SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CALLING OUT V6Chris

Go down 
+13
I8URRICE
botldvq35sed
2Face
NorySS
GDM S2K
SILVERBEAST
CARLITOEVO
BlackMambaLS3
Krusty DSM
mach1chris
MrEJay-1
projectpunisher
V6Chris
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 6:02 pm

hey you silly fuck shut your mouth because you dont know me. Im basicly married to someone that looks better than any girl you will ever pull with your acne covered face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 6:04 pm

I would give u her name so you can see her on facebook, but I dont need all the horny fags that dont get any on this fourm to be stalking someone that I have spent almost half of my life with...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 6:22 pm

Why all this violence? Can't we all just get along? No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 6:26 pm

IDK?? Mach1pussyboy thinks he can box, so I will find out.
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
Professional Street Racer
botldvq35sed

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 6:28 pm

03cobra wrote:
I would give u her name so you can see her on facebook, but I dont need all the horny fags that dont get any on this fourm to be stalking someone that I have spent almost half of my life with...

a picture of your hand doesnt impress anyone bro!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 9:07 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Chris
Sorry to say but i highly doubt we'll be running today
i went to get oil and punched 2nd and the noise got worse
I'm tearing shit apart now to find the issue but its in no way safe for me to run the motor as it is.
I have an app. to be at 430 then after that im going to try and fix the issue and pull things together. i WILL be out there with or with out my car.
hopefully its nothing but if you heard it, you'd probably not even wana run the car.

if i cant pull it together by tonight i will make efforts to run you next week or saturday. this does sound like a bag of excuses but honestly i will have to make a video idk wtf happend but im working on it.

i will give you your run once everything is in working order.

Hey bro, no big deal when you get it together we'll run. Sorry for sounding like a dick on here, you seem like a decent guy. I'm on my way down, see everyone there.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 12:26 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
Chris
Sorry to say but i highly doubt we'll be running today
i went to get oil and punched 2nd and the noise got worse
I'm tearing shit apart now to find the issue but its in no way safe for me to run the motor as it is.
I have an app. to be at 430 then after that im going to try and fix the issue and pull things together. i WILL be out there with or with out my car.
hopefully its nothing but if you heard it, you'd probably not even wana run the car.

if i cant pull it together by tonight i will make efforts to run you next week or saturday. this does sound like a bag of excuses but honestly i will have to make a video idk wtf happend but im working on it.

i will give you your run once everything is in working order.

Hey bro, no big deal when you get it together we'll run. Sorry for sounding like a dick on here, you seem like a decent guy. I'm on my way down, see everyone there.

its str8. we all get like that even i did...before this turns into a soap opra i'll end it here lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 12:27 am

botldvq35sed wrote:
03cobra wrote:

a picture of your hand doesnt impress anyone bro!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

OWNED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 2:11 am

Had a blast tonight, and learned a lot about my car. Nice meeting all of you guys! Oh and from now on 50MPH roll if you want to run me! Good race SlowVette! Damn you all you Evos Wink, no more 40MPH runs! My car has 450HP at 3500RPM doing 40! Very Happy Your pushing 550 and I came close to crying trying to run you down!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 2:32 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Had a blast tonight, and learned a lot about my car. Nice meeting all of you guys! Oh and from now on 50MPH roll if you want to run me! Good race SlowVette! Damn you all you Evos Wink, no more 40MPH runs! My car has 450HP at 3500RPM doing 40! Very Happy Your pushing 550 and I came close to crying trying to run you down!

It was good seeing you come out bro, you got what you wanted, some good ass races!... So I guess we'll see you 2 Saturday's from now, you'll be running Frank(silver c5 Z06)again and V6Chris right?... scratch
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 2:35 am

good meeting you.
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 7:48 am

car run's good! mad props bro. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 8:59 am

MrEJay-1 wrote:
car run's good! mad props bro. cheers

Thanks man, I'm editing the videos now!
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 9:00 am

good runs brother cheers
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 7:03 pm

remember if u are going to race Frank, he is not giving cashback at this moment LOL
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 12:27 pm

BUMP... SO ARE YOU GUYS STILL RUNNING THIS WEDS?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 12:29 pm

I'm down if Chris has his car together! 50MPH Roll me doing the honking as he said he will run my race!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 12:35 pm

that should be a good run and ur car runs hard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 1:50 pm

:-) I have made some adjustments to the car! I trapped 132+ this weekend with a 1.9 60'.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 2:11 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
:-) I have made some adjustments to the car! I trapped 132+ this weekend with a 1.9 60'.

And if you plan on running Mikes GTR on Wednesday you better make some more adjustments to the car!... lol!
We'll see you Wednesday, hopefully with more adjustments... Sk
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 2:15 pm

only downfall with the gt500 is the weight... other than that the car is fucking awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 2:18 pm

Well I hope Mike is there with his GT-R on Wed! I will run who ever want's to race! I'm really not scared to loose a race, but I don't think that will happen! For anyone that wants to run me, please feel free to call me out in a new thread and we can discuss it! BTW, I love this forum!
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
botldvq35sed

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 2:43 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Well I hope Mike is there with his GT-R on Wed! I will run who ever want's to race! I'm really not scared to loose a race, but I don't think that will happen! For anyone that wants to run me, please feel free to call me out in a new thread and we can discuss it! BTW, I love this forum!

you know what the evo did to you slowwhiteshelby and im sure you saw the video of the evo and the GTR, you car moves bro but your gonna need big adjustments to hang/take out the GTR
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 2:51 pm

I will be racing the Evo again from a 60roll, I assure you the outcome will be different!
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
botldvq35sed

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 3:14 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
I will be racing the Evo again from a 60roll, I assure you the outcome will be different!

not taking anything from your car bro, it moves hard and looks nice... cant wait to see the 60 roll!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALLING OUT V6Chris
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next