SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CALLING OUT V6Chris

Go down 
+13
I8URRICE
botldvq35sed
2Face
NorySS
GDM S2K
SILVERBEAST
CARLITOEVO
BlackMambaLS3
Krusty DSM
mach1chris
MrEJay-1
projectpunisher
V6Chris
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 11:24 am

GDM S2K wrote:
LOOKS LIKE SOMEONES READY TO RACER OTHER PEOPLES CARS. LETS THE BENCH RACING BEGIN!

u guys should star selling mopeds in wpb toyota cus by the way ur going with over 170 post in less than a month..car business is way down ..
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
Professional Street Racer
GDM S2K

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 11:25 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
I've been ready to race, but I guess I have to wait till he changes his lifters! That will surely give him another 250HP! I think I'm going to change my cabin AC filter, I think that will net me about 50hp!

DONT FORGET TO ROTATE YOUR MUFFLER BEARING FOR ADDED TQ
Back to top Go down
I8URRICE
I8URRICE

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 11:27 am

this website is going to turn into sfr, with all the fucking homos you have on it...
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
GDM S2K

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 11:35 am

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
GDM S2K wrote:
LOOKS LIKE SOMEONES READY TO RACER OTHER PEOPLES CARS. LETS THE BENCH RACING BEGIN!

u guys should star selling mopeds in wpb toyota cus by the way ur going with over 170 post in less than a month..car business is way down ..

IM IN SERVICE, KINDA SLOW BUT WARRANTY WORK IS GOOD
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 11:39 am

GDM S2K wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
GDM S2K wrote:

i didnt know service used reynolds and reynolds i used to be a finance manager in armstrong ford thats why i thought u sell but well good for u cus i know car sell now sucks i've seen lots of dealers close down..
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 11:40 am

I8URRICE wrote:
this website is going to turn into sfr, with all the fucking homos you have on it...

Colton, we always race so that we never happen!... BS
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 11:40 am

we are full of work here at dodge... we cant fit any more cars in the parking lot for service
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 11:42 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
V6Chris talks all the shit about how I don't know what I'm getting myself into then clearly backs out. Your car is a lot lighter than mine and you have what 500WHP. I love how your cocky ass puts on youtube "We don't give out Dyno numbers anymore". Either race or STFU! I get real tired of punk kids like you talking shit to everyone on the internet, but when it comes down to it you have nothing but excuses. I read over the thread about the GT, boo hoo, he jumped the start, boo hoo it wasn't my race! Nothing but bullshit excuses. Let someone with 800HP call me out, if I lose oh well. I'm not too pussy to try. You will not see me coming up with some bullshit about how someone cheated at street racing! I raced MiaVetteLs3 about 4 months ago, guess what he pulled me pretty bad. You don't see me complaining about how it wasn't my race. Oh BTW it wasn't, but I accepted it and lost! So get your car together "get your lifters on" do what you need to do my friend and race. Enough of the shit talking.
]

i will race you, i didnt really read much of what your wrote, your mainly writing bullshit anyway.
Next Wed I'll race. the car right now does have a few things apart, i was testing something last night and something is lose and knocking valvetrain wise.

just be ready next wed, keep hyping yourself up about the race. make yourself feel better since nothing in your league you'd have a chance against.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
GDM S2K
GDM S2K

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 11:42 am

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
GDM S2K wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
GDM S2K wrote:

i didnt know service used reynolds and reynolds i used to be a finance manager in armstrong ford thats why i thought u sell but well good for u cus i know car sell now sucks i've seen lots of dealers close down..

you know how to set it up to press 1 key to log onto 57time?
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 11:51 am

2Face wrote:
we are full of work here at dodge... we cant fit any more cars in the parking lot for service

but ur dealer closed the sales department right..if is potamkin dodge cus i passed by the other day..
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 11:57 am

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
2Face wrote:

but ur dealer closed the sales department right..if is potamkin dodge cus i passed by the other day..

Nope.. Potamkin Planet Dodge in doral next to Carmax... we are slammed... Monday we received 90ish cars for service... yesterday we got 100+ and today we are by like 50 so far... Tamiami closed down so all their customers are coming over here...
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
GDM S2K

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 11:59 am

sweet nice being the only show in town
Back to top Go down
I8URRICE
I8URRICE

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 12:01 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
I8URRICE wrote:

Colton, we always race so that we never happen!... BS

true Surprised
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 12:07 pm

GDM S2K wrote:
sweet nice being the only show in town

Looks like they'll need more help pretty soon...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 12:26 pm

I8URRICE wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
I've been ready to race, but I guess I have to wait till he changes his lifters! That will surely give him another 250HP! I think I'm going to change my cabin AC filter, I think that will net me about 50hp!

no but by him changing his lifters = more rpms, which on a boosted car = more power...looks like you know ALOT about things...

Being that I have done all the work to my car myself, yeah I would say I know "ALOT" about things. I would also say if you think changing the lifters on a boosted car is going to net you 250HP, you might need a lesson on auto mechanics yourself buddy!
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
mach1chris

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 12:29 pm

lol! i would think so to chris...
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
I8URRICE wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

no but by him changing his lifters = more rpms, which on a boosted car = more power...looks like you know ALOT about things...

Being that I have done all the work to my car myself, yeah I would say I know "ALOT" about things. I would also say if you think changing the lifters on a boosted car is going to net you 250HP, you might need a lesson on auto mechanics yourself buddy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 12:31 pm

V6Chris wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
V6Chris talks all the shit about how I don't know what I'm getting myself into then clearly backs out. Your car is a lot lighter than mine and you have what 500WHP. I love how your cocky ass puts on youtube "We don't give out Dyno numbers anymore". Either race or STFU! I get real tired of punk kids like you talking shit to everyone on the internet, but when it comes down to it you have nothing but excuses. I read over the thread about the GT, boo hoo, he jumped the start, boo hoo it wasn't my race! Nothing but bullshit excuses. Let someone with 800HP call me out, if I lose oh well. I'm not too pussy to try. You will not see me coming up with some bullshit about how someone cheated at street racing! I raced MiaVetteLs3 about 4 months ago, guess what he pulled me pretty bad. You don't see me complaining about how it wasn't my race. Oh BTW it wasn't, but I accepted it and lost! So get your car together "get your lifters on" do what you need to do my friend and race. Enough of the shit talking.
]

i will race you, i didnt really read much of what your wrote, your mainly writing bullshit anyway.
Next Wed I'll race. the car right now does have a few things apart, i was testing something last night and something is lose and knocking valvetrain wise.

just be ready next wed, keep hyping yourself up about the race. make yourself feel better since nothing in your league you'd have a chance against.

You did not read what I wrote, because you probably read like you write, which is at a 2nd grade level!

I'm shaking in my boots! Please find me someone in "my league" that will take me since you know so much! I'll be there next Wednesday night, but I suggest you get yourself a 200 shot if you want a chance.
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
mach1chris

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 12:33 pm

i will run you cheers j/k
Back to top Go down
I8URRICE
I8URRICE

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 12:39 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
I8URRICE wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

did anyone say anything about 250hp?? No...but i can take 2 gueses that you probably dont know what a lifter is, nor do you know what kind of lifters chris has or understand the reason on why he would put different lifters in..., things on your mod motor are not hard...congrats you can BOLT ON a supercharger..its a given
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 1:06 pm

2Face wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
2Face wrote:

Nope.. Potamkin Planet Dodge in doral next to Carmax... we are slammed... Monday we received 90ish cars for service... yesterday we got 100+ and today we are by like 50 so far... Tamiami closed down so all their customers are coming over here...

oh yeah planet dodge was always packed when i had the srt..thats cool for u guys at service...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 1:09 pm

I8URRICE wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
I8URRICE wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

did anyone say anything about 250hp?? No...but i can take 2 gueses that you probably dont know what a lifter is, nor do you know what kind of lifters chris has or understand the reason on why he would put different lifters in..., things on your mod motor are not hard...congrats you can BOLT ON a supercharger..its a given

I guess your right, so I guess the 3 different GN motors that I have tore apart and rebuilt didn't have lifters! I guess we did not change the lifters and the cam shafts out to help increase the RPM and provide more oil for the motor at higher the above mentioned high RPMs, patircually above 6,000RPM in the GN motor! Then again you probably have no clue about GN's. HMMM I guess I don't know anything about working on motors! scratch I never said lifters don't help, I said they are not going to take his car in to the performance level of mine! It's run what you brung right, so I'll let him change them and sill pull him like crazy!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 1:28 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
I8URRICE wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

lmao the car is making a ticking noise, thats why a lifter change is needed which i didnt do today anyway Rolling Eyes
i built my car and tighten every nut from the mains, and rod caps to the throttle bracket.
i thought a rocker arm was loose but i just took off the valve covers and all are on to specs.

come down tonight
waste your gas and run me
I will race you tonight from a 30. I can take a loss i really do not care. prove your point. in the end nothing will change. my attitude will stay the same, i'll race WHO ever, its street racing. if i lost to a 700+hp car wow thats something to be ashamed of Rolling Eyes . i will still make my call outs. you've in no way effected anything about me or my personality. you have scared NO ONE. you ARE NOTHING. kick your puppies, its always a safe way to win

bring your car tonight i'll be there. video tape it if you want even! tonight i'll have nothing for you. just a 497rwhp vs a 730rwhp car.
your not scaring anyone or looking impressive
like i said you are no one just trying to make a name

Last edited by V6Chris on June 10th 2009, 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 1:33 pm

btw i have still STOCK 40,000mile lifters with STOCK 50,000mile rocker arms
the car isnt radical or out of this world. people bring more hype about my car then i do or even could.

changing the lifters on the car would do nothing more then open the door for a little more RPM, even then i need rocker arms which i do not have.

the car is basic as fuck. STOCK heads with some porting from myself
stock intakes just porting from myself. the cam isnt even that nuts its mild as hell with a baby lift and duration that needs more LSA.

justs forged rod and piston motor assembled by some 20yr old(me) or i was 19 when i did i dont remember with a turbo thats a lil 60-1. not even a big turbo

its enough to reel in 700hp cars and make them feel special.

see you tonight
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 1:34 pm

v6chris isnt your motor stock??
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 1:35 pm

V6Chris wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
I8URRICE wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

lmao the car is making a ticking noise Rolling Eyes
i built my car and tighten every nut from the mains, and rod caps to the throttle bracket.
i thought a rocker arm was loose but i just took off the valve covers and all are on to specs.

come down tonight
waste your gas and run me
I will race you tonight from a 30. I can take a loss i really do not care. prove your point. in the end nothing will change. my attitude will stay the same, i'll race WHO ever, its street racing. if i lost to a 700+hp car wow thats something to be ashamed of Rolling Eyes . i will still make my call outs. you've in no way effected anything about me or my personality. you have scared NO ONE. you ARE NOTHING. kick your puppies, its always a safe way to win

bring your car tonight i'll be there. video tape it if you want even! tonight i'll have nothing for you. just a 497rwhp vs a 730rwhp car.
your not scaring anyone or looking impressive
like i said you are no one just trying to make a name

We'll see you tonight "SlowWhiteShelby"...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALLING OUT V6Chris
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next