SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra

Go down 
+23
R35 GTR
peacockpirate
Elkimbo
stvdc2
black cobra
95RioRedCobra
FRC
bambinov8
noscape
26brx8
boostin b13
S twice
CRUSH
Boostedstang
pnut280zturbo
handofdoom11/BANNED
alberth@ad-turbo.com
BlackMambaLS3
yellow_bullet_97
NoPis10
92redhatch
osdper0911
V6Chris
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 8:47 am

LMAO you want a Cookie now? When you see me and my car out there at the track just line up or 60 to 160 in the streets....

Back to top Go down
Boostedstang

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 8:56 am

So do u finally race for money or not?
Back to top Go down
Boostedstang

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 9:00 am

U like county line right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 9:02 am

Boostedstang wrote:

I like the 1/4 mile too. Wanna try tha 60 to 160 first or are you scared of it and wanna try the 1/8th instead?
Back to top Go down
S twice
Professional Street Racer
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 9:11 am

Franks too petite to be Cuban...
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 9:14 am

$50 on boostedstang and I don't even know the car lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 9:14 am

S twice wrote:
Franks too petite to be Cuban...

lol! I didn't know you were any taller nor larger... May your mouth it is. lol!
Back to top Go down
Boostedstang

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 9:15 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Boostedstang wrote:

I like the 1/4 mile too. Wanna try tha 60 to 160 first or are you scared of it and wanna try the 1/8th instead?

Sure how much? 1000$
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 9:15 am

S twice wrote:
$50 on boostedstang and I don't even know the car lol!

Save the $50 for you to put gas in your car! you been saving that bread all year long.

lol!
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 9:21 am

Yup I'm broke lol.... U got me bro. Mr. Down for a year because shortblock got lost in the mail... U ain't foolin nobody but yourself u broke ass bitch. I bet ur house is even a rebuilt title
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 9:28 am

And hurry up and lose again cuz we got side bets on what ur next excuse is.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 9:35 am

S twice wrote:
Yup I'm broke lol.... U got me bro. Mr. Down for a year because shortblock got lost in the mail... U ain't foolin nobody but yourself u broke ass bitch. I bet ur house is even a rebuilt title

OH shit!!! the lil girl finally spoke up... LMAO Yea it's a rebuilt title with a Vin plate of a boat, and transported down from Louisiana from the Katrina salt watter flood with Chinese drywall.... My shit is the shit bra! at least it comes with a two car garage two floor and 4 bedrooms! Unlike your grandmas shit where you currently live right now has a lemon tree where you park your pos under where bird shit drops on it all year long. LMAO and not to mention tha house you live right now is an Alf-Home for senior Citizens, you ain't even supposed to be living in there bitch. Where are they have you sleeping at in tha house? under the kitchen sink? LMAO . Youl ive in a house where the toilet it's located ontop of the roof where a latter it's needed to get to it..

lol! welcome lol!

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on September 5th 2012, 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 9:41 am

Where do u come up with this shit...I used to believe some of the things u said about people on here because I thought to myself there is no way anybody could even make up such bullshit but u just proved me wrong and now realize that ur a pathetic little man.

P.s the reason ur car can't 60' is because the accident was so bad that it creep walks so bad the alignment cant even fix it... But it back on the frame machine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 9:43 am

You didn't make any sense on this sad joke you just tried to pull on me. Please go back to the joke school, and come back at me when you learn something funnier

lol!
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 9:51 am

I'm trying to help the little guy and he chooses not to listen...
Back to top Go down
Elkimbo
Elkimbo

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2012-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 10:49 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Elkimbo wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Elkimbo wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Ok! forget the track! lets roll 60-70 to 160 GPS in car $300 Friday Night!!! Lets race sir. Albert there you have it lets do this shit...

popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am sorry I can't do 160 the car would do up 140+, I have the car setup for the track. The stock engine will not rev more than 6500 rpm I have it a 6800 rpm shifting at 6500 and with the tranny and the differential the car will not reach the 160. It's not that I'm giving you crap is a fact. Let's do it 140... if you want more room let's start at 40 45 or the 60 that you want I does not matter to me at what speed you want to start. I can also do $1000 is up to you. Let me know

It looks that you don't take advices really good... well at lease I warned you

I am good for the 60 to 150 whatever your tranny tops out at! $300.00 and whatever you mean by warnings i don't care, not tha kind of guy here. Lets race and leave the advises for later. Thanks, but I don't need no advises from anyone out there in that matter... Enough of talking Lets race.

tomorrow night sounds good to you?

Ok, Friday sound better

Friday night It's good! Just make sure you bring your GPS, If you let off anything before you hit 145mph i take your money Simple as that...

Last time at the track (1/4) I ran 134 mph and I was reving 5900-6000rpm let's do it at 140 since I don't know if I will be able to reach 145, I can't affort waiting for a redline backfire just to win $300 when as you know I have boost and nos (not a good formula to be redlining) Like I said the car was set up for the 1/8, but since you think you are faster on the street, I'm going to give the race you want but up to 140
I will feel safe @ 140 (remember i'm giving you your race as best as my car can)
Agree?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 11:05 am

Whats the point in doing only an 80mph race? that will be the most boring money race ever... Test your car and let me know if you can get it to do atleast 145+.

LMK...

BTW you wrote:
am sorry I can't do 160 the car would do up 140+, I have the car setup for the track. The stock engine will not rev more than 6500 rpm I have it a 6800 rpm shifting at 6500

not no 5,900-6,000 rpms. Now you are setting me up to lose unfairly and easy for your own advantage. If your car is that fast you should not be worried about me catching up right? you said my car wasn't catching up at the track despite the big jump you took ahead of me.

Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 11:15 am

Go lose to one of the STOCK turbo GTR's and stop wasting this guys time. Wake up and realize you're everyone's beating stick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 11:18 am

S twice wrote:
Go lose to one of the STOCK turbo GTR's and stop wasting this guys time. Wake up and realize you're everyone's beating stick

Everyone wants to do there own race for there own advantage, just like you with that 50 to 130 bullshit.... At least i'm trying to do a 100mph expand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 11:25 am

Elkimbo wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Elkimbo wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Elkimbo wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Ok! forget the track! lets roll 60-70 to 160 GPS in car $300 Friday Night!!! Lets race sir. Albert there you have it lets do this shit...

popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am sorry I can't do 160 the car would do up 140+, I have the car setup for the track. The stock engine will not rev more than 6500 rpm I have it a 6800 rpm shifting at 6500 and with the tranny and the differential the car will not reach the 160. It's not that I'm giving you crap is a fact. Let's do it 140... if you want more room let's start at 40 45 or the 60 that you want I does not matter to me at what speed you want to start. I can also do $1000 is up to you. Let me know

It looks that you don't take advices really good... well at lease I warned you

I am good for the 60 to 150 whatever your tranny tops out at! $300.00 and whatever you mean by warnings i don't care, not tha kind of guy here. Lets race and leave the advises for later. Thanks, but I don't need no advises from anyone out there in that matter... Enough of talking Lets race.

tomorrow night sounds good to you?

Ok, Friday sound better

Friday night It's good! Just make sure you bring your GPS, If you let off anything before you hit 145mph i take your money Simple as that...

Last time at the track (1/4) I ran 134 mph and I was reving 5900-6000rpm let's do it at 140 since I don't know if I will be able to reach 145, I can't affort waiting for a redline backfire just to win $300 when as you know I have boost and nos (not a good formula to be redlining) Like I said the car was set up for the 1/8, but since you think you are faster on the street, I'm going to give the race you want but up to 140
I will feel safe @ 140 (remember i'm giving you your race as best as my car can)
Agree?

You know what dude! to much bullshit with your trany and your gears, Lets go to PBIR Friday night instead! can you make it or not? If it's not Next week then! however work for you. This is the only way the BS and the doubts will end.

LMK.
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 11:31 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
S twice wrote:

Everyone wants to do there own race for there own advantage, just like you with that 50 to 130 bullshit.... At least i'm trying to do a 100mph expand

I'm doing u a favor... We can do a 30-130 if u want 100mph spread Cool
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 11:35 am

Btw I offered 40-130 which is 90mph... Nobody is scared of the giant heat soaking vacuum cleaner that sits on top of ur motor... Stop pretending like u have a high roller
Back to top Go down
noscape
noscape

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2012-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 12:02 pm

Quote :
S twice : bet ur house is even a rebuilt title
LMAO , your to funny dude ..
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 12:18 pm

Frank Stfu he said he shifts at 6000. U wanted this ass beating run ur fuckin car uran ur mouth enough
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
kiko1
kiko1

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 12:26 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I don't see your car doing anything out there, but you posting shit on here everyday and no race. Do you even race track or street atoll? BTW i am Born Puerto Rican and Half Dominican! You Cubans give your selves a bad name on your own the moment you set foot on land... Reffs driving a lambo, buying big houses,boats and so forth in 6 months of being in here, no English nor work skills nor any education whatsoever and leaving people wondering how they made all tha money till few years later pipo get arrested and prosecuted sentenced to 10 to 20 years in State Prison for Federal State Fraud. Medicaid, Insurance, drugs, Credit cards, Bank accounts and wire fraud. You name it. BTW I am not discriminating anyone in particular! But making a general comment.

Later.

Damn Frank, this is a little offensive. That would be the same as me saying all Puerto Ricans are stupid. You can't stereotype like that bro, I have Puerto Rican friends that are NOT stupid so you can't generalize like that about cubans. Just sayin cause you struck a nerve there.

oh well, back on topic
Back to top Go down
http://www.wheelsboutique.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next