SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CALLING OUT V6Chris

Go down 
+13
I8URRICE
botldvq35sed
2Face
NorySS
GDM S2K
SILVERBEAST
CARLITOEVO
BlackMambaLS3
Krusty DSM
mach1chris
MrEJay-1
projectpunisher
V6Chris
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 3:52 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
03cobra wrote:
lol i hope that 11.1 at 129 with a 1.75 is with the eaton...'

With 500rwhp I ran 11.3 at 128 with a 1.80 60ft...

Mach1chris shut the fuck up your mach1 is slower than some N/A civics and that is sad. If you want to run one let me know.

Wow, you got track times for a car that has not even ran with the new setup! Well at least I know what I'm going to run when I do go up to the track! Thanks for the info!

Listen here homie, i got the track times for YOUR car on YOUR new setup. so don't try to have these ppl believe otherwise! lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
2Face
Professional Street Racer
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 3:55 pm

slow vette what are your track times?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 3:55 pm

We got a regular old inspector gadget on our hands here! Very Happy Those are my old number so great job by you, but I have not ran with the new setup! 03Cobra your right it's now going to be a 140MPH car! I look forward to having some fun tomorrow night. I have a couple of PMs from people that want to run, I'll run anyone, I may not win, but I'll race.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 3:59 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
03cobra wrote:

Mach1chris shut the fuck up your mach1 is slower than some N/A civics and that is sad. If you want to run one let me know.

Wow, you got track times for a car that has not even ran with the new setup! Well at least I know what I'm going to run when I do go up to the track! Thanks for the info!

Listen here homie, i got the track times for YOUR car on YOUR new setup. so don't try to have these ppl believe otherwise! lol!

Like quoted before, those are my old numbers. I have changed my setup and my gears. The car was pulling timing pretty badly. You are more than welcome to come out tomorrow night too. Do I need to set up a calling out SlowVette thread too! I'm here for the fun and racing. I'll run who ever wants a go at it.
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 4:04 pm

slowwhiteshelby vs slow vette LOCK IT UP TITO!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 4:05 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
03cobra wrote:

Like quoted before, those are my old numbers. I have changed my setup and my gears. The car was pulling timing pretty badly. You are more than welcome to come out tomorrow night too. Do I need to set up a calling out SlowVette thread too! I'm here for the fun and racing. I'll run who ever wants a go at it.

no need for no call out thread for slow vette because your already on my list. i'm always down to run win or lose. so handle your dirty work with those callouts and then come see me
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 4:06 pm

with those kinda numbers u should be calling out r@mon.
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
mach1chris

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 4:06 pm

STOP TELLING PEOPLE WHAT THEY NEED pussy ass hoe....your mother needs a fuking tuner bitch... Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit
03cobra wrote:
lol svtperformance ftw prolly. slow white shelby you should be in the 140's with that blower....you need a tuner...
Back to top Go down
projectpunisher

projectpunisher

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 4:10 pm

all that power and no 10's yet?? car must be preety quick if it makes even more than the last dyno... shit what are u at 800rwhp u better beat his v6...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 4:11 pm

I did not need a tuner, I have the best tuner in the country for Gt500's tuning my car! I needed cooling, and gears. I have those now. I'll see you soon SlowVette
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 4:13 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
I'll see you soon SlowVette

likewise Sk
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
MrEJay-1

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 4:15 pm

SlowWhiteShelby if u have over 700hp y are u calling out v6 chris?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 4:15 pm

Stock blower time slip after a nice cool down on a cool night! This was just on the stage II, with a lightweight drive shaft.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 4:19 pm

It just amazes me how ppl like to kick puppies. first, the measely V6 Mustang, and now a Stock Corvette that makes 440 to the wheels....if your ego can get anymore boosted by beating a car with half your horsepower, than i would be more than glad to run you!...SO BRING IT!! CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 5 171405
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
botldvq35sed

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 4:23 pm

damn i hope it doesnt rain tomorrow!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 4:25 pm

MrEJay-1 wrote:

I'm not fond of people shit talking, thinking their car is the biggest and baddest out there. I learned a long time ago, there is always someone faster out there. This is a forum for racing right? So that's what I did, set up a race. It's no different than the dumb ass in a 350Z that tried to race me on 95. I see all this black smoke coming out of his car when he's down shifting. All I did is step on the petal in 5th and bye bye Z. Should he have tried to race me? I don't think so but he thought he was bad, and I showed him otherwise. As I'm sure one night when I'm out and come across a car, I bow my chest and think I'm going to whip ass, I will surely eventually have the same experience and get my ass whipped.

To be honest when I fist some of his post I thought he was driving around in a 9Sec car!
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
botldvq35sed

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 4:27 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
MrEJay-1 wrote:

I'm not fond of people shit talking, thinking their car is the biggest and baddest out there. I learned a long time ago, there is always someone faster out there. This is a forum for racing right? So that's what I did, set up a race. It's no different than the dumb ass in a 350Z that tried to race me on 95. I see all this black smoke coming out of his car when he's down shifting. All I did is step on the petal in 5th and bye bye Z. Should he have tried to race me? I don't think so but he thought he was bad, and I showed him otherwise. As I'm sure one night when I'm out and come across a car, I bow my chest and think I'm going to whip ass, I will surely eventually have the same experience and get my ass whipped.

nicely put, your never the fastest!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 4:41 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
It just amazes me how ppl like to kick puppies. first, the measely V6 Mustang, and now a Stock Corvette that makes 440 to the wheels....if your ego can get anymore boosted by beating a car with half your horsepower, than i would be more than glad to run you!...SO BRING IT!! CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 5 171405

I have stated several times, I do not kick puppies! That shits not my style, now give me a club and a couple of baby seals and I'll have one hell of a night! Again, you avatar shows a Ron Fellows Z06 which is not a slow vette at all! If you just have a stock vette then not really worth the $2.79 a gallon.
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 4:44 pm

Not much detective work to do everything is on N2S too lol, but ya you haven't hit the track with the new #s no need to argue just run because 95% of people when they list there mods are still lying, especially when it comes to running nitrous or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 4:50 pm

I'm not running Nitrous, I'll pop the hood for all to see tomorrow night! You can also search my username sfadchi over at SVTP if you would like you can see what I have done to my car!
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
MrEJay-1

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 4:57 pm

yet 'slowwhiteshelby' is yours and your over 700hp? oxymoron anybody?
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 4:58 pm

shelby you got another PM!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 4:59 pm

You got one back!
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 5:03 pm

replied
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 6:17 pm

lol i leave for work, come back and someone got excited Rolling Eyes

I called out boostinvert and your nut sagging ass had to save his day
cute
well, we'll make the odds even.

i understand you want a handed to you race.500hp vs 700+ but shit doesnt work like that.
We WILL run next wed. I will still be using gas from the pump, my lifters would just like to be changed.
It will be a 45 to 140
that will be the only race.
maybe a 30 to 140

thats the race and date. if next wed is not good you will have to deal with next Saturday. not friday..satuday.

so now that we locked it. let me guess. you were the kid in high school that walked over to the middle schoolers and asked them to fight? lol

next wed ima make that whipple scream, crying behind a baby v6 Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALLING OUT V6Chris
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next