SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM

Go down 
+33
SlowTruck
Jspec Mk4
SlowSilverGTR
richevo
osdper0911
s.e.a.n
GIO-305
nxeclipse
PhantomMenace
03terminator
Phantom SRT4
gatoasao
yuniel3
OSSSY
JLexus300
LethalZ06
95RioRedCobra
USMCWARVET
Alex99
XSPSI
yasmany
V6Chris
BlackMambaLS3
fd94
MRxSLAYx
Krusty DSM
S twice
bambinov8
GT30WRX/BANNED
SILVERBEAST
gpr
miamimagic
CRUSH
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM Empty
PostSubject: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 10:47 am

Here ill start the shit talking thread lol! GRANNY SHIFT LIKE HELL lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-05-28

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 10:55 am

Wait, the guy that's always talkin bout other ppl blowing up BLEW UP?!!?!? lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 11:00 am

miamimagic wrote:
Wait, the guy that's always talkin bout other ppl blowing up BLEW UP?!!?!? lol! lol! lol!

YEAH the guy that never blows up AND NEVER LOOSES A RACE the mighty CRUSHER COBRA lol! MAYBE SOMEDAY HE WILL BUILD A REAL CAR
Back to top Go down
gpr

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-10-13

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 11:11 am

First of all Sorry For your loss. Sometimes people learn the hard way.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 11:14 am

Frank, I never seen a GT500 motor blow up like that before.... Evil or Very Mad I would say first pass you were at around 825hp "all out" race gas/and 75shot.... First pass 10.2 not bad at all, but it just wasn't enough for you.... Second pass you were like "fuck it, I told everyone I was gonna hit a 9's pass" so you probably said "a 125shot(putting you around 875hp) should get me in the 9's and it won't blow because its ONLY gonna be one pass"!.... Very Happy

Then this happen right....... popcorn LOL

Last edited by SILVERBEAST on January 30th 2012, 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 11:22 am

GT30WRX wrote:
Roast of crusher cobra.....

^^he might have got into 9s first pass if he didn't granny shift that 1st to 2nd gear

Im sure he knows its all in fun Very Happy , furthermore, knowing Frank, he'll definitely come back stronger!...
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 11:25 am

I think Steve is 100% on point on his first post lol I was there ..even tho the guy talks a lot shit I don't wish this to anybody ...must sucks to go home not with your 9s , instead with a tow truck and some carnage and a blown engine
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 11:52 am

lol! This is to funny.... 700whp + 50 shot... No 875whp Steve. I wish it made that power on the stock long block.. The smoke you see going up it's oil and water all toguether; The coolant tank was empty all the water in it was gone! it lifted the head and blew the passenger side head gasket causing all the water and oil to go in the intake and out the exhaust system, there was no pieces coming off or out my engine bay as some blue 280 2jz around here. lol This is what it's called stock OEM head studs failure.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on January 30th 2012, 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 11:55 am

bambinov8 wrote:
I think Steve is 100% on point on his first post lol I was there ..even tho the guy talks a lot shit I don't wish this to anybody ...must sucks to go home not with your 9s , instead with a tow truck and some carnage and a blown engine

And I think it was this tow truck that took Frank's Shelby home after the carnage.... lol! lol! lol!

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM 100411-tow-mater-1
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 12:16 pm

That piece of shit must've heard it had to run a slow red evo and committed suicide... R.I.Pieces
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 12:34 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:

And I think it was this tow truck that took Frank's Shelby home after the carnage.... lol! lol! lol!

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM 100411-tow-mater-1

no, it wasn't so bad looking acutally lol!

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM 6790143199_9a5258054c_b
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 12:48 pm

Man so I'm telling my friend he has the highest HP shelby on the country !!! He makes 670whp without a crusher inlet , without long tubes , 18psi pump gas on a 3.4 !!!! So should I tell him a crusher inlet (40whp) , long tubes ( 20whp) , AND 25ish psi with 116 race gas = equals 30whp gain ???? :) the mods you have is an easy 730-740ish whp shelby with out spray ..add another 50 shot and takes you 780ish 790whp ..what was edited on the vid of u running Paul ..780-790whp shelby trapping 137-140 sound right and legit
Back to top Go down

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 1:24 pm

DAMN!!!! affraid ATLEAST THE CAR DIDN'T CATCH ON FIRE!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 2:49 pm

LOL Damn
Karma is a Bitch lol!
Back to top Go down
fd94

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-01-04

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 3:30 pm

Lsx >
Back to top Go down

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 3:35 pm

This Is for my haters... Get and build your own track car like i do.. This it's not my daily, its my track car. I bought it to race it only...

Money Talks And Bullshit Walks lady and gentlemens.. welcome

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM MyGT500TrackPicture1
CRUSHER GOES BOOOM MyGT500TrackPicture2
Back to top Go down

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 5:07 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
LOL DamnKarma is a Bitch lol!

Cj You should try to concentrate in removing that duct tape off your cold intake tube instead of being assuming shit. LMAO Jerkit lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 5:14 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
This Is for my haters... Get and build your own track car like i do.. This it's not my daily, its my track car. I bought it to race it only...

Money Talks And Bullshit Walks lady and gentlemens.. welcome

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM MyGT500TrackPicture1
CRUSHER GOES BOOOM MyGT500TrackPicture2

I like the last pic Frank torque was ruling them tires
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 5:55 pm

aside from the granny shifting
those pics are badass, and that 60ft aint to bad. you launching on the nitrous?
also the tires seems to low bro. its not an outlaw or ultimate street car. its a true street. put a good radial and that bitch will go 9s with and give you your mph back

and that things on race gas, look at them tips Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
yasmany

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-15

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 6:21 pm

saw it, sucks. Maybe he'll learn and go turbo+auto this time and go straight into the 8's.
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 6:58 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:
LOL DamnKarma is a Bitch lol!

Cj You should try to concentrate in removing that duct tape off your cold intake tube instead of being assuming shit. LMAO Jerkit lol!

Just another reason why its Me>You

And what am I assuming? Its all fact lol! The biggest Mouth on the site (you have toned it down, ill give you that), ended up in a cloud of white smoke. Karma is a Bitch nicethread
Back to top Go down

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 7:34 pm

I launched the car on the juice on the second run and the front wheels came up besides it was spinning, then shifted to 2ND and pufffs lol... i'll be coming off the ground on a 75shot and then second stage 3 gear another 75shot next time i hit the track with my fully build MMR setup Cool I drive my car from time to time in the streets to race it and i don't want to get on an auto at the moment. Auto will be the last mod i'll do on my car for now; let them bang gears till then. Laughing
Back to top Go down
XSPSI
XSPSI

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-11-19

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 7:41 pm

Frank no disrespect, the car looked real good launching,but your car squats too much in the back and you need to learn to shift alot faster than that or get an auto. All your going to do with the new motor and more power is break more stuff, need to learn to bang those gears faster man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next