SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CALLING OUT V6Chris

Go down 
+13
I8URRICE
botldvq35sed
2Face
NorySS
GDM S2K
SILVERBEAST
CARLITOEVO
BlackMambaLS3
Krusty DSM
mach1chris
MrEJay-1
projectpunisher
V6Chris
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 2:44 pm

03cobra wrote:
haha. Bro please dont come to me with that. How do you loose 5-6 cars to a stock ls3 and then come and run even or "put 2 cars" on a 500rwhp cobra? I consistently ran even +/- 1 car with that black ls3. Intake, tune and 100 shot sounds more like it. You got cocky with the vette and you didnt spray and you got walked. I have the videos somewhere. I have to find them. We were neck and neck one race. The second race I remember you pulled a car on the top end after I bounced off the limiter in 4th, your shelby has longer gears than my car.

Car has no spray and never will. I have never ran nitrous on any of my cars. I lost to the vette because I was heat soaked like a mother, and the car was pulling timing, and we were doing some serious high speed pulls. That car cut threw the wind, unlike my Shelby. The car had 520 RWHP with just the CAI and Tune, and pulled 580 with the 2.6 Pulley, and some other cooling mods. Let me see if I can find the old dyno sheet for you.

Correction, my bad. The car did have a 2.6 Pulley when I ran the both of you. My Fault

Last edited by SlowWhiteShelby on June 9th 2009, 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 2:45 pm

03cobra wrote:
haha. Bro please dont come to me with that. How do you loose 5-6 cars to a stock ls3 and then come and run even or "put 2 cars" on a 500rwhp cobra? I consistently ran even +/- 1 car with that black ls3. Intake, tune and 100 shot sounds more like it. You got cocky with the vette and you didnt spray and you got walked. I have the videos somewhere. I have to find them. We were neck and neck one race. The second race I remember you pulled a car on the top end after I bounced off the limiter in 4th, your shelby has longer gears than my car.

ryan before u put the solid irs i used to beat u or u dont remember that night at okee i was with a passanger and u were by ur self i beat u by a couple of cars and ur friend with the blue turbo SI after that u changed the irs and we were even..so when me and that shelby ran u had the stock irs trust me..
Back to top Go down
projectpunisher

projectpunisher

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 2:49 pm

Damn so 520rwhp getting walked by a stock LS3!! fuckin fords... i know ls3's run hard i have one but they make around 390 to the wheel...
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 2:50 pm

projectpunisher wrote:
Damn so 520rwhp getting walked by a stock LS3!! fuckin fords... i know ls3's run hard i have one but they make around 390 to the wheel...

My ls3 had intake e/tune and not cats..was almost stock..u have an ls3 now??
Back to top Go down
projectpunisher

projectpunisher

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 2:52 pm

na i have my car still but my bro has an ls3 vette i rag on that shit all the time Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 2:54 pm

projectpunisher wrote:

His LS3 was not stock and the time and damn sure is not stock now!
Back to top Go down
projectpunisher

projectpunisher

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 2:56 pm

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
projectpunisher wrote:

My ls3 had intake e/tune and not cats..was almost stock..u have an ls3 now??

ok so with that it'll prolly make around 410-420 to the wheel if that.. thats still another 110rwhp over you and u beat it by 5-6cars i would have felt bad if i was him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 2:59 pm

sounds more like it whiteshelby! Luis w/e bro. We raced like 20 times and we have had our fair share of wins and losses between us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 2:59 pm

I did not feel bad at all, the car weights a lot less and is much more aerodynamic. It's a fast car now if we would have raced from a dig and I would have lost, then I would feel bad.
Back to top Go down
projectpunisher

projectpunisher

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 3:03 pm

yea i guess your right bro but i still believe you should of came around him u weigh what 600more pounds+a brick in the wind compared to the vette... but still to call it right it would of had to be atleast a bumper run...
Back to top Go down
NorySS
Professional Street Racer
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 3:08 pm

you can never have enough power...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 3:09 pm

Last edited by SlowWhiteShelby on June 9th 2009, 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 3:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 3:12 pm

projectpunisher wrote:
na i have my car still but my bro has an ls3 vette i rag on that shit all the time Wink

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 3:17 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
You could say that! I know my car, and no one else here on this forum does.

bro, listen, i know everything about your car, what mods, what numbers you make and what 1/4 trap speed you've ran. so just when you think you keeping this shit a secret, trust me their is always somebody that knows.. lol!

i know you called out V6Chris, of which your making a whole lot more power than he is, but we'll still be looking forward to seeing, what you have to offer us tomorrow night Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 3:21 pm

Spill the beans if you know all! I'm looking forward to learning about my car!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 3:25 pm

03cobra wrote:
sounds more like it whiteshelby! Luis w/e bro. We raced like 20 times and we have had our fair share of wins and losses between us.
the only time i lost to u was when u and joel last ran cus i had my cousin as a passanger other than that like i said before u without ur solid irs lost to me when i added the tune after ur irs we were dead even and u know it..but w.e it doesnt matter i only had 2 bolt ons while u had a fully bolt on cobra making 500 to the wheel while my lil ls3 was barely making 400...
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
mach1chris

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 3:29 pm

your the most parked ass bitch on here....fuking pussy lips!!
03cobra wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 3:35 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Spill the beans if you know all! I'm looking forward to learning about my car!

so what type of beans you looking for because you know they do come in different numbers!! lol! so i'll try my best to accomadate your wishes!

3.00 PULLEY PUMP GAS AND TORCO

3.25 PULLEY PUMP GAS

WHIPPLE 1/4 TIMES

NEED I SAY MORE??? scratch

Last edited by Slow Vette on June 9th 2009, 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 3:38 pm

lol i hope that 11.1 at 129 with a 1.75 is with the eaton...'

With 500rwhp I ran 11.3 at 128 with a 1.80 60ft...

Mach1chris shut the fuck up your mach1 is slower than some N/A civics and that is sad. If you want to run one let me know.
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 3:39 pm

NICE!! slow vette doing some homework. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 3:41 pm

lol svtperformance ftw prolly. slow white shelby you should be in the 140's with that blower....you need a tuner...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 3:41 pm

03cobra wrote:

Mach1chris shut the fuck up your mach1 is slower than some N/A civics and that is sad. If you want to run one let me know.

Wow, you got track times for a car that has not even ran with the new setup! Well at least I know what I'm going to run when I do go up to the track! Thanks for the info!
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 3:44 pm

slowwhiteshelby you got a PM!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 3:50 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
03cobra wrote:

Wow, you got track times for a car that has not even ran with the new setup! Well at least I know what I'm going to run when I do go up to the track! Thanks for the info!

dude good detective work!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALLING OUT V6Chris
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next