SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CALLING OUT V6Chris

Go down 
+13
I8URRICE
botldvq35sed
2Face
NorySS
GDM S2K
SILVERBEAST
CARLITOEVO
BlackMambaLS3
Krusty DSM
mach1chris
MrEJay-1
projectpunisher
V6Chris
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 8:03 pm

The Car is still down plus i need 500miles to seat the new bearings
Iam waiting on a part to come in if im lucky it'll be ready Saturday...not racing though
lol plus no offense Chris but the agreed race was a 30 roll
i'll do a 50 if i get my 30 but it'd have to be when the car is ready
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 9:21 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Chris
Sorry to say but i highly doubt we'll be running today
i went to get oil and punched 2nd and the noise got worse
I'm tearing shit apart now to find the issue but its in no way safe for me to run the motor as it is.
I have an app. to be at 430 then after that im going to try and fix the issue and pull things together. i WILL be out there with or with out my car.
hopefully its nothing but if you heard it, you'd probably not even wana run the car.

if i cant pull it together by tonight i will make efforts to run you next week or saturday. this does sound like a bag of excuses but honestly i will have to make a video idk wtf happend but im working on it.

i will give you your run once everything is in working order.

I guess you don't remember typing this?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 10:27 pm

i guess you dont remember agreeing to a dig? 20, 30 any race?

you called me out
i could be a dick and say just a 30roll
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 10:27 pm

btw you know that evo's roll is a 60...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 10:48 pm

You can be a dick all you want, my cars not ready, I'll give you your race! If your backing out of it that's cool!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 10:51 pm

never mind fuck it.

your the one backing out
you call me out to w/e race i want then you want a certain race then complain about it,

im to lazy to qoute the oh so cocky post of you saying ANY Race

its not worth racing if your gonna be all fuckin shady

where did you hear backing out?
I said id give you your race if you give me my 30 roll

whats so hard to understand about it?
your making an issue out of a simple YES or NO
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 11:10 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Name your race, dig, 10, 30, 60! What ever you want buddy. Oh, and my name is Chris also. I drive a 08 GT500. I live in West Palm, but I go to Towers some Friday nights.

No need to look for it v6Chris, he's telling you what ever race you want right here... And dont get hot bro, its just a simply callout!... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
stikiller2189

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 11:54 pm

I was here chilling at home , My phone rings it was Felipe he said to head down to 49 St (Hialeah) so he can set me up with the yellow Gt but , I had to say no because I have to wake up early for work hopefully saturday we can run. I have never seen the GT run but I think is going be a good run , can't wait until saturday .
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
Professional Street Racer
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2009, 3:08 am

stikiller2189 wrote:
I was here chilling at home , My phone rings it was Felipe he said to head down to 49 St (Hialeah) so he can set me up with the yellow Gt but , I had to say no because I have to wake up early for work hopefully saturday we can run. I have never seen the GT run but I think is going be a good run , can't wait until saturday .

u should have came for the 1st time he calls me asking for 40s,1st he said to 2face .but i guess 2face was slepping so i called u.anyway i already have a mony race wit his car now wen we tune abners car a race gas since his tune is so fucked...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2009, 7:23 am

V6Chris wrote:
never mind fuck it.

your the one backing out
you call me out to w/e race i want then you want a certain race then complain about it,

Man you get so fucking heated over a fucking race! You know what I'll race you from whatever speed you want, then you give me a 50 roll. I don't mind a 30 roll but my tires break loose at 30. With 680LBS of torque 1st gear is useless, but I just found a solution for that, so I'll give you your 30 you give me my 50. You really need to chill the fuck out! You can honk for your 30 and I'll honk for my 50. If that's cool with you then we'll run. If your going to cry about it, I have no need to waste my time or gas on a V6.
Back to top Go down
I8URRICE
I8URRICE

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2009, 7:44 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
never mind fuck it.

your the one backing out

Man you get so fucking heated over a fucking race! You know what I'll race you from whatever speed you want, then you give me a 50 roll. I don't mind a 30 roll but my tires break loose at 30. With 680LBS of torque 1st gear is useless, but I just found a solution for that, so I'll give you your 30 you give me my 50. You really need to chill the fuck out! You can honk for your 30 and I'll honk for my 50. If that's cool with you then we'll run. If your going to cry about it, I have no need to waste my time or gas on a V6.

theres no doubt in my mind that if chris`s car runs the way it did against the viper, he is going to park you...and im going to laugh...can you do a 60, if so i know a civic that would like to park your ass
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2009, 7:46 am

too much parking going around
Back to top Go down
I8URRICE
I8URRICE

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2009, 7:50 am

2Face wrote:
too much parking going around

when you going to be able to go to 140??

you said your car was setup for 1/4...so your car traps under 120?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2009, 9:23 am

I8URRICE wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
never mind fuck it.

your the one backing out

theres no doubt in my mind that if chris`s car runs the way it did against the viper, he is going to park you...and im going to laugh...can you do a 60, if so i know a civic that would like to park your ass

What the fuck are you running, if your going to come on here and talk shit why don't you run me? I have said this a million times, I'll run anyone that wants to run! ANYONE! So if you got some 9second civic that want's to run bring it. What's the worst that's going to happen, I might lose. I'm not some cry baby bitch, and I'm not stupid enough to to think that no one is ever going to beat me. I know facts, last time I was out there my car was trapping on average of 125mph, I've made some adjustments, and now trapping on average of 132mph, by the time next Saturday rolls around I'll be trapping 140mph+. So if someone wants to race me tomorrow night call me out! If you want to race me next week that's not a problem either, you just better have a 140mph car! As of right now, I have a race with V6Chris next week. I called him out, so I'll run his race, as long as he agrees to run my race also, being that I called him out last week and his car broke down. He agreed to that last week, I don't know what has changed. The longer you wait to race me the faster my car will be. If you want to race me CALL ME OUT! If you can't do that, don't bother talking shit because I'm not listening to someone that does not have a car to run with me.

Last edited by SlowWhiteShelby on June 16th 2009, 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
I8URRICE
I8URRICE

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2009, 9:26 am

im in naples, so its a drive to come out tomorrow, we might come over on saturday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2009, 9:29 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
I8URRICE wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
never mind fuck it.

your the one backing out

What the fuck are you running, if your going to come on here and talk shit why don't you run me? I have said this a million times, I'll run anyone that wants to run! ANYONE! So if you got some 9second civic that want's to run bring it. What's the worst that's going to happen, I might lose. I'm not some cry baby bitch, and I'm not stupid enough to to think that no one is ever going to beat me. I know facts, last time I was out there my car was trapping on average of 125mph, I've made some adjustments, and now trapping on average of 132mph, by the time next Saturday rolls around I'll be trapping 140mph+. So if someone wants to race me tomorrow night call me out! If you want to race me next week that's not a problem either, you just better have a 140mph car! As of right now, I have a race with V6Chris next week. I called him out, so I'll run his race, as long as he agrees to run my race also, being that I called him out last week and his car broke down. He agreed to that last week, I don't know what has changed. The longer you wait to race me the faster my car will be. If you want to race me CALL ME OUT! If you can't do that, don't bother talking shit because I'm not listening to someone that does not have a car to run with me.

cant we all jus get along lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2009, 9:32 am

I8URRICE wrote:
im in naples, so its a drive to come out tomorrow, we might come over on saturday

I live up in West Palm Beach, so it's about a 60mile hike for me too. I will not be running this Saturday, my fiancé is graduating from grad school, so I'll be out at Hard Rock getting smashed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2009, 9:36 am

I can, I'm here to make friends and have a good time. I just think it's stupid for people to talk shit when they don't even have a car that will stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
GDM S2K

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2009, 9:41 am

exactly why I stoped trying to race v6 chris. its just not wirth the hastle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2009, 10:32 am

GDM S2K wrote:

I can see that now!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2009, 2:36 pm

stikiller2189 wrote:

you've got that shit all day
i know your faster then me now
and i know that GT is lined up with me

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
never mind fuck it.

your the one backing out

cry about it? your the one that was cocky as hell saying any damn race now your car did the talking and you realized you cant back it up.

theres no need to get heated about it. I just want me 30 roll then calmly i agreed to doing your 50 roll. I have NO issues with that
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2009, 2:38 pm

GDM S2K wrote:

you cant race me anyway
and you like him called me out and dont understand squat

I said i AGREED to your race like 30 times. your just not to good at reading.
either way it looks like you sold the car.
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
GDM S2K

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2009, 2:58 pm

my point of the post was, you were throwing around all this money being mr torreto than you get some info on the car and back down and say friendly race. I agreed, than you ran into issues with your car and I didnt pursue the race.
the kid actually pmed me and said the person who was going to buy his car backed out he has to wait.

im sorry I live in delray beach as well as having a family so driving to miami/south broward is kinda tough for me to do.

and if you dont notice every single one of your call out threads turns into your crying about your race or his race, I just found it better to not even bother with you or waste my time with you.

but if you got that guap lets lock it up
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2009, 7:44 pm

GDM S2K wrote:
my point of the post was, you were throwing around all this money being mr torreto than you get some info on the car and back down and say friendly race. I agreed, than you ran into issues with your car and I didnt pursue the race.
the kid actually pmed me and said the person who was going to buy his car backed out he has to wait.

im sorry I live in delray beach as well as having a family so driving to miami/south broward is kinda tough for me to do.

and if you dont notice every single one of your call out threads turns into your crying about your race or his race, I just found it better to not even bother with you or waste my time with you.

but if you got that guap lets lock it up

lmao every single one my ASS
w/e look im not going to argue about this anymore
you sold your car or your in the process no need to bicker about a race that probably will not happen
by the time my car is ready soonest hopefully late next week. as far as RACE ready

I'am awaiting a rod then i have to pray the crank journel clearance is acceptable clearance
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 7:27 pm

sprayed magnum wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
I8URRICE wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
never mind fuck it.

your the one backing out

cant we all jus get along lol!

That what im saying cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT V6Chris   CALLING OUT V6Chris - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALLING OUT V6Chris
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10