SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM

Go down 
+33
SlowTruck
Jspec Mk4
SlowSilverGTR
richevo
osdper0911
s.e.a.n
GIO-305
nxeclipse
PhantomMenace
03terminator
Phantom SRT4
gatoasao
yuniel3
OSSSY
JLexus300
LethalZ06
95RioRedCobra
USMCWARVET
Alex99
XSPSI
yasmany
V6Chris
BlackMambaLS3
fd94
MRxSLAYx
Krusty DSM
S twice
bambinov8
GT30WRX/BANNED
SILVERBEAST
gpr
miamimagic
CRUSH
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
rbd 305
rbd 305

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2011-11-15

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2012, 3:33 pm

GIO-305 wrote:
Franks new build. He is doing the same setup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igPYdFM8Jjw&feature=player_embedded#!

Damn this dude is a super troll hahaha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2012, 8:11 pm

And this is the reason why Southernknights needs CrusherCobra around here.
Views>>>>4,282<<<< the most viewed thread on the site .

I am Southernknights celebrity #1 welcome lol!

Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2012, 8:55 pm

One day you will learn negative attention does not equal good attention, unless you're an emo midget.

........Oh wait
Back to top Go down
s13vette
s13vette

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2011-11-13

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2012, 1:13 am

should of bought a chevy lol THERE I SAID IT LOL....

sorry im just teasing sucks it blew up seemed nice oh well thats an excuse to go faster in my book.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2012, 5:44 am

03terminator wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Na I don't want your money. How about your sig for the next year has to say "Chris drives my car better than me".

lol do we have to get lawyers involve and legal written notarized papers?

lol!
lol, nah no need for all that, all it needs to be done its to get ahold of one of the mods in here :lol!:
I GOT YOU IF THIS IS WHAT BOTH PARTIES AGREE TOO WE WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2012, 9:15 am

SlowTruck wrote:
One day you will learn negative attention does not equal good attention, unless you're an emo midget.

........Oh wait

What they finally let your meth crack head out rehab? long time no see you intellectual clown. Jerkit lol! This threat it's not about me it's about my car Mr: poop head. lmao..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2012, 9:27 am

s13vette wrote:

sorry im just teasing sucks it blew up seemed nice oh well thats an excuse to go faster in my book.

Chevys blow up too! add a 200shot to urs and you'll see. My car will be ready next month, i have too put a bit over 1,000 miles on the new engine before i start beating on it... Cool

Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
Professional Street Racer
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2012, 10:06 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
s13vette wrote:

Chevys blow up too! add a 200shot to urs and you'll see. My car will be ready next month, i have too put a bit over 1,000 miles on the new engine before i start beating on it... Cool

how long has my car been on spray for? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2012, 10:12 am

ur not spraying a 200 shot are you? if so are you running it on a stock long block? Suspect
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2012, 10:24 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
ur not spraying a 200 shot are you? if so are you running it on a stock long block? Suspect

yes, 200 shot. was on the 150shot forever until i ran paul for the 2nd time. only issues i ran into were recently when the stock head bolts said LOL. installed head studs and shes back to normal. stock block still? ive ALWAYS had a 402 stroker...i keed i keed! ya, still 100% stock block.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2012, 10:36 am

If you are on a 402 stroker! then thats no a stock long block my friend.
You have rods, pistons, crank and a bored out block with aftermarket studs..

lol You do have a stock block, but not stock internals.... btw thats the same shit that happened to my engine, the head studs did not hold the cylinder pressure and the passenger side head gasket said good bye.
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2012, 10:54 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
If you are on a 402 stroker! then thats no a stock long block my friend.
You have rods, pistons, crank and a bored out block with aftermarket studs..

lol You do have a stock block, but not stock internals.... btw thats the same shit that happened to my engine, the head studs did not hold the cylinder pressure and the passenger side head gasket said good bye.

402 stroker is a joke which is why i said i keed i keed. its a 100% stock 346 ls1 block with nothing done to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2012, 11:02 am

Most chevy owners in here are bone stock running 10's and beating 700whp cars with a 50shot of nitrous lol! how ironic the world is. Laughing
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2012, 11:10 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Most chevy owners in here are bone stock running 10's and beating 700whp cars with a 50shot of nitrous lol! how ironic. Laughing

lol you'll never let it go that i have a stock block and was on a 150shot when we ran, but thats ok i just LOL about it. 580hp/650+tq@33XXlbs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
s13vette
s13vette

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2011-11-13

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2012, 2:25 pm

I'am a stock 346ci ls1 in an auto 240sx on a 75 shot NO BULLSHIT bout that... is called power to weight...
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2012, 6:26 pm

got admit that jesse and me ran neck and neck on heads cam and intake with full exhaust when I was driving the baby blue vette 430 to the wheels motor to motor. I believe him, if he would have had a stroker he would have whooped me, not to mention he has had a bad tranny for years!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8