SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**

Go down 
+31
boostinvertgtr
asap1320
R35 GTR
TonyTurbo
MRxSLAYx
AlexRz06
pingaloca25
GT30WRX/BANNED
03terminator
good & tight
SlowTruck
305Taco
Jspec Mk4
04_Red_gt
schadenfreude
LthlGT500
infamous-speed
gatoasao
V6Chris
03eatoncobra
kachup
NoPis10
SILVERBEAST
Diiiirk
s.e.a.n
FRC
2Face
SlowSilverGTR
RAW
quikenuf
Phantom SRT4
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2010, 10:44 am

x2^

Plus you really think they wont make sure the car has more than enough to rape you if you run for money? They know what they are doing....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2010, 10:47 am

Am not lying;I Wont post the vid till I get a fair run. I dont want people talking shit after I post the vid and then I dont get no race. you can clearly hear his car going on the 2ND honk while I was still honking to the 3rd honk" thats hard evidence right there >>my blower dont whistle like that chris and you know It, It has a very low pitch. Neutral REMATCH thats all I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2010, 10:49 am

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
x2^

Plus you really think they wont make sure the car has more than enough to rape you if you run for money? They know what they are doing....

If he sprays more than 150 It will blow up. He probably has more than 150 shot already.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2010, 10:53 am

I tried.... Oh well
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2010, 10:57 am

Listen, that car is from my shop, I know the guy personaly for over 10 years. It has a 150 shot and he left when you hit the horn on the third honk, that you just had touched it and he left first, hey some one has to nail it first, but any how you will get a rematch and he doesn't need more than a 150 after pulling 4 cars on the top end. we don't need to race you again, like i said be a man and post the video, you will get your rematch. No video, No rematch. we do this for fun, there is no need to argue all day and have to race you to see what happen the first time. You and alby and all the guys that saw the video that night know what happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2010, 11:10 am

quikenuf wrote:
Listen, that car is from my shop, I know the guy personaly for over 10 years. It has a 150 shot and he left when you hit the horn on the third honk, that you just had touched it and he left first, hey some one has to nail it first, but any how you will get a rematch and he doesn't need more than a 150 after pulling 4 cars on the top end. we don't need to race you again, like i said be a man and post the video, you will get your rematch. No video, No rematch. we do this for fun, there is no need to argue all day and have to race you to see what happen the first time. You and alby and all the guys that saw the video that night know what happen.

Rolling Eyes Say that one more time. lol. ok I'll post the vid later. and It was mostlikely a car pull when I let off at 150. he kepton going farther.

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2010, 11:15 am

very simple, you wanna bet money!! no problem, now your rematch is only coming with a $1000 dollar bet on it. You have more excuses than what home depot has ceiling fans. Big deal you spun and he jumped, show the video and lets see whos lying. And yes you passed the crowd 1 1\2 car behind and in albys video at the end of fouth trying to catch him he stretched you out even more to the 3 to 4 car lengths. Now if you wanna rematch its gonna cost you a $1000. And were gonna have the bottle filled cause in case you didn't know his pressure was like around 750. your gonna learn the hard way frank, i've been nice to you with no insults but man im starting to lose my patience with you. I offered to join me cause you can't beat me but you don't listen. And before you respond to this, yes you beat my car with 380 hp rolling at 45 mph, my car is a dig car. I will also race you for money from a dig with my car against yours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2010, 12:08 pm

quikenuf wrote:
very simple, you wanna bet money!! no problem, now your rematch is only coming with a $1000 dollar bet on it. You have more excuses than what home depot has ceiling fans. Big deal you spun and he jumped, show the video and lets see whos lying. And yes you passed the crowd 1 1\2 car behind and in albys video at the end of fouth trying to catch him he stretched you out even more to the 3 to 4 car lengths. Now if you wanna rematch its gonna cost you a $1000. And were gonna have the bottle filled cause in case you didn't know his pressure was like around 750. your gonna learn the hard way frank, i've been nice to you with no insults but man im starting to lose my patience with you. I offered to join me cause you can't beat me but you don't listen. And before you respond to this, yes you beat my car with 380 hp rolling at 45 mph, my car is a dig car. I will also race you for money from a dig with my car against yours.

Never mind"" I dont need to race you guys keep your win I'll keep my video> I get plenty of racing everytime I come out there and I dont get jumped and win the runs, but here let remind you once more what my car did yours" And I dont do digs on the streets, I do them at the track, Let me know when you ready for the track for any moneys you got. welcome

Good luck.
<<Game over.

Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2010, 12:13 pm

You should try one more time to edit the video title....
Back to top Go down
305Taco
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
305Taco

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2010, 12:48 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Thank you steve for your good advise Bro> you always cool with me Dawg!! just one thing I gotta say>> Nitrous over buying a blower It adds up by the end of the year buying a $36 dollars Nitrous refill every week steve> thats why I had always considered buying a bigger blower to be on high power all the time VS using the nitrous everytime to make the car run hard!! not only that" then the excuses start to pile up, that the bottle pressure Is low and thats why I couldnt run the car and so forth you get me? Is just my point of view, but you are also right steve In looking at facts In your point of view too.

Lets see what happens once the car Is here, It already has a pulley on It cold air Intake and some others stuff on It. It will be another 5gs for me to take the car to the high 750rwhp with a 3.4L whipple stage3 kit. SO money will be tight till I sell crusher and maybe the m3 will go too.

3.4 twin screw ftw! Just like you said, it becomes expensive in the long run to use the juice. Not to mention, with N2O, the consistency isn't there unless you have some decent knowledge and a high dollar setup.
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2010, 1:03 pm

funny how you put the race of your drive by and not our race together, doesn't matter.Roll at 20mph with me and you'll see what will happen to you, again bring what ever amount of money you want to the track on wednesday night, I will match it, you and me, and you have double the horse power, well puppy power cause for 700 hp your parked. West palm wed night and bring what ever money you can get, and frank no checks, cash only!!
Back to top Go down
04_Red_gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
04_Red_gt

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2010, 1:15 pm

Vas a volver loco a frank dejalo trankilo que de esta se va a matar
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2010, 1:20 pm

ya tu sabes!!! lol
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2010, 2:23 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

I want to spend as little money as possible

Yet you wonder why your car runs like shit
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2010, 8:34 pm

I will sponsor the full $1000 on the GT500 vs Frank at the track.
and give half the winnings to the driver
LMK if your down

btw guys Frank isnt LYING!
Frank lives in this place called disney land.
All your Dreams and fictional thoughts become true in this place.
it takes a few cups of opium to get to this wonderful world
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 11:01 am

At the track its vs the black coupe!! the money is the least of the issues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 11:47 am

quikenuf wrote:
funny how you put the race of your drive by and not our race together, doesn't matter.Roll at 20mph with me and you'll see what will happen to you, again bring what ever amount of money you want to the track on wednesday night, I will match it, you and me, and you have double the horse power, well puppy power cause for 700 hp your parked. West palm wed night and bring what ever money you can get, and frank no checks, cash only!!

that was our race, your car is just that parked, you let off 90MPH and I yanked you shifting from 2nd gear to 3rd gear I already had 2 cars on you before you let off at 90mph, and keep and mind I did give you the hit too as well as you rested It!! lol I stretched you nasty period. no 20mph roll, you know my car cant hook at sucha roll. I'll give you same roll as last time. I wont be able to make It to the track wendsday night, got plans for that day maybe Friday nignt. let me know. Wink
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 11:54 am

what are you guys revving the GT500 out to, I had mine revving out to 6700rpm for a few weeks before I sold it, but I shifted around 6500-6600, it keep building power even past the stock rev limiter. You'll notice a big difference if you do this. Alot of people say its not good cause of the big bore and stroke the GT500 has but I've read up that evolution performance had a whipple GT500 revving out to 7grand when it went to the track on the stock motor and everything was fine.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 11:56 am

quikenuf wrote:

lol im sure, I just want an easy pay out Laughing

Frank, your sig about me failed again man...you fucking suck
Hes name? seriously?
then you have a smiley--(you) jerking off to a picture that is suppose to be me...it freaks me out cause now I think you wack it to me...

you just cant get that sig right

oh and guess what...my sig is still 100% REAL unedited and correct
yours is 100% fake, made up, and incorrect.
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 12:01 pm

Frank the truth is what goes on every day, and what you say and believe is a fantasy. Don't care what you say or think, You have nothing for me and you will not race me on the street or at the track, like you did to chris, when ever your ready let me know and only for money, cause who ever pays loses. the gt 500 which franks wants to know nothing about because he has nightmares of his rape revs about 6500, anything above that its really not pulling or making power, yes it revs easily but dead in the water.
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 12:02 pm

V6Chris wrote:
quikenuf wrote:

Hes name? seriously?
then you have a smiley--(you) jerking off to a picture that is suppose to be me...it freaks me out cause now I think you wack it to me...

lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 12:03 pm

quikenuf wrote:
Frank the truth is what goes on every day, and what you say and believe is a fantasy. Don't care what you say or think, You have nothing for me and you will not race me on the street or at the track, like you did to chris, when ever your ready let me know and only for money, cause who ever pays loses. the gt 500 which franks wants to know nothing about because he has nightmares of his rape revs about 6500, anything above that its really not pulling or making power, yes it revs easily but dead in the water.

i'll say it again

Quote :
btw guys Frank isnt LYING!
Frank lives in this place called disney land.
All your Dreams and fictional thoughts become true in this place.
it takes a few cups of opium to get to this wonderful world
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 12:04 pm

V6Chris wrote:
quikenuf wrote:

Hes name? seriously?

LOL chris, I do it to bother you punk ass> I know Is not hes, I know Is all spelled out his, but I love to catch your attention punk" keep up the good work punk ass. LMAO. here drink some more. Jerkit
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 12:07 pm

Frank, you failed at the qoute...
your entire post is broken shitty english because clearly middle school was your hardest task in life and you just quit like you do with your cars.

lol CLEARLY your made up sig doesnt bother me! I'am attempting to help you fix it
clearly you also get bothered by what I say and have asked me to leave you alone
Frank your full of fail with every post you make
just shut the fuck up and you'll sound smarter
btw you ready for the rape soon?
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 12:08 pm

I reved mine to 7200 but I could because I had a huge blower that never fell off. Stock eatons are best shifted around 6500-7200.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next