SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CALLING OUT V6Chris

Go down 
+13
I8URRICE
botldvq35sed
2Face
NorySS
GDM S2K
SILVERBEAST
CARLITOEVO
BlackMambaLS3
Krusty DSM
mach1chris
MrEJay-1
projectpunisher
V6Chris
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
projectpunisher

projectpunisher

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-06-08

CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 11:48 am

yea thats truee... miavettels3 u have a black ls3 auto? because i think i ran u awhile back when i only had a cat-back... just wondering if its the same person?? i have a black camaro with black c5 z06 wheels...
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 11:51 am

projectpunisher wrote:
yea thats truee... miavettels3 u have a black ls3 auto? because i think i ran u awhile back when i only had a cat-back... just wondering if its the same person?? i have a black camaro with black c5 z06 wheels...

i know who u are dude..but no we never got to run and my car is 6spd u wanted to race me but itnever happened i dont remember why..
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 11:53 am

i met u in sunoco..u also wanted to race my 04 cobra a while back..but i didnt have tires..
Back to top Go down
projectpunisher

projectpunisher

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 11:54 am

yea then its a different person im talking about... the guy im talking about has a black auto ls3 and hes always in hialeah...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 11:55 am

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
i met u in sunoco..u also wanted to race my 04 cobra a while back..but i didnt have tires..

I remember you, that was about 4 months ago. I had a CAI and a tune back then. Very impressive LS3 car you got there buddy. We should go again sometime, somehow I think the results will be different this time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
Professional Street Racer
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 11:56 am

wait for saturday night v6chris Sk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 12:04 pm

I got your PM Mach1Chris, and I'll be there tomorrow night baring good weather of course!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 12:28 pm

projectpunisher wrote:
yea then its a different person im talking about... the guy im talking about has a black auto ls3 and hes always in hialeah...

not me ..
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 12:40 pm

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
projectpunisher wrote:

not me ..

Hey Lou, I think he might be talking about Alain...
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 12:56 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
projectpunisher wrote:

not me ..

Hey Lou, I think he might be talking about Alain...

probably but alain is not automatic ..
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 12:58 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
It seems like most people around here have some sort of respect for V6Chris, so I figured I'll start out at the top. I mean no disrespect on this forum, but there is no question in my mind I will win this race.

So you want to kick puppies i see, why even bother calling him out if you know the outcome?... scratch
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 1:04 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:

I remember you, that was about 4 months ago. I had a CAI and a tune back then. Very impressive LS3 car you got there buddy. We should go again sometime, somehow I think the results will be different this time! Very Happy

thanks man..and yep the results will be different since on boost just like u now Wink the fuel system is been worked on this week ill pm u when i get it tuned ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 1:12 pm

Sounds good! I can't wait to see it run. What charger did you end up going with?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 1:19 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
It seems like most people around here have some sort of respect for V6Chris, so I figured I'll start out at the top. I mean no disrespect on this forum, but there is no question in my mind I will win this race.

So you want to kick puppies i see, why even bother calling him out if you know the outcome?... scratch

I don't like kicking puppies, but I do love clubbing baby seals! I'm calling him out because from what I have read he's one of the biggest shit talkers on this and a couple of other forums I'm a part of. I'm not one for shit talking I would rather prove it on the street. I just believe the guy needs a reality check and I have to start somewhere.
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
GDM S2K

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 1:33 pm

Hey shelby im in WPB if your down for a fun run one of these days lmk. I hate having to drive an hour to run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 1:36 pm

What you got? I'm always down for a run!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 1:39 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

I don't like kicking puppies, but I do love clubbing baby seals! I'm calling him out because from what I have read he's one of the biggest shit talkers on this and a couple of other forums I'm a part of. I'm not one for shit talking I would rather prove it on the street. I just believe the guy needs a reality check and I have to start somewhere.

Well if thats the case, then I respect that!... Not to sure about the other forums that Chris shit talked on but I do know about this one... If your only mission is to give V6Chris a reality check you better your "A" game because if you lose to him, you will only be checking yourself!...

So you said you already recieved your PM, so the only thing left to do is show up... We'll be seeing you shortly!...

Sk

Last edited by SilverbeastSRT8 on June 9th 2009, 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 1:42 pm

Lol i ran this shelby too that night. Eiither he was on bottle or he wasnt racing when he ran luis. I ran neck and neck with this shelby and he wouldnt pop the hood. Whatever setup u were on 4 months ago will be enough to pull this pos v6.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 1:43 pm

I appreciate the respect bro, looking forward to meeting some of you guys. I'll be there tomorrow night as long as the weathers good. I'll bring my "A" game and a HD Video Camera!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 1:51 pm

03cobra wrote:
Lol i ran this shelby too that night. Eiither he was on bottle or he wasnt racing when he ran luis. I ran neck and neck with this shelby and he wouldnt pop the hood. Whatever setup u were on 4 months ago will be enough to pull this pos v6.

Hey man, I remember you! You had the Grey 03 right. Ported blower right! That was a good race, your car moves out. I just had a JLT CAI and a tune back then. You going to be out there tomorrow night? I quit going down there for the past 4 months because every time I went out there was nothing worth racing. That night I ran some turbo civic from a 30mph roll, I kept it in 6 gear and he barely pulled past me. It was the funniest thing, knowing he was going to go back bragging to his friends how he had kicks some GT500 ass. The thing did not even have a bumper on, I guess he was going for more air to his intercooler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 1:58 pm

yes that was me. the car will be out in a few weeks. If your shelby really had just an intake and tune then its the hardest one in miami. That blower was screamming for being at stock boost...I think it had to have atleast an upper pulley...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 2:03 pm

Not that night, just CAI and a very aggressive tune. From there I stepped up to a 2.6, and now to my current set up!I don't know if I would have called that race neck and neck, I pulled you about 2 car lengths each of the three races. Do you have the video from that night, I know your buddy was taping right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 2:08 pm

haha. Bro please dont come to me with that. How do you loose 5-6 cars to a stock ls3 and then come and run even or "put 2 cars" on a 500rwhp cobra? I consistently ran even +/- 1 car with that black ls3. Intake, tune and 100 shot sounds more like it. You got cocky with the vette and you didnt spray and you got walked. I have the videos somewhere. I have to find them. We were neck and neck one race. The second race I remember you pulled a car on the top end after I bounced off the limiter in 4th, your shelby has longer gears than my car.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 2:36 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Sounds good! I can't wait to see it run. What charger did you end up going with?

im turbo not supercharged..
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 2:40 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Not that night, just CAI and a very aggressive tune. From there I stepped up to a 2.6, and now to my current set up!I don't know if I would have called that race neck and neck, I pulled you about 2 car lengths each of the three races. Do you have the video from that night, I know your buddy was taping right?

he had a stock irs and i used to pull him when u guys raced so i dont believe u had spray or did u??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALLING OUT V6Chris
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next