SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM

Go down 
+33
SlowTruck
Jspec Mk4
SlowSilverGTR
richevo
osdper0911
s.e.a.n
GIO-305
nxeclipse
PhantomMenace
03terminator
Phantom SRT4
gatoasao
yuniel3
OSSSY
JLexus300
LethalZ06
95RioRedCobra
USMCWARVET
Alex99
XSPSI
yasmany
V6Chris
BlackMambaLS3
fd94
MRxSLAYx
Krusty DSM
S twice
bambinov8
GT30WRX/BANNED
SILVERBEAST
gpr
miamimagic
CRUSH
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 11:15 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Instigator lol... Over the last few years though, Tito has prolly raced/beat more people than anyone on here. Gotta give him props for that
Tito also no offense is a safe racer

thats a big ass fucking lie chris and you know it. i've won and lost races..just because i don't race some people dont mean im a safe racer. i've raced plenty of cars faster than me,, including ryan's green hatch which trap 150, and won that race. you were there in my passenger seat!! im not a puppy kicker lol!

same thing could be said about you Mr. dig king Wink

Ryan wanted a 60-160 you wouldn't run him unless he gave you a 40 roll knowing he spin his life away on all season 215 tires. Hint Hint SAFE RACER

Plus at the time he was only on 15lbs

Here is the video to refresh your memory.

its not my fault ryan came out on "all season tires", and get your facts straight, it was a 45 to 145 with me a half a car up at the end of the race.

yeah he was on 15lbs alright, 15 x 2 lbs Jerkit

thanks for vid, i just love seeing a hatch "spin his life away" lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 11:17 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
hey chris you forgot i got the pos tito his motor fixed under warranty the repair bill was $17,600 because the fucken idiot sprayed the car with the engine knocking and check engine light flashing he is a pussy with a big mouth and if he has balls i want to see him talk shit in my face but hey what the hell can you expect from a third world country fucken indian who mommy and daddy bought him a z06 and over payed on it his dad is such a dead beat that he caused a scandal in the dealership over a $70 set of spark plugs because the new crate motor didnt come with them and almost got my buddy that hooked him up fired. he only calls me or anyone when he needs work on his car or someone to install a hidden nitrous system like hes had on the car for the longest he is one of the biggest cheaters in the racing scene full ported throttle body,intake,gutted out cats and ported heads all mods that are and have been on his car Wink

first off, your about to be 40 in a little bit, don't you think its about time we should start acting our age?

as far as my mods are concerned, they have been the same for the last few years which are intake, ported throttle body, gutted cats, and a 100 shot since december of '11, and now you want people to believe otherwise? thats not cool.

before i go any further, i do apologize to the entire cuban culture for the cuban thing i said. i don't discriminate against no one and i can admit when im wrong. i just wanted to clarify that.

honestly joel, you really didn't have to disrespect me first, talking about my "crossed eyed bitch", and talking down on my car "with the girl shot" which before that, i never really disrespected you in anyway, and which leads me to believe that you've had something personal against me and im cool with that.

also when i posted about "the car catching on fire" which really wasn't even about you at all. hell, i wasn't even out there that night, and what you have to understand is that not everyone is out to get you.

so if after reading my post on how this thing escalated, and you want to squash it then im cool with that or if you still want to prove yourself in person then i guess i'll have to see you next meet.
im happy to see that your coordinator helped you write your victory speach because i know you are to soft to even sound hard please dont make me open my mouth anymore the only thing i got to tell you boy is that your a pussy and this old man can still woop your fucken little gay smiling ass you are the softest and i laugh in your face you are a joke when you where born the doctor slaped your mother for giving birth to such a piece of shit. with that being said you have my number and know where i live we can meet right now the meet is too far away to wait please dont threaten me with a good time softy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 11:18 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Girl I'm here to race. if u got upset about the safe racing comment n wanna talk shit, I warned u. either u wanna race of stfu. When n where u wanna meet

listen, i dont even have time for your ignorance, see you at the next meet
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 11:21 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
Girl I'm here to race. if u got upset about the safe racing comment n wanna talk shit, I warned u. either u wanna race of stfu. When n where u wanna meet

can't wait I got one Monday fuckin do it

But u have time to suck joels nuts after ur shit talkin
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 11:38 pm

BABY CRUSH wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
hey chris you forgot i got the pos tito his motor fixed under warranty the repair bill was $17,600 because the fucken idiot sprayed the car with the engine knocking and check engine light flashing he is a pussy with a big mouth and if he has balls i want to see him talk shit in my face but hey what the hell can you expect from a third world country fucken indian who mommy and daddy bought him a z06 and over payed on it his dad is such a dead beat that he caused a scandal in the dealership over a $70 set of spark plugs because the new crate motor didnt come with them and almost got my buddy that hooked him up fired. he only calls me or anyone when he needs work on his car or someone to install a hidden nitrous system like hes had on the car for the longest he is one of the biggest cheaters in the racing scene full ported throttle body,intake,gutted out cats and ported heads all mods that are and have been on his car Wink

first off, your about to be 40 in a little bit, don't you think its about time we should start acting our age?

as far as my mods are concerned, they have been the same for the last few years which are intake, ported throttle body, gutted cats, and a 100 shot since december of '11, and now you want people to believe otherwise? thats not cool.

before i go any further, i do apologize to the entire cuban culture for the cuban thing i said. i don't discriminate against no one and i can admit when im wrong. i just wanted to clarify that.

honestly joel, you really didn't have to disrespect me first, talking about my "crossed eyed bitch", and talking down on my car "with the girl shot" which before that, i never really disrespected you in anyway, and which leads me to believe that you've had something personal against me and im cool with that.

also when i posted about "the car catching on fire" which really wasn't even about you at all. hell, i wasn't even out there that night, and what you have to understand is that not everyone is out to get you.

so if after reading my post on how this thing escalated, and you want to squash it then im cool with that or if you still want to prove yourself in person then i guess i'll have to see you next meet.
im happy to see that your coordinator helped you write your victory speach because i know you are to soft to even sound hard please dont make me open my mouth anymore the only thing i got to tell you boy is that your a pussy and this old man can still woop your fucken little gay smiling ass you are the softest and i laugh in your face you are a joke when you where born the doctor slaped your mother for giving birth to such a piece of shit. with that being said you have my number and know where i live we can meet right now the meet is too far away to wait please dont threaten me with a good time softy

if you could not find anything positive in my previous post then it just goes to show their is no reasoning with you. i was always told, if you are going to do something just do it. no need for you to come online, saying you going to do it. look i don't have the problem with you, i just think its foolish to fight over words and for things i already apologized for, so why would i call you or meet up with you? i'm not the one with problem so their is no need for me to meet up with you.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 11:44 pm

Joel, let the kid be... Talking shit about racing is one thing, but theres no need for the personal attacks/disrespect or threats. Tito is harmless, you know that and everybody else here knows that. No need to prove your physically tougher, im sure he has no problem admitting that up front.
Back to top Go down
fd94

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-01-04

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 11:47 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:

if you could not find anything positive in my previous post then it just goes to show their is no reasoning with you. i was always told, if you are going to do something just do it. no need for you to come online, saying you going to do it. look i don't have the problem with you, i just think its foolish to fight over words and for things i already apologized for, so why would i call you or meet up with you? i'm not the one with problem so their is no need for me to meet up with you.
No le tengas miedo brodeeeee... SPANISH BAND 3 DAYS
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2012, 12:02 am

We got a meet Monday what's the hold up don't hide
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2012, 1:38 am

Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2012, 11:35 am

Slow Vette wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

to bad you sounded like a bitch on the phone last night when i called you Jerkit maybe you will grow some balls and go to the meet. we could have met last night but i guess your pussy hurt Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit open wide puss cakes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2012, 12:43 pm

V6chris U are a loser you clown!!!.......... I have nothing to envy you cuz you ain't got nothing, 22 years old and makes a living doing handouts and sucking other people's dicks.

I asked you how much to port my heads and you reply back $800 right? Did you get an answer from me? no Right?... So fuck off nigga, you are to cheap for me to drop my heads off on your hands.

Not one of your pussy cars ever being faster than any of my cars; track or street. and you only had two cars your whole life while i had 10 of them on in my drive away at one time... Here go pussy.

2 supras
an 04 cobra
2007 GT35
2007 Z06
2009 infiniti GR35
A tt Corvette c5
A2004 Corvette z06
A 2007 Cadillac cts
and two srt-4

All these cars at one time. All of them registered with tags while you had two cars registered with one tag LMAO You fucking clown. Jerkit And yea Money Talks and Bullshit walks you bitch.

SO..... keep talking shit.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2012, 1:57 pm

popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2012, 9:27 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6chris U are a loser you clown!!!.......... I have nothing to envy you cuz you ain't got nothing, 22 years old and makes a living doing handouts and sucking other people's dicks.

I asked you how much to port my heads and you reply back $800 right? Did you get an answer from me? no Right?... So fuck off nigga, you are to cheap for me to drop my heads off on your hands.

Not one of your pussy cars ever being faster than any of my cars; track or street. and you only had two cars your whole life while i had 10 of them on in my drive away at one time... Here go pussy.

2 supras
an 04 cobra
2007 GT35
2007 Z06
2009 infiniti GR35
A tt Corvette c5
A2004 Corvette z06
A 2007 Cadillac cts
and two srt-4

All these cars at one time. All of them registered with tags while you had two cars registered with one tag LMAO You fucking clown. Jerkit And yea Money Talks and Bullshit walks you bitch.

SO..... keep talking shit.
then u must walk alot
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2012, 6:44 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2012, 11:28 am

Lmao to cheap ur a fake ass wanna be.
actually I make a living at a shop putting out home of the badest fastest mustangs
BTW both my cars the different tags.tags just cuz anything I own I can make fast n I don't make a livin selling rebuilt title cars as clean don't hate on me. n doby fuckin u my word clown u fuckin clown
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
Professional Street Racer
95RioRedCobra

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2012, 12:50 pm

I guess as an intelligent adult its difficult for me to understand why you guys resort to these ridiculous tangents behind your keyboards. IMO... All this does is make sk look bad. Just my .02 and Joel as my friend your site deserves better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2012, 2:18 pm

95RioRedCobra wrote:
I guess as an intelligent adult its difficult for me to understand why you guys resort to these ridiculous tangents behind your keyboards. IMO... All this does is make sk look bad. Just my .02 and Joel as my friend your site deserves better.

I couldn't agree more... This Clown of v6gay tends to start shit with people for no reason at all from time to time. His raggedy bitch mouth has the tendency to spuke shit every month like a bitch on her period. Evil or Very Mad

This clown most be Bipolar and ADD affected. Grow up v6cunt. Your not going to get runs from people with that retarded attitude of yours. Most Likely you will find someone other than me one day that will not put up with your bitch mouth and camp out there wait for you and crack your head open soon enough. I will call mustang Specialties on Monday morning and i will talk to John " I will let him know how much of a retarded clown he has hired to work in his shop... Also I will let him know that just because of you i will never tell any of my friends or anyone else to ever go to his shop just because of you... His already losing customers as we speak. I am more than sure that soon enough after he realize the POS you are he will soon enough fire your bitch ass out his shop... Good luck V6punk.

Cheers bitch bukkae
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2012, 7:14 am

ohthedrama officer diaz with the snitch mod lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2012, 7:17 am

95RioRedCobra wrote:
its all good sometimes bitches get hurt lol. its the street and i dont give a fuck who it is noone will disrespect me ill fight for my respect if i have too with anybody i dont give a fuck
cheers
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2012, 10:12 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
95RioRedCobra wrote:

I couldn't agree more... This Clown of v6gay tends to start shit with people for no reason at all from time to time. His raggedy bitch mouth has the tendency to spuke shit every month like a bitch on her period. Evil or Very Mad

This clown most be Bipolar and ADD affected. Grow up v6cunt. Your not going to get runs from people with that retarded attitude of yours. Most Likely you will find someone other than me one day that will not put up with your bitch mouth and camp out there wait for you and crack your head open soon enough. I will call mustang Specialties on Monday morning and i will talk to John " I will let him know how much of a retarded clown he has hired to work in his shop... Also I will let him know that just because of you i will never tell any of my friends or anyone else to ever go to his shop just because of you... His already losing customers as we speak. I am more than sure that soon enough after he realize the POS you are he will soon enough fire your bitch ass out his shop... Good luck V6punk. Cheers bitch bukkae

Frank on a serious note dont do that to the kid i know hes a big mouth but he is 20 years old ur 30 dont get on his level and all we do here is talk shit u shouldnt take it to the heart.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2012, 10:45 am

Frank Frank Frank....this had nothin to do with u. u can never tone down. I talk shit to get races n it works. tonight we got a good crowd. if u don't understand that come to the meet John will be there u can say it to him.
John works with me day in n out. he knows how I am n sure he's not fond of it but he understands it its all in racing n being my age
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2012, 1:33 pm

"V6chris" keep in mind that personal attacks "DO NOT" have anything to do with racing! If you start shit that does not tends to ur damn business then the game table changes if you know what i mean. Suspect Keep ur personal thoughts and shit that does not concern you to yourself. That's Why i do not come in here anymore pissing people off and talking personal shit to them so they don't do the same shit to me. There is a level of respect that people should keep in between another so trouble an conflict's doesn't occur. I hope you get the damn point after u read this post.
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2012, 2:15 pm

I think he needs ^^ a rep point after that
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2012, 3:13 pm

got one from me
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2012, 7:48 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
"V6chris" keep in mind that personal attacks "DO NOT" have anything to do with racing! If you start shit that does not tends to ur damn business then the game table changes if you know what i mean. Suspect Keep ur personal thoughts and shit that does not concern you to yourself. That's Why i do not come in here anymore pissing people off and talking personal shit to them so they don't do the same shit to me. There is a level of respect that people should keep in between another so trouble an conflict's doesn't occur. I hope you get the damn point after u read this post.
OMG FRANK I AGREE Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next