SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**

Go down 
+31
boostinvertgtr
asap1320
R35 GTR
TonyTurbo
MRxSLAYx
AlexRz06
pingaloca25
GT30WRX/BANNED
03terminator
good & tight
SlowTruck
305Taco
Jspec Mk4
04_Red_gt
schadenfreude
LthlGT500
infamous-speed
gatoasao
V6Chris
03eatoncobra
kachup
NoPis10
SILVERBEAST
Diiiirk
s.e.a.n
FRC
2Face
SlowSilverGTR
RAW
quikenuf
Phantom SRT4
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 10:22 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Phantom SRT4 wrote:
"you somehow put 5 years and 69,000 miles on the car in 3 months."

Fucking EL OH EL!

yea you got that right phantom. and Now what?

You tell me, your the man with the plan lol
this is the type of guy you can't make eye to eye contact, lol! did you "catch" that?

Last edited by 03terminator on November 14th 2010, 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 10:23 pm

03terminator wrote:
damn Frank wtf, why so many lies, now is the crushercobra an 03 or 04? scratch cause at first i heard 03 and lately its been 04, not that it matters to me much but it shows that the shit been spew is mouth dropping

its 1999-v6 with a swap. Wink

Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 10:25 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
03terminator wrote:
damn Frank wtf, why so many lies, now is the crushercobra an 03 or 04? scratch cause at first i heard 03 and lately its been 04, not that it matters to me much but it shows that the shit been spew is mouth dropping

its 1999-v6 with a swap. Wink

2jz that bitch FTW then
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 10:29 pm

He does like to copy people named Chris when it comes to Mustangs.... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 10:41 pm

I deleted part of my name off and some of the numbers of the tittle to keep my information save private, If anyone in here knows about vin numbers on mustangs you would know that the last 4 digits belong to an original 2004 mustang cobra + I dont see where it says salvage nor rebuilt title anywhere. thank you. Wink Oh who cares is just haters thats all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 10:50 pm

I can post all my certificate of tittle on here from all my vehicles If you guys like... could I get pay some money to do that In the mean time?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 11:07 pm

lmao FRANK you get owned so easily

you know whats funny? that cobra you told me was registered to your girl?
you told the courts the same thing..
are you even legal to own a car?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 11:08 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
lol! it resembles the life of a stubborn red haired step child, a beatdown won't mean shit and theres always "daddy" to school the nitwit when he pours his soul begging for mercy
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 11:08 pm

you want us to give you money for posting pictures?
are you fucking stupid?...<---shit, why do I ask questions i know the answer too
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 11:09 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
lmao his next car will be a 2j mustang once mine comes out lol!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 11:13 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Phantom SRT4 wrote:
either that or a GTR affraid
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 11:25 pm

03terminator wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
Phantom SRT4 wrote:
either that or a GTR affraid

lmao he would, be he cant afford it.
but he can talk shit to Chris about it

lmao Frank is way to easy to make fun of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 11:29 pm

v6chris you are nothing but a fucking Internet shit talking pussy. look at this fucking loser, building a Ford mustang with a 2j. you are a fucking disgrace you embarrassing pos. you suck at life you ignorant pos garbage, If you are so smart and bright like you play you are. what the fuck you doing working at an advance auto part store? at your age 21 I already had moved on my own and purchased my own townhouse, but you still sucking your mom and dads dick you septic tank full of fecal matter, go ask daddy to give you your lunch money for tomorrow before you forget you pathetic punk. The shit you talk makes no sense, and why cuz you are hating on someone thats doing 10,000 times better than you are by all means of the word. If I was you I would commit suicide; what the fuck a scumbag like you has to offer in this world? I'll Give you the answer you loser>>> NOTHING. CAMBIO y FUERA. If you dont know that means!! I will advise you to start going to an Spanish language teacher so you could learn the language punk, by the time you start to learn to write and speak the language correctly' a Mexican or Hispanic immigrant would,ve taken your job you hating loser pos. you are nothing but a kick to the left you soar dick head pathetic punk. good bye.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 11:44 pm

THIS IS AMERICA FUCKTARD. YOU LEARN ENGLISH IN MY FUCKIN COUNTRY. when i live somewhere in a country where i need another language i'll learn it. I'd ONLY want to know spanish to get more spanish pussy
I live in a fucking NICE house and yard, why whould I want to move? i can do basically anything I want to
I have a certification in Auto tech that i just never did anything with
IMO you do nothing better then me, I honestly believe you rip people off for a living. I'd love to see somone put a shovel to your face for what you do that you call a job

doing better then me? you just moved into a cheaper home that you cant afford. your cars keep getting cheaper too. your running out of money blowing it.
My job..is garunteed Im just a commercial manager but i know i'll keep my job there cause im the best fucking employee my store has. I make money doing what I do porting and other shit

Frank you know nothing about me like you think you do. Also you keep talking like you'd do something to me. you dont know what I know or who I know. You think you know so much about everything, I know more about weapons and law then you. As well as almost anything... Keep your gun close Frank, might be the only way you win a race vs me
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 11:45 pm

lol I have nothing to offer to the world...sorry i didnt know offering crashed cars to people was better lol
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
Professional Street Racer
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 11:56 pm

Guys, this seems to be getting out of hand. As a further note, you guys are spouting threats about using weapons. If this manifests into actual violence, and god forbid, someone perishes, then this exchange will be used against you and yield a more severe penalty because in criminal law mens rea is an element of crimes. That is the mental intent of the crime.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 11:59 pm

I dont take violence toward internet stuff. Especially Frank. Frank just loves showing off his lil toy though
Just pushing Franks buttons. I wish he would pull that on me though
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 12:01 am

sorry man, just wanted to be useful.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 12:06 am

no, deffinitly is useful and smart
The entire thing is out of hand, but Its just annoying all of Franks lies and cover ups.
Well i think I'ma lay of the shit talking anyway for a lil.
He cant beat my daily, he wont be the race car.
so i'll just let him continue talking his babble bullshit
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 12:13 am

Before I stop, I'd like to post up one last of my Favorite Franks embarrassing moments

Frank-"you got whoped"
Chris-"you see the blood on my knuckles, thats when my fist made contacted with your face."
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 12:16 am

Post the video up lol I feel like laughing and idk what to search on youtube for it
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 12:24 am

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Post the video up lol I feel like laughing and idk what to search on youtube for it

what video?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 12:39 am

V6Chris wrote:
THIS IS AMERICA FUCKTARD. YOU LEARN ENGLISH IN MY FUCKIN COUNTRY. when i live somewhere in a country where i need another language i'll learn it. I'd ONLY want to know spanish to get more spanish pussy
I live in a fucking NICE house and yard, why whould I want to move? i can do basically anything I want to
I have a certification in Auto tech that i just never did anything with
IMO you do nothing better then me, I honestly believe you rip people off for a living. I'd love to see somone put a shovel to your face for what you do that you call a job

doing better then me? you just moved into a cheaper home that you cant afford. your cars keep getting cheaper too. your running out of money blowing it.
My job..is garunteed Im just a commercial manager but i know i'll keep my job there cause im the best fucking employee my store has. I make money doing what I do porting and other shit

Frank you know nothing about me like you think you do. Also you keep talking like you'd do something to me. you dont know what I know or who I know. You think you know so much about everything, I know more about weapons and law then you. As well as almost anything... Keep your gun close Frank, might be the only way you win a race vs me

PUSSY Jerkit LMAO. gotta hell you fucking suck ass loser. you aint got nothing to offer punk. you are manager where at? Auto Advance? LMAO>> you got a tech certificate on what? SUCKING DICK you mean? what a failure for America you are. you leave In a nice house? who's house is it? your dad's and moms house? Rolling Eyes what a fucking loser you are dick"" I was born In Puerto Rico half dominican you ignorant pos. I am a US citizen like you are you dick acephalic ignorant. bring everybody, yourself and all the gun knowledge you know pussy, I dont give a fuck punk. Jerkit You better start to learn how to speak the language you ignorant arrogant pos, or you wont have that little selling candy job you titled yourself as manager for to long Rolling Eyes lol. and by the way you Mr smart English guy>> you misspelled guaranteed as well as would<< Laughing

GO suck this>> Jerkit anytime you feel like talking shit to me or about my car you fucking fool.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 15th 2010, 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next