SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CALLING OUT V6Chris

Go down 
+13
I8URRICE
botldvq35sed
2Face
NorySS
GDM S2K
SILVERBEAST
CARLITOEVO
BlackMambaLS3
Krusty DSM
mach1chris
MrEJay-1
projectpunisher
V6Chris
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 6:30 pm

V6Chris wrote:
lol i leave for work, come back and someone got excited Rolling Eyes

I called out boostinvert and your nut sagging ass had to save his day
cute
well, we'll make the odds even.

i understand you want a handed to you race.500hp vs 700+ but shit doesnt work like that.
We WILL run next wed. I will still be using gas from the pump, my lifters would just like to be changed.
It will be a 45 to 140
that will be the only race.
maybe a 30 to 140

thats the race and date. if next wed is not good you will have to deal with next Saturday. not friday..satuday.

so now that we locked it. let me guess. you were the kid in high school that walked over to the middle schoolers and asked them to fight? lol

next wed ima make that whipple scream, crying behind a baby v6 Cool

HAHAHA Bring it Kid! No, I was the kid in High School that liked to beat up the 1st graders and watch them cry like little bitches. Hey you might want to grab a 150 shot while your at it. You're damn sure going to need it!

Comments like this is what makes me want to whip your ass so bad! I'll be there tomorrow night, if you don't want to show that's your problem!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 6:32 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Listen here newbie,
you must not know what you getting yourself into, so let met give you the chance to retract your callout...
I see you might want to be Southern Knights next victim with a callout like that... Meet us at the spot this Wednesday and be ready for ANY race I WANT.

I also love how when I first called you out, you were so confident about me not knowing what I was getting into. Now the story changes real quick when you realize what your getting into. Like I said, see you tomorrow night if your not too scared!

Last edited by SlowWhiteShelby on June 9th 2009, 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 6:33 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
lol i leave for work, come back and someone got excited Rolling Eyes

I called out boostinvert and your nut sagging ass had to save his day
cute
well, we'll make the odds even.

i understand you want a handed to you race.500hp vs 700+ but shit doesnt work like that.
We WILL run next wed. I will still be using gas from the pump, my lifters would just like to be changed.
It will be a 45 to 140
that will be the only race.
maybe a 30 to 140

thats the race and date. if next wed is not good you will have to deal with next Saturday. not friday..satuday.

so now that we locked it. let me guess. you were the kid in high school that walked over to the middle schoolers and asked them to fight? lol

next wed ima make that whipple scream, crying behind a baby v6 Cool

HAHAHA Bring it Kid! No, I was the kid in High School that liked to beat up the 1st graders and watch them cry like little bitches. Hey you might want to grab a 150 shot while your at it. You're damn sure going to need it!

Comments like this is what makes me want to whip your ass so bad! I'll be there tomorrow night, if you don't want to show that's your problem!

i'll be there, like i said i wont run you..
comments like that

lol i dont go around asking stock mustang GTs if they wana run lol
hey while your at it i know a 140hp 4cylinder mustang that you'd probably wana run to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 6:34 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
I also love how when I first called you out, you were so confident about me not knowing what I was getting into. Now the story changes real quick when you realize what your getting into. Like I said, see you tomorrow night if your not too scared!

like i said i'll be there, i'll be racing you next wed
dont get to post happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 6:36 pm

V6Chris wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

dont get to post happy

GET YOUR POPCORN READY! This is going to be fun!
popcorn
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 6:43 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

dont get to post happy

GET YOUR POPCORN READY! This is going to be fun!
popcorn

lol you think you know it all. you think your mad smart

oh ima call out this v6 that i got mad power on and prove a point? lmao you wana be cool?

dont ready fool. I'll have something for you come next wed. we can fill up at the pump just like you said.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 6:45 pm

The Race is locked for next Wed the 17th
45 to 140

theres nothing more to talk about. just be there next wed
no one cares if your there tomorrow. yea i'll see you hi bye cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 6:52 pm

Just out of curiosity did you ever graduate High School, because I can't read a damn thing you type.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 7:00 pm

so who is your master tuner?? Please do not say eric broooks.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 7:05 pm

Jon Lund he tuned the 7 Second GT500 that ran almost 180MPH!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 7:06 pm

Does anyone want to race tomorrow night? I don't feel like driving an hour down there to sit around in a parking lot.
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
Professional Street Racer
GDM S2K

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 7:13 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Does anyone want to race tomorrow night? I don't feel like driving an hour down there to sit around in a parking lot.

im down just gotta put oil in my car, im lazy and do it in steps lol

come by WPB toyota wouldnt mind checkin the ride out.
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
GDM S2K

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 7:14 pm

theres a meet I just found out about up here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 7:18 pm

PM Me details please!
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
botldvq35sed

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 8:29 pm

popcorn i will be there for the show! and i think i know what is coming
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 11:32 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

clearly your wasting your time all around
your calling out cars that stand with 1 leg next to you. cause anything in the 700hp range you cant hang with
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 2:31 am

V6Chris wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

clearly your wasting your time all around
your calling out cars that stand with 1 leg next to you. cause anything in the 700hp range you cant hang with

His numbers have already been revieled, so its obvious to us all that he makes way more power then you Chris... So the way you should look at it, SlowWhiteShelby is in a "lose LOSE" situation because if he pulls you, then thats what hes suppose to do, however, if he were to lose to you, then that would just be a disgrace on the Shelbys part...

I say try it out just to see where ya at with a "worked" whippled GT500 because at the end of the day its just a V6 right...

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 8:03 am

V6Chris talks all the shit about how I don't know what I'm getting myself into then clearly backs out. Your car is a lot lighter than mine and you have what 500WHP. I love how your cocky ass puts on youtube "We don't give out Dyno numbers anymore". Either race or STFU! I get real tired of punk kids like you talking shit to everyone on the internet, but when it comes down to it you have nothing but excuses. I read over the thread about the GT, boo hoo, he jumped the start, boo hoo it wasn't my race! Nothing but bullshit excuses. Let someone with 800HP call me out, if I lose oh well. I'm not too pussy to try. You will not see me coming up with some bullshit about how someone cheated at street racing! I raced MiaVetteLs3 about 4 months ago, guess what he pulled me pretty bad. You don't see me complaining about how it wasn't my race. Oh BTW it wasn't, but I accepted it and lost! So get your car together "get your lifters on" do what you need to do my friend and race. Enough of the shit talking.
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
mach1chris

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 8:06 am

who do you work for chris scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 8:29 am

I co-own a swimming pool renovation company. We do complete back yard renovations. I'm on the sales and marketing end.
Back to top Go down
I8URRICE
I8URRICE

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 9:41 am

lol.

Last edited by I8URRICE on June 10th 2009, 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
I8URRICE
I8URRICE

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 9:48 am

lol.
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
GDM S2K

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 9:56 am

LOOKS LIKE SOMEONES READY TO RACER OTHER PEOPLES CARS. LETS THE BENCH RACING BEGIN!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 11:09 am

I've been ready to race, but I guess I have to wait till he changes his lifters! That will surely give him another 250HP! I think I'm going to change my cabin AC filter, I think that will net me about 50hp!
Back to top Go down
I8URRICE
I8URRICE

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 11:19 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
I've been ready to race, but I guess I have to wait till he changes his lifters! That will surely give him another 250HP! I think I'm going to change my cabin AC filter, I think that will net me about 50hp!

no but by him changing his lifters = more rpms, which on a boosted car = more power...looks like you know ALOT about things...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALLING OUT V6Chris
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next