SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM

Go down 
+33
SlowTruck
Jspec Mk4
SlowSilverGTR
richevo
osdper0911
s.e.a.n
GIO-305
nxeclipse
PhantomMenace
03terminator
Phantom SRT4
gatoasao
yuniel3
OSSSY
JLexus300
LethalZ06
95RioRedCobra
USMCWARVET
Alex99
XSPSI
yasmany
V6Chris
BlackMambaLS3
fd94
MRxSLAYx
Krusty DSM
S twice
bambinov8
GT30WRX/BANNED
SILVERBEAST
gpr
miamimagic
CRUSH
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 6:02 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I'll be the first one calling out ur stroller on a street dig when i finish my car.
My car hooks just fine on the streets. Just like you asked 0 to 140 you got it punk boy. Jerkit welcome

lol calling me out? u and i are doing a marked 1/4.
tito i'll go to 140 give him time to catch up
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 6:31 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
lmao whats funny is i could easily shit talk and ruin both of you right now. and both of you KNOW ive got the fuckin dirt to unload.
but i could careless. As long as i know you're both clowns to street racing and aint doing shit to my stock parked GT...wtf do i care. clown off all you want
btw tito ive been in the game 7years, and unlike you I been working on my own car since i was 15. you've never changed a spark plug or filter 5years in the game so wtf game are you talking about?
let me know when you guys wanna take it to the next level. im fuckin awsome at that game

and no i dont work at pep boys nor have i ever

ok so you want a medal or something for working on your car since you were 15??

so you've been in the game 7 years and people are just now starting to notice who you are.. lol!

we all know you'e awesome at talking shit and crying for attention, but we are on a racing website, where we race. so if you really want to race me, call me out, and be ready to run my race even though i have no interest in puppy kicking "your stock parked GT" in my Stock Z06.

this will be my last post towards you chris, cuz you know im not much of a shit talker, so if you want to run, we'll talk out there at the spot, if not then thats fine with me, its whatever

lmao tito tito...sad...you wont dig if your life depended on it
Starting? son who are you? i still hold Florida's record for fastest ford 3.8 based block. highest hp and Highest power on a stock short block in the USA.
I did that at 19 years old.
I told you advancing your timing will give you power but it can blow your shit...you advanced it and blew your shit. that wasnt enough so then you thought you were a tuner all the sudden and blew franks same shit. then played with Johns at raged and made 0 power. you're clueless to doing anything to your car.

btw Myself and everyone knows your vette aint stock, I've seen your ported throttle body. You begged me to port your intake for pennies, uninstall port and then reinstall in the same day...GET A CLUE lmao
you got it ported and everyone knows.
your car made 497rwhp on the rage tech dyno. you went somewhere else and claimed less....put it on our dyno and we can post the numbers.
you had me look at your fuckin wack nitrous setup from whomever sucks are performance. a 175shot on a kinked as fuck -4 line laying on the exhaust.....SOME HOW your car still moved with it.
you were always on a 175 and told me so dont fool anyone.
when your motor blew you were a coward and didnt wanna pay for new plugs...til you were forced to either do that or pay for a new motor legally.
I changed your oil, you ran for a month, raced the car and later one day racing joel said my oil changed blew your motor Jerkit2
again showing how clueless you are.

And frank no I wont port your fuckin GT500 heads because for $800 thats a steal and your still to cheap...BUT MONEY TALKS RIGHT?! CLOWN!
When your motor blew at the track you thought it was a piston ring....lmao anyone with a brain that watches that clip can tell you and ask Chris, i called it your head lifted.
Where i worked they didnt blow a GT500 til whipple and 200shot...though it lived on a 150 and 175 for weeks and made passes....btw that car on motor went 10.1 on pump gas....you blew with race gas and a 75shot supposedly....
Your z06 lasted you all of a month before that blew.
your supra got trained by just about everything but a 6 year olds razor scooter
the crusher leaked fuel with your fresh installed fuel cell....which you were running rich you said. so like the fuckin tunning GOD you are you said let me fuckin back my fuel pressure from 40 to 35 i'll be fuckin set...the car barely idle as real car guys laughed at you.
At the track you showed off to me and Chris your badass nitrous fuel cell setup. which consisted of a red 2 1/2 gallon gas jug with a pump inside, wires and duct tape. SWEET SETUP...of course Frank as badass a builder you are you said, well i went the extra mile installing this badass fuel cell, let me put a badass hold down for it. a bungie cord from the auto store will never let that bitch move.
You bought a twin turbo C5 that was gonna wreck everyone. you brought it out one night and had it up for sale the next and told Steve you had to sell that parked shit that supposed put down 800..
you had a c5 z06 that was neck to neck with JPs 500hp evo...it only took your vette a 250shot to make it happen you fuckin car guru you!!!
then sold it because you said chevy's tend to get hot....lmao WTF?!
before all this you had the fastest fuckin cobra in the all of florida, a kenne bell heat soakin 2.6. that pulled a car on a ported blower cobra...
SERIOUS POWER
you then bought what really was the fastest car you've EVER OWNED. a car that right in your hands went 10.2 and made power and you didnt do a single thing to it...wonder how that happend. you then made another mistake and touched the car. it now took race gas and nitrous to do the same thing.
you then went to a need2speed event and said fuck to make these slicks hook i need like 8psi in my slicks. during your non wrinkle wall slicks into wrinkle wall tires...AWSOME only with the power of FRANK!
I've missed some of your cars im sure. but just like this car almost every single one blew up.
you built a 2jz to hold the power of an almight 60-1 turbo that maxes at about 600 to push a MASSIVE 8psi though that thing.
While everyone else in the game is making 700-900whp on a stock 2j. but YOU WOULDNT STOP THERE YOU tunning GOD you...you went to run carlito in that beast. pulled out the laptop and said to ALberth, sandor, myself and one other. watch this...im gonna advance the timing....advanced it 1 degree from 0-1000rpm at 30psi of boost. Shocked WHOA HOW DID you know the fuckin secret to making a 2j fast

We got fuckin mechanic and tuner of the year along with 7years in this game never touched a part in his car, owns a z06 that he didnt pay for and cant afford tires but races...put some fuckin gforces at least.

Til both of yall do something im sitting right here with baby pills waiting with cash for both of you from a dig.
i got a turbo kit, gt500 fuel system, and some other goodies that are just waiting for the day i get bored to go in. but for what. I come out with it both of yall with have another excuse....at 19 i put up 3 records still around til this day 3 years later.
im 22 waiting for the time to put up new ones
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 6:32 pm

That post is long, but if anyone wants a laugh and the insite on Tito and Franks racing career, you're in for a laugh. til then im still waiting for yall to drive your shit

btw everything in that post is legit and true with about 5-10 people to back up every statement or more
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 6:45 pm

hey chris you forgot i got the pos tito his motor fixed under warranty the repair bill was $17,600 because the fucken idiot sprayed the car with the engine knocking and check engine light flashing he is a pussy with a big mouth and if he has balls i want to see him talk shit in my face but hey what the hell can you expect from a third world country fucken indian who mommy and daddy bought him a z06 and over payed on it his dad is such a dead beat that he caused a scandal in the dealership over a $70 set of spark plugs because the new crate motor didnt come with them and almost got my buddy that hooked him up fired. he only calls me or anyone when he needs work on his car or someone to install a hidden nitrous system like hes had on the car for the longest he is one of the biggest cheaters in the racing scene full ported throttle body,intake,gutted out cats and ported heads all mods that are and have been on his car Wink
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 6:51 pm

BABY CRUSH wrote:
hey chris you forgot i got the pos tito his motor fixed under warranty the repair bill was $17,600 because the fucken idiot sprayed the car with the engine knocking and check engine light flashing he is a pussy with a big mouth and if he has balls i want to see him talk shit in my face but hey what the hell can you expect from a third world country fucken indian who mommy and daddy bought him a z06 and over payed on it his dad is such a dead beat that he caused a scandal in the dealership over a $70 set of spark plugs because the new crate motor didnt come with them and almost got my buddy that hooked him up fired. he only calls me or anyone when he needs work on his car or someone to install a hidden nitrous system like hes had on the car for the longest he is one of the biggest cheaters in the racing scene full ported throttle body,intake,gutted out cats and ported heads all mods that are and have been on his car Wink

LMAO my bad, i was gonna wait on the heads, and cats and other truths about the car. but I was trying out the slightly nicer side of the truth. Might as well spill all the beans Laughing

Poor Tito, talking shit about the people that made him what he is.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 6:52 pm

ey btw Tito and Franky Fresh, cars only gonna be able to do 130 soon so get your game a little tighter
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 7:05 pm

I was also thinking we should give Frank a new name

the TOW PRO!
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 7:21 pm

Ported heads on the almighty slowvette ?? I'm sure my friend with the shelby is gona be even happier hearing abt this since they already ran ... cheers
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 7:27 pm

What I don't understand his dude knows that we're the only ppl that knows his shit then he's gonna talk shit. and the girl lmao lets be glad I'm gonna keep this in racing perspective
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 7:28 pm

BTW 497whp was before the heads
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 7:43 pm

^^^ oh wow !! Ported Heads are easy an 20-30whp gains
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 8:48 pm

popcorn hmmmm, interesting, lol, i knew my pos kb slobrah was slow for the mods but damn i dont feel that bad now, also one of the locals c6z's here that got pulled was not eating the intake only b.s... love this thread
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 8:59 pm

03terminator wrote:
popcorn hmmmm, interesting, lol, i knew my pos kb slobrah was slow for the mods but damn i dont feel that bad now, also one of the locals c6z's here that got pulled was not eating the intake only b.s... love this thread

Stfu that thing was healthy. Btw when u say mods are we talking about mentioned mods or actual mods 100 shot > "35" shot. Just fuckin with u tongue
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 9:07 pm

35 shot later become a 50 shot lol... Tricky Tricky Abner! lol, your car ran good though meng.

I knew about everything but the heads =/ I was wondering why the power difference from the old and new motor dyno pulls

Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 9:16 pm

S twice wrote:
03terminator wrote:

Stfu that thing was healthy. Btw when u say mods are we talking about mentioned mods or actual mods 100 shot > "35" shot. Just fuckin with u tongue
out of nowhere comes keith partridge, why u still sore nig it was only half a car tongue
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 9:20 pm

Even on this forum you cant leave a post unedited huh... lmao
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 9:24 pm

attention to detail hah cody, apply that to the maro and not nukkas bish lol!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 9:42 pm

You already know I apply that to nukkas bish's, ask around the other forum and they will tell u the theme song... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 9:46 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
lmao whats funny is i could easily shit talk and ruin both of you right now. and both of you KNOW ive got the fuckin dirt to unload.
but i could careless. As long as i know you're both clowns to street racing and aint doing shit to my stock parked GT...wtf do i care. clown off all you want
btw tito ive been in the game 7years, and unlike you I been working on my own car since i was 15. you've never changed a spark plug or filter 5years in the game so wtf game are you talking about?
let me know when you guys wanna take it to the next level. im fuckin awsome at that game

and no i dont work at pep boys nor have i ever

ok so you want a medal or something for working on your car since you were 15??

so you've been in the game 7 years and people are just now starting to notice who you are.. lol!

we all know you'e awesome at talking shit and crying for attention, but we are on a racing website, where we race. so if you really want to race me, call me out, and be ready to run my race even though i have no interest in puppy kicking "your stock parked GT" in my Stock Z06.

this will be my last post towards you chris, cuz you know im not much of a shit talker, so if you want to run, we'll talk out there at the spot, if not then thats fine with me, its whatever

lmao tito tito...sad...you wont dig if your life depended on it
Starting? son who are you? i still hold Florida's record for fastest ford 3.8 based block. highest hp and Highest power on a stock short block in the USA.
I did that at 19 years old.
I told you advancing your timing will give you power but it can blow your shit...you advanced it and blew your shit. that wasnt enough so then you thought you were a tuner all the sudden and blew franks same shit. then played with Johns at raged and made 0 power. you're clueless to doing anything to your car.

btw Myself and everyone knows your vette aint stock, I've seen your ported throttle body. You begged me to port your intake for pennies, uninstall port and then reinstall in the same day...GET A CLUE lmao
you got it ported and everyone knows.
your car made 497rwhp on the rage tech dyno. you went somewhere else and claimed less....put it on our dyno and we can post the numbers.
you had me look at your fuckin wack nitrous setup from whomever sucks are performance. a 175shot on a kinked as fuck -4 line laying on the exhaust.....SOME HOW your car still moved with it.
you were always on a 175 and told me so dont fool anyone.
when your motor blew you were a coward and didnt wanna pay for new plugs...til you were forced to either do that or pay for a new motor legally.
I changed your oil, you ran for a month, raced the car and later one day racing joel said my oil changed blew your motor Jerkit2
again showing how clueless you are.

And frank no I wont port your fuckin GT500 heads because for $800 thats a steal and your still to cheap...BUT MONEY TALKS RIGHT?! CLOWN!
When your motor blew at the track you thought it was a piston ring....lmao anyone with a brain that watches that clip can tell you and ask Chris, i called it your head lifted.
Where i worked they didnt blow a GT500 til whipple and 200shot...though it lived on a 150 and 175 for weeks and made passes....btw that car on motor went 10.1 on pump gas....you blew with race gas and a 75shot supposedly....
Your z06 lasted you all of a month before that blew.
your supra got trained by just about everything but a 6 year olds razor scooter
the crusher leaked fuel with your fresh installed fuel cell....which you were running rich you said. so like the fuckin tunning GOD you are you said let me fuckin back my fuel pressure from 40 to 35 i'll be fuckin set...the car barely idle as real car guys laughed at you.
At the track you showed off to me and Chris your badass nitrous fuel cell setup. which consisted of a red 2 1/2 gallon gas jug with a pump inside, wires and duct tape. SWEET SETUP...of course Frank as badass a builder you are you said, well i went the extra mile installing this badass fuel cell, let me put a badass hold down for it. a bungie cord from the auto store will never let that bitch move.
You bought a twin turbo C5 that was gonna wreck everyone. you brought it out one night and had it up for sale the next and told Steve you had to sell that parked shit that supposed put down 800..
you had a c5 z06 that was neck to neck with JPs 500hp evo...it only took your vette a 250shot to make it happen you fuckin car guru you!!!
then sold it because you said chevy's tend to get hot....lmao WTF?!
before all this you had the fastest fuckin cobra in the all of florida, a kenne bell heat soakin 2.6. that pulled a car on a ported blower cobra...
SERIOUS POWER
you then bought what really was the fastest car you've EVER OWNED. a car that right in your hands went 10.2 and made power and you didnt do a single thing to it...wonder how that happend. you then made another mistake and touched the car. it now took race gas and nitrous to do the same thing.
you then went to a need2speed event and said fuck to make these slicks hook i need like 8psi in my slicks. during your non wrinkle wall slicks into wrinkle wall tires...AWSOME only with the power of FRANK!
I've missed some of your cars im sure. but just like this car almost every single one blew up.
you built a 2jz to hold the power of an almight 60-1 turbo that maxes at about 600 to push a MASSIVE 8psi though that thing.
While everyone else in the game is making 700-900whp on a stock 2j. but YOU WOULDNT STOP THERE YOU tunning GOD you...you went to run carlito in that beast. pulled out the laptop and said to ALberth, sandor, myself and one other. watch this...im gonna advance the timing....advanced it 1 degree from 0-1000rpm at 30psi of boost. Shocked WHOA HOW DID you know the fuckin secret to making a 2j fast

We got fuckin mechanic and tuner of the year along with 7years in this game never touched a part in his car, owns a z06 that he didnt pay for and cant afford tires but races...put some fuckin gforces at least.

Til both of yall do something im sitting right here with baby pills waiting with cash for both of you from a dig.
i got a turbo kit, gt500 fuel system, and some other goodies that are just waiting for the day i get bored to go in. but for what. I come out with it both of yall with have another excuse....at 19 i put up 3 records still around til this day 3 years later.
im 22 waiting for the time to put up new ones

I ONLY READ THE FIRST 2 SENTENCES, BUT WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU KID, YOU GOT ADD OR SOMETHING!! I JUST SAID THIS ISNT A WEBSITE FOR TALKING SHIT BUT FOR RUNNING YOUR CAR, AND THAT IF WANT TO TALK, WE'LL TALK OUT AT THE SPOT...I REALLY HAVE NO REAL INTEREST IN YOUR GT BUT I WILL IF YOU INSIST SOO MUCH

WHO AM I? IM THE ONE WHO PULLED THE FASTEST CAR YOU EVER HAD "THE HIGHEST WHATEVER RECORD AND FASTEST V6 GT" MAKING 497RWHP WHEN MY CAR MADE 431RWHP!!!! I HAVE 2 LIVING WITNESSES SEE MY DYNO PULL IN 2009 WHEN I GOT BACK MY NEW MOTOR
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 10:14 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Instigator lol... Over the last few years though, Tito has prolly raced/beat more people than anyone on here. Gotta give him props for that
Tito also no offense is a safe racer

thats a big ass fucking lie chris and you know it. i've won and lost races..just because i don't race some people dont mean im a safe racer. i've raced plenty of cars faster than me,, including ryan's green hatch which trap 150, and won that race. you were there in my passenger seat!! im not a puppy kicker lol!

same thing could be said about you Mr. dig king Wink

Ryan wanted a 60-160 you wouldn't run him unless he gave you a 40 roll knowing he spin his life away on all season 215 tires. Hint Hint SAFE RACER

Plus at the time he was only on 15lbs

Here is the video to refresh your memory.

Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 10:45 pm

03terminator wrote:
S twice wrote:
03terminator wrote:

out of nowhere comes keith partridge, why u still sore nig it was only half a car tongue

Not bad for a 2.8 kb cobra with a 10 shot on mickeys vs a pump gas turbo s2000 on bald street tires spinning . Still probably one of my favorite races Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 11:00 pm

BABY CRUSH wrote:

first off, your about to be 40 in a little bit, don't you think its about time we should start acting our age?

as far as my mods are concerned, they have been the same for the last few years which are intake, ported throttle body, gutted cats, and a 100 shot since december of '11, and now you want people to believe otherwise? thats not cool.

before i go any further, i do apologize to the entire cuban culture for the cuban thing i said. i don't discriminate against no one and i can admit when im wrong. i just wanted to clarify that.

honestly joel, you really didn't have to disrespect me first, talking about my "crossed eyed bitch", and talking down on my car "with the girl shot" which before that, i never really disrespected you in anyway, and which leads me to believe that you've had something personal against me and im cool with that.

also when i posted about "the car catching on fire" which really wasn't even about you at all. hell, i wasn't even out there that night, and what you have to understand is that not everyone is out to get you.

so if after reading my post on how this thing escalated, and you want to squash it then im cool with that or if you still want to prove yourself in person then i guess i'll have to see you next meet.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 11:09 pm

S twice wrote:
03terminator wrote:
S twice wrote:
03terminator wrote:

Not bad for a 2.8 kb cobra with a 10 shot on mickeys vs a pump gas turbo s2000 on bald street tires spinning . Still probably one of my favorite races Laughing
lol! if that was true you would had been a dot in my rearview mirror, let me refresh ya,
2.6kb (big diff to a 2.8kb) 50 shot, (later when she blew i went up to a 75 but that was in her last days) half bottle with low pressure after doing all the passes i did that night in pbir, plus i had a passenger and you were solo...not bad vs a light s2000 making 5 to the wheels . one of the best runs i had too Wink
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 11:11 pm

^ Respect (to Tito)
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 11:14 pm

Tito I'm here to race. if u got upset about the safe racing comment; quit cryin n fuckin prove different . n then wanna talk shit, I warned u. either u wanna race of stfu. When n where u wanna meet

Last edited by V6Chris on February 3rd 2012, 11:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next