SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**

Go down 
+31
boostinvertgtr
asap1320
R35 GTR
TonyTurbo
MRxSLAYx
AlexRz06
pingaloca25
GT30WRX/BANNED
03terminator
good & tight
SlowTruck
305Taco
Jspec Mk4
04_Red_gt
schadenfreude
LthlGT500
infamous-speed
gatoasao
V6Chris
03eatoncobra
kachup
NoPis10
SILVERBEAST
Diiiirk
s.e.a.n
FRC
2Face
SlowSilverGTR
RAW
quikenuf
Phantom SRT4
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 11:59 pm

Frank, you're fucking retarded
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 12:00 am

just leave this single thread alone please, go fight with at the other ones if you like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 12:07 am

GT500 3.4L stage3 kit with long-tubes and magnaflow exhaust coming soon to a street near you.

825rwhp should be more than enough to rule some cars out there street and track.
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
Professional Street Racer
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 12:11 am

Dude, no matter how much somebody irritates you, your willing to associate yourself with Nazi's? By the way, the Nazi's promulgated Eugenics and genetic supremacy. While homosexuality may have been considered a genetic flaw by those mental midgets, any race other than Aryan would be inferior including yours. Therefore, your Avatar says you yourself more than you hate V6Chris.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 12:12 am

Frank get that fucking shit off your avatar now. Nothing about that is funny!
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 12:13 am

By the way, I like Mustangs Frank, that is why I am explaining this shit to you rather than just talking shit.
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 12:15 am

Good luck with the GT500, should fucking kick ass!
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 12:20 am

well, with that combination all you need is good traction and good shifts and it's gonna be hard to beat you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 12:30 am

schadenfreude wrote:
Good luck with the GT500, should fucking kick ass!

thanks, I thought It was just time to upgrade already. Very Happy seen what chris could do at the track with his ex GT500, I though maybe I could go that fast one day. lol JK, but real talk yea" chris knows the set-up I need to get my new ride running hard. he went through many different issues before he finally got that GT500 to run hard at the track. so who else but chris himself to ask him the tricks I need to make my shit run hard too at no time. affraid

I want to spend as little money as possible buying the correct parts I need to get that car into the low 10s maybe high 9s. crusher needs like another 2gs to make It run like it should, and thats money I dont want to spend on that car anylonger, I rather sell my m3 and crusher too and just drive a neon every day to work, and just have a nice reliable low 10sec car for the weekends. which thats exactly what I am going to do. crusher will be up for sale next week as well as the M3 If anyone Is interested In taking on my project. 22k for crusher and 22k for the M3 and thats a deal.
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 12:54 am

Frank, with the GT500 are you going to go for the KOTS list?
Back to top Go down
04_Red_gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
04_Red_gt

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 1:19 am

$17,500 for the crusher, let me know!
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 1:40 am

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Felix, we will have to agree to disagree if there is one car I know it's the Shelby, and I know it better than 99.9% of people out there. That's not the setup I would go with.

yes I know we'd disagree on this topic, but i'm open to here your suggestion, the only thing i'd put infront of a nitrous + ported eaton GT500 would be a turbo setup but even that is alot more frustration getting it correct and $$$
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 9:07 am

LthlGT500 wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Felix, we will have to agree to disagree if there is one car I know it's the Shelby, and I know it better than 99.9% of people out there. That's not the setup I would go with.

yes I know we'd disagree on this topic, but i'm open to here your suggestion, the only thing i'd put infront of a nitrous + ported eaton GT500 would be a turbo setup but even that is alot more frustration getting it correct and $$$

Take a look at this list and you will see how tough it is to trap 140-145!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You'll notice that no one without an automatic or turbos has been faster than me to this day! If it was so easy to throw some spray on a ported blower setup and trap 140-145 everyone would be doing it. It takes roughly 900-950RWHP and a hell of a driver to go 145!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 10:05 am

04_Red_gt wrote:

Your bid will be very welcome once the car is on eBay out for bids. Maybe 21k at the lowest.

whipple 3.4L crusher kit with fuel system,fully built engine with CP pistons, ported heads with comp springs and retainers, DDS stage5 half shaft,26 spline input shaft, and stage3+ spec clutch. ect.

21k for crusher is worth the money.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 2:37 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

Take a look at this list and you will see how tough it is to trap 140-145!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You'll notice that no one without an automatic or turbos has been faster than me to this day! If it was so easy to throw some spray on a ported blower setup and trap 140-145 everyone would be doing it. It takes roughly 900-950RWHP and a hell of a driver to go 145!

I know ryan with the ported eaton, upper pulley only and a 150 shot went 139 making only 650whp/750wtrq with full interior and 17inch 305/40/17 inch mickeys on a six speed and that car was no joke....all I know is that cooling effect of nitrous on that hot blower is a great combination ontop of all the instant torque you'll make, plus i've never seen a nitrous setup lose to a supercharger setup in any car, as we know the supercharger is the most inefficent way to make power, it draws power from the motor, compared to a turbo or nitrous. But I think the problem is so many people are so accustomed to put a whipple or kenne bell on there cobra or Gt500 that its become almost ritual when you want to make more power. I personally would do nitrous.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 3:07 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
04_Red_gt wrote:

Your bid will be very welcome once the car is on eBay out for bids. Maybe 21k at the lowest.

whipple 3.4L crusher kit with fuel system,fully built engine with CP pistons, ported heads with comp springs and retainers, DDS stage5 half shaft,26 spline input shaft, and stage3+ spec clutch. ect.

U wont get half back of what u put in to that car
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 3:09 pm

Ryan had a Cobra not a Shelby, two totally different animals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 8:31 pm

gsr interga wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
04_Red_gt wrote:

U wont get half back of what u put in to that car

WHY? Do you work at the stock market now? Rolling Eyes I'll get each and every penny watch.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 9:11 pm

lmao you got springs and retainers for your stock cams!?
YOUR STUPIDITY just NEVER seems to amaze me!
You should buy a GT500 and build bottom end. and take the blower off and run it n/a..

you're goin to RUIN that GT500 Frank

See how annoying it is how I attack you in every thread
WELL HOW THE FUCK you think everyone else felt when your dumbass put in EVERY SINGLE THREAD your build for the cobra and mod list that never got done btw.
and you made every thread about you
Frank wake up fucking call, you hate when people do shit you did but you love doing it
Best thing you can do, dig a hole, jump in it, and i'll be a pal and throw the dirt back on top
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 9:23 pm

bottom line the shelby only has x pipe pulley and 150 shot. no headers, no throttle body, etc. It has less power than frank and does not come close to a 140 trap speed in 1\4 mile. The car just runs good and consistant which franks car doesn't. It is truly a shame because franks car has the ability to run, and yeah what built motor would have stock heads done up with stock cams? he has a stock motor with a whipple and a bad tune and bad driver, or good tune off the dyno then gets home and messes with the hand held. nothing personal buddy just spend your money right and don't throw it away. and even if he jumped you when you passed the crowd you were a car and half behing, and on albys video at the end of fourth you were 3-4 cars behind. don't worry you'll get your rematch, once we see the video. be a man and take your losses like you celebrate your wins. at the end of the day its only racing, i don't take none of this personal and could care less of what anyone thinks of me.
Back to top Go down
04_Red_gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
04_Red_gt

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 9:37 pm

Lo mataste men affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2010, 9:09 am

quikenuf wrote:
bottom line the shelby only has x pipe pulley and 150 shot. no headers, no throttle body, etc. It has less power than frank and does not come close to a 140 trap speed in 1\4 mile. The car just runs good and consistant which franks car doesn't. It is truly a shame because franks car has the ability to run, and yeah what built motor would have stock heads done up with stock cams? he has a stock motor with a whipple and a bad tune and bad driver, or good tune off the dyno then gets home and messes with the hand held. nothing personal buddy just spend your money right and don't throw it away. and even if he jumped you when you passed the crowd you were a car and half behing, and on albys video at the end of fourth you were 3-4 cars behind. don't worry you'll get your rematch, once we see the video. be a man and take your losses like you celebrate your wins. at the end of the day its only racing, i don't take none of this personal and could care less of what anyone thinks of me.

Just add another car to the stretch" from a car an half pull went to a 4 car pull, obviously you were In the car to see such a thing happen right? Rolling Eyes Not to mention the car an half stretch was due to the nasty jump he took at the start. But anyways is all excuses right?. I Aslo loved the fact that he asked me not to jump him that he was a clean race guy, and that he wouldn't jump the race. Rolling Eyes Is Nice to know that someone was scared to death of my car pulling his car that night and needed jump the race. lol.

If you guys are so confident that the GT500 will beat my car clear and square, Bring It next saturday night lets race for money this time around. Wink Am selling the car, So I dont care If I win or lose, I have another project coming out In the next couple months.

Stop crying about the vid and come out next saturday night, I'll be at the same place waiting for your boy to came give me that second run he agreed on to give me that night before we did that first run. affraid Bring some paper tissue, someone is going to need It to wipe the crying tears of his face after he gets yanked by two cargo commercial trains. lol

See you all saturday night Ladies and gentlemens. and for the parked ass haters!! please stay home, we will bring the drama to your homes via Internet. no need for you to be out there chearleading and hating. Good luck.

Frank.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2010, 9:21 am

Thats GT500 is gonna take your money. GURANTEED. Dont be a fool bro, you should have learned SOMETHING about racing by now....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2010, 9:31 am

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Thats GT500 is gonna take your money. GURANTEED. Dont be a fool bro, you should have learned SOMETHING about racing by now....

Phantom he jumped the race nasty and my car spun second gear and I had to get on and off the gas and short Shift It to make It hook. I will make sure my car hooks next race' and by the way you jumping a race and not giving your opponent another run doesnt make you a winner. Now If you think otherwise Phantom!!>> there is nothing I can do about It to change your mind to reality. when I go out there I always give to people 2 runs so everyone Is happy whether I win or lose, and you should know that by now, you're always out there and see me do that all the time.

And dont worry I wont lose again. Wink
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2010, 10:36 am

I'm still not understanding why you will not post the video Frank. If he jumped the video will show it, by no posting it you're making it look like your lying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**   TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video** - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheCrusherCobra vs GT500 **video**
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next