SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra

Go down 
+23
R35 GTR
peacockpirate
Elkimbo
stvdc2
black cobra
95RioRedCobra
FRC
bambinov8
noscape
26brx8
boostin b13
S twice
CRUSH
Boostedstang
pnut280zturbo
handofdoom11/BANNED
alberth@ad-turbo.com
BlackMambaLS3
yellow_bullet_97
NoPis10
92redhatch
osdper0911
V6Chris
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
pnut280zturbo
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
pnut280zturbo

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 3:06 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
Boostedstang

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 6:34 am

Lmao
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 7:23 am

lol! i thought 2jz engines sucked lol! oh i know,fucken alberth was cheating he must of had a turbo and nitrous' alberth needs to take off the turbo and two spark plugs or else its not a fair race lol!
Back to top Go down
S twice
Professional Street Racer
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 8:16 am

Lag- 1
Instant torque- 0

lol! at the 10.2 afr's excuses Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 8:58 am

Frank you need to sell that POS or call john force to drive cause you can't
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 9:21 am

what did the supran run?? 6.1-6.2?
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 9:25 am

frank you need to get someone that knows how to tune and get to tune your car. then ask him to get the obdII connector and take if off the car so you can not fuck around with the car.
after that, buy an auto tranny and then, you may run a 6.4@113
good luck.
Albert, the s2k is running great...congrats!!
Back to top Go down
noscape
noscape

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2012-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 9:33 am

todays headline news , last night southernknights member frank thatcantcrushanythingcobra dumps his 4000 pound turd in Okeechobee canal , after a string of brutal beatings by the 6cyl guys ...

frank all joking aside man , you got the power plant to make good HP and great runs , but spending weeks here talking shit back and fourth 24/7 wont get the job done ,
small advise
dump that heat soak blower
and put a 75 or 80mm turbo and you'll be making 1000hp all day long
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 10:30 am

It does not matter how long you spend behind your keyboard What matters is how long u spend behind your steering wheel
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 12:54 pm

S twice wrote:
Lag- 1
Instant torque- 0

lol! at the 10.2 afr's excuses Rolling Eyes

It's not an excuse dude! we all know it's killing atleast 70whp of the engine by running rich like that... After I swapped the pulley and fuel pumps and changed the fuel filter shit went up alot in fuel! which it's not a bad thing because now i have more room to up the timing and make more power! Like i said before the car it's still getting dialed inn, 60 foot got worse 1.689 !now i need to work on that and getting the AFR back up to 11.2's even tho it ran a nice 110mph babying it. i know it will pick up another 5 mph when the AFR is corrected.

I am happy with the numbers after a long time been out commission.
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 2:01 pm

you run e85 dumbass. 10.2 a/f isn't killing no 70whp. you make a fool of yourself every day on here i cant imagine what ppl that deal with you in real life have to go through cause they gotta look at your ninja turtle looking ass and hear your b/s at the sme time
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 2:03 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I don't mind trying to help a fellow shelby owner! he was struggling with the car trying to make it hook! thats why i gave him the jump and toll him to get rid off those tires and get slicks for the track if he wants to see his car run 6's; he was running 7'5s with 714rwhp at 93mph while my shit runs 6.7's at 110+mph with 750whp... So yea i told him few things he can use to his advantage!

BTW I don't even know who you are! why don't you come talk to me next time you see me at the track princess?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A the red shelby was not the one i was reffering to, and b i was standing right next to him when you were preaching on how to drive and setup a car and litterally laughing as you talked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 3:54 pm

handofdoom11 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I don't mind trying to help a fellow shelby owner! he was struggling with the car trying to make it hook! thats why i gave him the jump and toll him to get rid off those tires and get slicks for the track if he wants to see his car run 6's; he was running 7'5s with 714rwhp at 93mph while my shit runs 6.7's at 110+mph with 750whp... So yea i told him few things he can use to his advantage!

BTW I don't even know who you are! why don't you come talk to me next time you see me at the track princess?

A the red shelby was not the one i was reffering to, and b i was standing right next to him when you were preaching on how to drive and setup a car and litterally laughing as you talked.

Thats why tha pos was running 9's at 78mph right right pussy?
Why don't just shut the fuck up pussy ass nigga and mind your own damn business! BTW If you are tha stupid looking 5 Inches tall looking clown standing next to the silver GT500 owner then why didn't you say something to me pussy?
That pos it's not going to no where those flea market tires. Again go fuck yourself clown next time you see me out there come say something to me and lets see how cool i am.

pussy ass looking Reff . bukkae
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 4:08 pm

lol it never did a 9 anything, i'm a good 6 inches taller than you clown, and i was laughing directly in your face as you talk i thought that was a good enough hint that i think your a fucking joke. and i'm def not spanish you dumb fuck
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 4:10 pm

you were telling a stock car he NEEDS slicks for god sakes, sorry the car is a month old and he made a pass on the tires the car came with lol not everyone dumps $100k to run 1 sec faster in the 8'th than the stock form of a car.
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 4:15 pm

26brx8 wrote:
frank you need to get someone that knows how to tune and get to tune your car. then ask him to get the obdII connector and take if off the car so you can not fuck around with the car.
after that, buy an auto tranny and then, you may run a 6.4@113
good luck.
Albert, the s2k is running great...congrats!!

i've never seen a car that needs an auto as bad as frank
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 4:28 pm

It is funny seeing handfdoom talking all this shit having a much slower than shelby lol geezzz end of the day he has a faster car than your bucket . Stwice on the other hand , can back up his jokes towards frank with his fast evo . Carry on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 4:49 pm

He not only drives a pos nigga car! but it is also as slow as a 1980 beetle, or probably even slower. Hating ass pos shit. There is always some pussy lurking in the shadows waiting for me to walk by and pull my dick out to take a piss, to then beg me to pls put it in his mouth.

AKA (handofdoom11) Jerkit

LMAO.

Handofdoom next 7sec 200mph project. What a bitch. lol

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on September 1st 2012, 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 4:51 pm

you want to run a beatle? for cash? same body style as the pic you just posted. should be easy money....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 4:53 pm

handofdoom11 wrote:
you want to run a beatle? for cash? same body style as the pic you just posted. should be easy money....

F-5 please.. LMAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 4:55 pm

Bring whatever you want to the track! I have no problems racing anyone or anything! What do i have to lose anyways! i do this shit for my own personal fun. Just make sure its not your Batman looking car, because that shit will get raped the fuck up.

Just look at a good example! i give people fast car the jump and i still drive around them... You will never see me at the track racing a stock car nor my E55 nor not no other slow shit! just letting you know that car you drive it's not going anywhere till you put into it 100k like i did on my shit right?

lol!

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on September 1st 2012, 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 4:57 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
It is funny seeing handfdoom talking all this shit having a much slower than shelby lol geezzz end of the day he has a faster car than your bucket . Stwice on the other hand , can back up his jokes towards frank with his fast evo . Carry on

it should be embarrasing to talk all the shit in the world like he does and then have you million dollar build do nothing but fail, but i guess you can't see that point either. i have told frank i'll gladly do a dig with him, but he won't. i'd def put money on my car vs frank from a dig, so i'd say i can back my mouth up just fine. and to think my bucket is just an old ass piece that shoulda hit the junk yard ages ago, it's just sad that this man still don't got the balls to back up his mouth. he's prob gonna tell me to disconnect my drive shaft and race him fwd if he'd do a dig lol i can care less about roll races and obviously i have nothing for most on this site in that department but thats not what my car is about.
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 4:58 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Bring whatever you want to the track! I have no problems racing anyone or anything! What do i have to lose anyways! i do this shit for my own personal fun.

i didn't say for fun sweetheart i said for cash. and lock up the race with the beatle and it'll be at the track that very night i promise that. if you want a run with me its gotta be on the street since my ghetto bucket won't even pass tech.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 5:03 pm

^^^OMG another rising V6chris! not another one Jesus Christ... I think I already have enough to deal with every day. Enough.
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 5:08 pm

you bring it upon yourself man, when you realize that i'm sure your life will be a lot easier.

I will say this for you though.... you did man up and appologize about the black supra and i know that prob took a lot for you to do. maybe you are starting to take steps in the right directon but who knows
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next