SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra

Go down 
+23
R35 GTR
peacockpirate
Elkimbo
stvdc2
black cobra
95RioRedCobra
FRC
bambinov8
noscape
26brx8
boostin b13
S twice
CRUSH
Boostedstang
pnut280zturbo
handofdoom11/BANNED
alberth@ad-turbo.com
BlackMambaLS3
yellow_bullet_97
NoPis10
92redhatch
osdper0911
V6Chris
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 10:35 pm

So whats up with a track RUN?
I'll give you the same respect you give me....deal?
remember I'll watch what I say, but when you wanna get slick I will to. IN PERSON AS WELL, I know you have size im not worried. Leave mothers out of this got it? I'm not mentioning your family respect mine.

I'll even go as far as to apologize for my hostility towards you and my post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Professional Street Racer
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 10:42 pm

come down guys
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 10:42 pm

40 to 140 when are we doin this
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 10:43 pm

"FRIENDLY" side bets anyone?
its 50/50 odds. Frank lets put a lil lunch money on it?
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 10:47 pm

lets do this
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 10:48 pm

V6Chris wrote:
remember I'll watch what I say, but when you wanna get slick I will to. IN PERSON AS WELL, I know you have size im not worried. Leave mothers out of this got it? I'm not mentioning your family respect mine.

WTF you talking about me giving you respect when my first post was just to have a fun run with a stock motor big turbo supra and you came from left field cock gagging to the point I almost saw the Dick going right pass the back of your throat qouting me two hostile posts .... Did I mention your screename ? Nope ... Did I said something bad about the supra ? Nope . Something bad about AD turbo ? Nope . You got slick cuz you are the baddesst poster on here . I respect that , u have some kind of inferior complex you couldn't overcome on high school and you pick a hobby and a site to be somehow popular . I gotcha cheers No track for me kid , car is my daily with a nitto radial , stock IRS and 3.27s ... If you have a SRA for free and mustang specialties do the install for free with some 3.73s , I give ya your track runs every Fugging day .
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 10:58 pm

So let's move on into racing again .... BTW , so this supra is Turbo + spray ?
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 11:01 pm

Stock motor little turbo and little spray
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 11:09 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

WTF you talking about me giving you respect when my first post was just to have a fun run with a stock motor big turbo supra and you came from left field cock gagging to the point I almost saw the Dick going right pass the back of your throat qouting me two hostile posts .... Did I mention your screename ? Nope ... Did I said something bad about the supra ? Nope . Something bad about AD turbo ? Nope . You got slick cuz you are the baddesst poster on here . I respect that , u have some kind of inferior complex you couldn't overcome on high school and you pick a hobby and a site to be somehow popular . I gotcha cheers No track for me kid , car is my daily with a nitto radial , stock IRS and 3.27s ... If you have a SRA for free and mustang specialties do the install for free with some 3.73s , I give ya your track runs every Fugging day .

My apologies Bambino again for the hostility. you are 100% correct I was a jackass, i have no problem admitting it.
If i didnt hate IRS so much on your car I would gladly help you out on the gear job, but my manager already shoots a decent price on it i believe.
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 11:21 pm

V6Chris wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

My apologies Bambino again for the hostility. you are 100% correct I was a jackass, i have no problem admitting it.
If i didnt hate IRS so much on your car I would gladly help you out on the gear job, but my manager already shoots a decent price on it i believe.
Wink Now we talking like adults that we are , apologies accepted . BTW car should be a diff car @27 psi and a crusher inlet . My 65 run with Paul at was all fun and me just having my POS dialed in with a whipple . I need 105lb squirts as we speak
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 11:28 pm

i know i was talking out my ass lol i know you said you beat him.
LMK if you need a price. why not try some 120lb?
My old manager john works at Wilson, he comes across some injectors every once in a while i just hooked up alberth with some 160lb injectors that John flowed. I'll see what else he's got if you're interested man.

honestly anyone with a mustang or just any car I'am always down to help no matter what with anything. Its not even about the money(which i need lol), its a joy for me to make something car/racing related work correctly and move out!!
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 11:31 pm

Frank , I will give ya a 60-160 after we all done at the event of the 16th .. All for fun BORI !
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 11:41 pm

V6Chris wrote:
My old manager john works at Wilson, he comes across some injectors every once in a while i just hooked up alberth with some 160lb injectors that John flowed. I'll see what else he's got if you're interested man.

honestly anyone with a mustang or just any car I'am always down to help no matter what with anything. Its not even about the money(which i need lol), its a joy for me to make something car/racing related work correctly and move out!!
sounds good man . I will let ya know , not sure how friendly the 120lbs are in this junks . Ken bjonnes I guess would be the one to ask what he feels that it will work to perfection . BTW , car started pushing coolant under boost when we tried 24psi . Made 744whp on a hot rainy day . Not sure what the fuck is going on . Block tester came negative for hydrocarbons on my coolant and I have ARP studs torqued at 85LB I believe . Car for sure will be ready for the event and find some gay rolls at beeline afterwards lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2012, 9:16 am

Damn! this shit is off the chain.... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2012, 9:23 am

bambinov8 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

sounds good man . I will let ya know , not sure how friendly the 120lbs are in this junks . Ken bjonnes I guess would be the one to ask what he feels that it will work to perfection . BTW , car started pushing coolant under boost when we tried 24psi . Made 744whp on a hot rainy day . Not sure what the fuck is going on . Block tester came negative for hydrocarbons on my coolant and I have ARP studs torqued at 85LB I believe . Car for sure will be ready for the event and find some gay rolls at beeline afterwards lol!

85lbs?^^ should've been atleast 90lbs with the ARP's

check your SC intercooler first! It's probably broken or in the works for it! if a line cracks or leaks it will leak water to the intake manifold and out through the heads and exhaust system, making you think is a head gasket issue! is it your SC Heat exchanger reservoir coolant liquid going down atall? check it out, and if it is! there is your problem right there. Sotck SC intercoolers intend to leak after a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2012, 9:41 am

bambinov8 wrote:
Frank , I will give ya a 60-160 after we all done at the event of the 16th .. All for fun BORI !

Ok cool! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2012, 5:56 pm

wtf im out a couple days and you guys are at each others throats BS lets keep it cool guys its all about that racing. glad you guys worked things out you guys both are contributing members to this website lets keep the peace Cool
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2012, 6:33 pm

CRUSH wrote:
wtf im out a couple days and you guys are at each others throats BS lets keep it cool guys its all about that racing. glad you guys worked things out you guys both are contributing members to this website lets keep the peace Cool
Chris just get overly excited when he thinks there will be a run here somewhere ... lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2012, 10:03 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
CRUSH wrote:
Chris just get overly excited when he thinks there will be a run here somewhere ... lol!

theres no damn racing man! im dying here lol lol!
Back to top Go down
pnut280zturbo
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
pnut280zturbo

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2012, 3:01 am

popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra   Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adturbo Supra vs Crushed Cobra
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9