SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM

Go down 
+33
SlowTruck
Jspec Mk4
SlowSilverGTR
richevo
osdper0911
s.e.a.n
GIO-305
nxeclipse
PhantomMenace
03terminator
Phantom SRT4
gatoasao
yuniel3
OSSSY
JLexus300
LethalZ06
95RioRedCobra
USMCWARVET
Alex99
XSPSI
yasmany
V6Chris
BlackMambaLS3
fd94
MRxSLAYx
Krusty DSM
S twice
bambinov8
GT30WRX/BANNED
SILVERBEAST
gpr
miamimagic
CRUSH
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2012, 7:49 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
I think he needs ^^ a rep point after that
I GAVE HIM 1 lol!
Back to top Go down
richevo
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2012, 10:03 pm

I think Shit talking is good as long as it doesn't involve personal attacks.. if someone says something about your car , just try to prove them wrong and let it be.. be safe and have fun tonight!!!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2012, 7:40 pm

With out trying to talk shit I will tell you Frank you don't need more power to go 9's you need to learn to drive the car better.

I wen't 9.96 with the Whipple 2.9L (Stock Motor) & a 75Shot and I went 9.60 with the Whipple 3.4L (Pistons and Rods) and a 100Shot. Both runs were full weight not gutted like you have your car and on drag radials not slicks. You're tying to copy my setup and pray you can run like me. It's not that simple when you have to bang gears instead of just putting it in drive! I know you think a 10.20 is close to a 9 second pass but in the world of 4000lb six speed cars you're not even in the same neighborhood.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2012, 9:26 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
With out trying to talk shit I will tell you Frank you don't need more power to go 9's you need to learn to drive the car better.

I wen't 9.96 with the Whipple 2.9L (Stock Motor) & a 75Shot and I went 9.60 with the Whipple 3.4L (Pistons and Rods) and a 100Shot. Both runs were full weight not gutted like you have your car and on drag radials not slicks. You're tying to copy my setup and pray you can run like me. It's not that simple when you have to bang gears instead of just putting it in drive! I know you think a 10.20 is close to a 9 second pass but in the world of 4000lb six speed cars you're not even in the same neighborhood.

true...
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2012, 6:04 am

SlowSilverGTR wrote:

remember this is frank we are talking about any set up he has will always be slower lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2012, 10:52 am

We gotta love Joel>>> Rolling Eyes all this sarcasm coming from the guy who had a 700whp camed supercharged c6 vette that ran 13's and mid 12's in the 1/4 Mile at 125mph LMAO... lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2012, 11:09 am

SlowSilverGTR wrote:

That's all good with me; I respect your opinion... I am out the drama world now, i really don't spent to much time up on this BS anymore, am to fucking busy trying to make money. Very Happy I'm just building my car to go have fun with it, if it runs 9's then good if it doesn't it's good too, and damn i can't wait to finish my car so i can go make my mark.

My set-up it's quite a bit close to the setup you had on your car Chris except that i am keeping the stock following engine parts

*Stock Cams
*Stock Compression
*More Nitrous maybe a 150shot and Full Slicks... Will it make more power i don't know yet. lol popcorn

You should buy a car and set it up so when u come out with it i can give you the walk like the old days. lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2012, 12:56 pm

Cams didn't go in till I built the motor, and the compression ended up being the same as stock. When we put it together I thought it was much higher but the calculation was for the 4.6 motor instead of the 5.4. If you search SVTP you will see where the guy that bought it from me confirmed this.

You should do the cams since your building the motor, it's stupid not to.

If you want to get a 9 sec slip out of the car, let me know and I drive it!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2012, 4:37 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
We gotta love Joel>>> Rolling Eyes all this sarcasm coming from the guy who had a 700whp camed supercharged c6 vette that ran 13's and mid 12's in the 1/4 Mile at 125mph LMAO... lol!

with a 3.0 60 foot rolling off the line brought it up to 60 then flored it but i did pick up 31mph more after the eighth mile the car ran 12.3 at 128 so stop hating thats more mile an hour than any abortion you ever had and remember that corvette spanked your ass everytime you brought out a new abortion lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2012, 4:39 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

That's all good with me; I respect your opinion... I am out the drama world now, i really don't spent to much time up on this BS anymore, am to fucking busy trying to make money. Very Happy I'm just building my car to go have fun with it, if it runs 9's then good if it doesn't it's good too, and damn i can't wait to finish my car so i can go make my mark.

My set-up it's quite a bit close to the setup you had on your car Chris except that i am keeping the stock following engine parts

*Stock Cams
*Stock Compression
*More Nitrous maybe a 150shot and Full Slicks... Will it make more power i don't know yet. lol popcorn

You should buy a car and set it up so when u come out with it i can give you the walk like the old days. lol!
youll still be parked 60-160 i got $1000 that says crush will walk you lol! lol! lol! put your money where your mouth is officer diaz
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2012, 4:40 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Cams didn't go in till I built the motor, and the compression ended up being the same as stock. When we put it together I thought it was much higher but the calculation was for the 4.6 motor instead of the 5.4. If you search SVTP you will see where the guy that bought it from me confirmed this.

You should do the cams since your building the motor, it's stupid not to.

If you want to get a 9 sec slip out of the car, let me know and I drive it!
please dont teach him lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2012, 6:31 pm

I didn't offer to teach him, only to show him what the car is capable of with a good driver behind the wheel.
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2012, 7:07 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
I didn't offer to teach him, only to show him what the car is capable of with a good driver behind the wheel.
well since I'm 245 and you lighter maybe you can race my car against his at the track once we both ready popcorn
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2012, 7:52 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
well since I'm 245 and you lighter maybe you can race my car against his at the track once we both ready popcorn

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2012, 9:23 pm

Chris when i finish the car and hit back to the track i'll let you know so you can make a pass, and if i make a better pass than you" then PBIR burgers and drinks are on you, If not it's on me. lol

03 700whp cobra VS 800+whp GT500 at the track" i think someone has their words cut out for him. Laughing i would like to see this one happen really.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 11:44 am

We'd need to make it more interesting than a burger and drinks! Cool
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 12:01 pm

MMA shurg jk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 12:32 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
We'd need to make it more interesting than a burger and drinks! Cool

Money? lol How much?
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 5:46 pm

Na I don't want your money. How about your sig for the next year has to say "Chris drives my car better than me".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 6:41 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Na I don't want your money. How about your sig for the next year has to say "Chris drives my car better than me".

lol do we have to get lawyers involve and legal written notarized papers?

lol!
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 7:50 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
. cheers
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 8:40 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

lol do we have to get lawyers involve and legal written notarized papers?

lol!
lol, nah no need for all that, all it needs to be done its to get ahold of one of the mods in here lol!
Back to top Go down
GIO-305
GIO-305

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2012, 2:44 pm

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2012, 3:49 pm

GIO-305 wrote:
Franks new build. He is doing the same setup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igPYdFM8Jjw&feature=player_embedded#!

An oldie but great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2012, 1:20 pm

This thread hurts my brain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next