SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**

Go down 
+31
boostinvertgtr
asap1320
R35 GTR
TonyTurbo
MRxSLAYx
AlexRz06
pingaloca25
GT30WRX/BANNED
03terminator
good & tight
SlowTruck
305Taco
Jspec Mk4
04_Red_gt
schadenfreude
LthlGT500
infamous-speed
gatoasao
V6Chris
03eatoncobra
kachup
NoPis10
SILVERBEAST
Diiiirk
s.e.a.n
FRC
2Face
SlowSilverGTR
RAW
quikenuf
Phantom SRT4
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 12:42 am

GT30WRX wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I thought you said the Cobra had over 100,000 miles on it, this car had recorded 23,800 miles on it

lol like I said I dont talk about my personal business. It has the miles It has, I said what I said to keep haters away and to think my car is just salvage rebuilt title like they thought it was. lol. keep thinking that. I have never seen a single owner 2004 mustang cobra like my car is with sucha high miles. Wink
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 12:45 am

V6Chris wrote:
Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Post the video up lol I feel like laughing and idk what to search on youtube for it

what video?

You know the video lol, just quote any post and post the video as your response... lol!
Back to top Go down
pingaloca25
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
pingaloca25

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 1:07 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
THIS IS AMERICA FUCKTARD. YOU LEARN ENGLISH IN MY FUCKIN COUNTRY. when i live somewhere in a country where i need another language i'll learn it. I'd ONLY want to know spanish to get more spanish pussy
I live in a fucking NICE house and yard, why whould I want to move? i can do basically anything I want to
I have a certification in Auto tech that i just never did anything with
IMO you do nothing better then me, I honestly believe you rip people off for a living. I'd love to see somone put a shovel to your face for what you do that you call a job

doing better then me? you just moved into a cheaper home that you cant afford. your cars keep getting cheaper too. your running out of money blowing it.
My job..is garunteed Im just a commercial manager but i know i'll keep my job there cause im the best fucking employee my store has. I make money doing what I do porting and other shit

Frank you know nothing about me like you think you do. Also you keep talking like you'd do something to me. you dont know what I know or who I know. You think you know so much about everything, I know more about weapons and law then you. As well as almost anything... Keep your gun close Frank, might be the only way you win a race vs me

PUSSY Jerkit LMAO. gotta hell you fucking suck ass loser. you aint got nothing to offer punk. you are manager where at? Auto Advance? LMAO>> you got a tech certificate on what? SUCKING DICK you mean? what a failure for America you are. you leave In a nice house? who's house is it? your dad's and moms house? Rolling Eyes what a fucking loser you are dick"" I was born In Puerto Rico half dominican you ignorant pos. I am a US citizen like you are you dick acephalic ignorant. bring everybody, yourself and all the gun knowledge you know pussy, I dont give a fuck punk. Jerkit You better start to learn how to speak the language you ignorant arrogant pos, or you wont have that little selling candy job you titled yourself as manager for to long Rolling Eyes lol. and by the way you Mr smart English guy>> you misspelled guaranteed as well as would<< Laughing

GO suck this>> Jerkit anytime you feel like talking shit to me or about my car you fucking fool.
lol i think gotta learn it as well papo haha
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 1:09 am

lol not worth it. enjoy it Frank

Cody bro I'am lost dude lol text me or pm me what video you're talking about
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 1:14 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

PUSSY Jerkit LMAO. gotta hell you fucking suck ass loser. you aint got nothing to offer punk. you are manager where at? Auto Advance? LMAO>> you got a tech certificate on what? SUCKING DICK you mean? what a failure for America you are. you leave In a nice house? who's house is it? your dad's and moms house? Rolling Eyes what a fucking loser you are dick"" I was born In Puerto Rico half dominican you ignorant pos. I am a US citizen like you are you dick acephalic ignorant. bring everybody, yourself and all the gun knowledge you know pussy, I dont give a fuck punk. Jerkit You better start to learn how to speak the language you ignorant arrogant pos, or you wont have that little selling candy job you titled yourself as manager for to long Rolling Eyes lol. and by the way you Mr smart English guy>> you misspelled guaranteed as well as would<< Laughing

GO suck this>> Jerkit anytime you feel like talking shit to me or about my car you fucking fool.

Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 1:14 am

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 1:15 am

Phantom SRT4 wrote:

LMAO lol! cheers that shit got me rolling
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 9:51 am

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

I dont know what makes you think you better than me or could possibly make fun of someone spellings when you CAN'T spell English correctly yourself, scratch Nor I understand how you could possibly make fun of my cars when you drive a way cheaper and slower car then mine are scratch an $8,000 GT Rolling Eyes not only that, that shit was wrecked and bent out shape nasty early this year, Oh you forgot about that already punk? Aslo how can you make fun of someone intelligence when you have a mechanic tech certificate and you still work at an Auto part store? Aslo how you make fun of someone that lives in his own house, pays for his own expenses and so forth when you still live at your moms and daddy's house? you are a grown ass man move on punk, stop sucking on moms and daddy's dick punk; at 21 years old I already had my own townhouse, and now at 29 I own three properties"" like I said before; you CAN'T make fun of me In any way of the word!! why? cuz you dont have the looks nor the intelligence nor the funds to so. I have and had everything pussy.

Oh Shit!!! IS this c6z06, Is It parked on my drive away? I thought I had one of these pieces of shits c6zo6 early this year. lol I clean my ass with your words and comments v6chris. keep It coming, you aint got shit to talk about me loser

Good bye, I wont respond not to one more single post from you, you can die for what I care talking all the shits you want punk ass, at the end of the day, I'll pull up at the spot In a GT500 or In my 2004 cobra, while you pull up In GT or 1999-2jmustangShitBox.

Back to top Go down
AlexRz06
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
AlexRz06

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 10:33 am

bring the GT500 to the bird road meet tonight for a friendly run...
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 10:46 am

AlexRz06 wrote:

Do you think your and I would be a good run? I might take the drive down if I can get a few good runs in
Back to top Go down
AlexRz06
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
AlexRz06

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 10:48 am

MRxSLAYx wrote:
AlexRz06 wrote:

Do you think your and I would be a good run? I might take the drive down if I can get a few good runs in

no idea but we can try it..
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 12:43 pm

Frank i didnt bother reading your post...
I do know it probably contains mindless bullshit, that the video I posted would just have to be reposted to it.

Let me know if you wana lock up that race with your cobra TONIGHT, tomorrow, wed, thurs, friday or saturday when ever.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 12:44 pm

btw my car is a 2000
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 2:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

found it on phone forgot i took it.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 2:34 pm

Doesn't sound like he took a jump in thar video, sounds like the 3rd honk and the blower go at the same time. I really wish Frank would post the in car video.
Back to top Go down
04_Red_gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
04_Red_gt

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 3:41 pm

There is no jump on that race that's why frank don't post the raped video
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 3:43 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Doesn't sound like he took a jump in thar video, sounds like the 3rd honk and the blower go at the same time. I really wish Frank would post the in car video.

x2
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 3:44 pm

AlexRz06 wrote:

Im interested in heading out tonight as well, is there usually a good turn out down there.
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 3:56 pm

im itching for a run too,
any digs out there?
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
boostinvertgtr
boostinvertgtr

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 4:00 pm

asap1320 wrote:
any digs out there?

i'll give you a roll... for a dig have to wait till i get tires..
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 4:52 pm

asap1320 wrote:
any digs out there?

I'll dig you off bottle!
Back to top Go down
pdv25
pdv25

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 5:42 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
AlexRz06 wrote:

Im interested in heading out tonight as well, is there usually a good turn out down there.

ram1320 and i will be heading out there tonight.
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 6:14 pm

guys at the end of that race it look like the shelby beat frank like dirks evo. wow, frank won't post the incar cause the third honk is clear and then the shelbys blower sounds.its just frank is mad that the guy nailed it first. he has good reaction not his fault.not only that its clear the 4 to 5 cars on the top before frank let go that the guy kept pulling away. maybe dirk might want a friendly race with the shelby.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 7:17 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
AlexRz06 wrote:

Hit me up if your gonna head down there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next