont care about anyones opinion.

Everything between you and me got settled at the track. Im not proud or happy because i knew that would happen.
From now on when you mention my name Frank, its because you want to race me, or if mention you its because I want to race you.

I'll make you the same promise I made with the owner of the Shelby, its not discouraging to need help Frank, we ALL NEED HELP. Alberth is not making cars these fast because over night he read a forum.
I promise you Frank when you're ready to go fast, that Shelby will go faster then Chris's old Shelby. THATS A PROMISE FRANK. you're not the first person thats hated me and later had me help them and now they're fast.

this is not an attack Frank, you tried the car, let me help you make your already good setup, a working correct setup.

the fastest car only wins 1 of 10 races. the guy that wins 9-10 races has his car 100% correct and on point. My car was the perfect example of that. That supra is a perfect example too.

Take it or leave it Frank, I'am only trying to see that Shelby go fast, I actually am crazy about the fact how quiet that car is and like it. it has potiential frank. you already ran 90yards, you only have 10 more to go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 1:37 pm

He's been offered help by many of us Chris and he refuses it every time. I know its a pride thing and I get it, but in the end all the money in the workday will not make a box of parts work properly without the right hands putting them together.
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 1:50 pm

95RioRedCobra wrote:
He's been offered help by many of us Chris and he refuses it every time. I know its a pride thing and I get it, but in the end all the money in the workday will not make a box of parts work properly without the right hands putting them together.

100% correct man. Frank even if you refuse my help Luke and his team do excellent work at least give him a try, or at least talk and see what can be offered.

Frank there is no reason your setup cant go 9.5 and faster or bottom/flat 6's. If the motor is everything you say 5s shouldnt be far either. You spent all this time and money Frank, dont let it go to waste like the other cars man
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 1:54 pm

*supposed to say world not workday how my phone got that I'll never know... LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 1:59 pm

95RioRedCobra wrote:
*supposed to say world not workday how my phone got that I'll never know... LOL!

lol thats why i dont use swype or w/e it has the auto spell check. lol workday and world is a mile away lol stupid phones
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 4:16 pm

V6Chris wrote:
95RioRedCobra wrote:

100% correct man. Frank even if you refuse my help Luke and his team do excellent work at least give him a try, or at least talk and see what can be offered.

Frank there is no reason your setup cant go 9.5 and faster or bottom/flat 6's. If the motor is everything you say 5s shouldn't be far either. You spent all this time and money Frank, don't let it go to waste like the other cars man

I'll think about it... It's not really much left to be done on my car, i done pretty much everything already except sit track time and few tweaks on the Wot box and AFR which is running supper rich now after i swapped all the defected wiring and incompatible E85 fuel pumps. For some reason the fuel was broiling hot with the 3 wal 400's and when got the two 465's inn problem solved...
not only the pressure improved,but the fuel temps maintain a temp level of 104-106o at all times now VS 160-180o
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 4:58 pm

Frank, honestly non of what you're saying even makes sense. Your car you said was dyno'd and you made it seem like knowing your incredible numbers would be a gift.
if its a gift then why are the AFR's all over the place? for the afrs being the rich its akward not a huff of black smoke from the line or down the track came out of your car.

Frank the dyno is to base line mainly your afrs and make sure that and timing is at a key point, power comes after.
and power and perfect AFR's are not always the answer either Frank, HENCE WHY FORUM LEARNING IS BULLSHIT.

Frank my car on the dyno made 50wtq and more power on a bigger shot. that was cute and all for the dyno, on the track i wasted nitrous because the car didnt go faster. I promise you that.
The things you wouldnt guess that improve the performance of your car you find through test at the track.
I retune/re-jetted the car myself on the dyno, found a base line then re-test on the street..
duty cycles and AFR's do change from the street due to load.
I dont care what anyone says if thats true or not in my personal experience and eyes this theory has proven itself to many times.

I'am not attacking you Frank. I'am not trying to help you.
I didnt charge the shelby owner a dime to get his car perfect. on the street its perfect and in the 1/8 i dont see another Shelby next to it. its not my car i cant tell him what to do, he wants a new clutch, he wants a new auto, then a glide. I told him what he needs, its up to him to listen.

Frank you need seat time and track tuning as well as a driver honestly. it looked like someone smacked your rear when you put 2nd gear. then third gear looked dead as hell.

really wish you would take time and listen Frank. I didnt know it all, I learned what I know and listened to some of the best people in it. I still dont know it all but i listen and learn as much as i can every day and use it to the best of knowledge
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 5:04 pm

Frank maybe you sould look for a new tuner
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 5:11 pm

boostin b13 wrote:
Frank maybe you sould look for a new tuner

He had one of the best tune his car. He did something after that.
We've flown Kevin to us just to tune cars. Kevin is a great tuner.
Back to top Go down
black cobra
black cobra

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 6:39 pm

Cool +1 keven tune my car at dpm never have a problem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 7:41 pm

The tune it's NOT the problem technically speaking, it was the shit filter and the wiring issues the car was tuned on! I have been using kevin's tunes for two years now, and trustme! he makes real numbers and reliable tunes. I am happy with his tunes.

like i said before, The fuel Ratio increased when i fixed and swapped out pumps wires and fuel filter, the car was tuned based on the demands of fuel and per lb of boost right>?...

For example if you are tuning a car on a clogged fuel filter and half ass working fuel pumps, the demand of fuel the engine requires per lb of boost are going to be higher at wot open throttle right?.. again' the moment i installed the fuel filter,swapped the wiring and the fuel pumps the fuel ratio changed at wot... It went from lean 16 AFR or higher to rich 10.1 10.2 AFR. The tune is fine, it just need to be leaned out a bit now tha the fuel pressure it's not dropping anymore...

Who wants to bet money right now? i can make a video to show the evidence.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 7:55 pm

Supra is ready for whenbu want a rematch lmk
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 7:59 pm

Next Friday night would be great! then we can do a street roll as well... 60 to 160
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 8:11 pm

A roll is fine. Let's see who got the mph. U where talking about but this time is goin to have to be for some cash
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 8:14 pm

I already showed u the supra is faster than ur car. I don't really have. Anything else to prove to u.. so that means if u want a piece of the supra its gonna cost you a few bills. Player
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
stvdc2

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2011-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 8:41 pm

And that's how it's done folks lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 8:46 pm

Will do the rematch at the track for fun!! the street roll we'll do it for some cash. No offence to anyone, but i think there is some sandbagging going on here! lol i know it's part of the game too. IJS. That's the fastest 500whp + nitrous supra i have ever seen.

affraid
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 9:33 pm

lmao omg this again.
Alberth I wouldnt waste time, the owner of the supra already had to be late as hell and people waiting on him for $0....
for what? that wasnt even a race.
whats that famous saying Frank always says?
Money talks? bullshit walks?
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
NoPis10

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2012, 9:39 am

Looks like you got a taste of your own medicine Frank..... Jerkit

500HP Supra VS your 650HP Cobra..... lol!

The way I look at things is simple..... I DONT care what HP claims you make or what a dyno sheet says....The times at the TRACK never lie......

But YES you maybe right..... That heavy Supra spanking you that bad with ONLY 500HP seems hard to believe.... I would guess it makes 700 +

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2012, 11:36 am

V6Chris wrote:
lmao omg this again.
Alberth I wouldnt waste time, the owner of the supra already had to be late as hell and people waiting on him for $0....
for what? that wasnt even a race.
whats that famous saying Frank always says?
Money talks? bullshit walks?

V6chris Stay out this! your not racing nor doing shit, but running your mouth! Owner already told me himself that he will run me again when he goes back to the track... Not everything in life is money dawg. I do this shit for fun, because i know doing this money races wont pay all my bills every month and bring nothing but drama...

Supra money in the streets VS my car is maybe not fair cuz trust me! i know that supra has nothing 60 to 160 for my car.
To be honest, the video doesn't line, you can clearly see my car blasting coming uptop 2nd and 3dr gear and coughing up to it really fast despite how shitty i shift up gears and the fact tha i felt at sleep at the light. Maybe there is another stage of nitrous i don't know about. lol
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2012, 11:58 am

Stop assuming... Last time u did that u embarrassed yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next