SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM

Go down 
+33
SlowTruck
Jspec Mk4
SlowSilverGTR
richevo
osdper0911
s.e.a.n
GIO-305
nxeclipse
PhantomMenace
03terminator
Phantom SRT4
gatoasao
yuniel3
OSSSY
JLexus300
LethalZ06
95RioRedCobra
USMCWARVET
Alex99
XSPSI
yasmany
V6Chris
BlackMambaLS3
fd94
MRxSLAYx
Krusty DSM
S twice
bambinov8
GT30WRX/BANNED
SILVERBEAST
gpr
miamimagic
CRUSH
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2012, 12:07 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
S Twice. finally you said something without 80% of hate in it lol... It's just me. I don't like turbos; Turbo setup's intend to blow up lots of head gaskets when running lots of boost. Also i don't like the burning of oil and smoke that comes from the turbos, boost leaks and the cracking intercoolers drama.
Hey Frank stwice its a kool cat, other than the Keith Partridge little hair style lookalike from his younger days, he talks smack but don't mean any harm, but if i were you i would deff consider auto and turbo/s too Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2012, 1:25 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
DAMN!!!! affraid ATLEAST THE CAR DIDN'T CATCH ON FIRE!!! lol!
no only vettes that make real power catch on fire lol! that little girl shot you have on yours cant even pull a stock 1000 you should be alright Wink

well this "girl shot" woulda pulled that 750hp vette anyday of the week lol! the best thing you ever did was sell it because you would of been another one of slowvettes victims crying lol!

i just hope you are able to hook "baby crush" because this "girl shot" might just pull that too lol!

TITO 585 HP ON BOTTLE ONLY TAKES YOU TO A CERTAIN POINT AND I WOULDNT SAY U WOULD HAVE PULL JOELS 600 + hp vette

GOOD GUESS, INTAKE, TUNE, 100 SHOT DOESN'T TAKE A GENIUS TO SAY WHAT HP I MAKE...LOL

Last edited by Slow Vette on February 1st 2012, 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2012, 1:26 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
Phantom SRT4 wrote:
585 on bottle... Lol

thats what he made on last stop on the dyno i dont think formatto would lie shurg

LOL MORE LIKE 570 WITH THE 100 SHOT JETS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2012, 9:18 am

V6Chris wrote:
Frank real talk u wanna go fast? and how fast? u need money. if u got it and ur ready talk to the guys that been doin it for 20years Nd have records and enough 7,8,9 second slips to cover ur house in

Honestly v6chris I don't wanna go that fast! I rather get into the 9's and have a nice street and track reliable car that can at least do 50-60 rolls making just 800+whp on pump gas popcorn the fact of the matter is that i am not looking to beat the world like you intend lol.

It's all cool anyways; Thanks for the advise.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2012, 12:31 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
Frank real talk u wanna go fast? and how fast? u need money. if u got it and ur ready talk to the guys that been doin it for 20years Nd have records and enough 7,8,9 second slips to cover ur house in

Honestly v6chris I don't wanna go that fast! I rather get into the 9's and have a nice street and track reliable car that can at least do 50-60 rolls making just 800+whp on pump gas popcorn the fact of the matter is that i am not looking to beat the world like you intend lol.

then dont buy a turbo. you can easily go 9s with your setup on a stock motor.
you dont need an auto either
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2012, 12:42 pm

Well the stock motor wouldn't hold 800+whp for to long as we all know. So i just decided to install my MMR-1500 build block and have a solid reliable 800+whp engine that can easily take the type of abuse i deliver to it without having to worry that oh!! It's going to throw a rod out. Well that's all over and in the past now. Billet steel rods will hold me 24psi and 250shot just fine if i ever need to take it to that level. Cool

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on February 1st 2012, 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2012, 12:43 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

your set up : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_kLW3wVGOM&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2012, 12:50 pm

Yea i Seen this video before cool shit. After some passes the guy finally got it into the 9's lol now notice the hill going down the track! It really helps the car go faster taking to count it's power to weight ratio. affraid
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2012, 8:28 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
no only vettes that make real power catch on fire lol! that little girl shot you have on yours cant even pull a stock 1000 you should be alright Wink

well this "girl shot" woulda pulled that 750hp vette anyday of the week lol! the best thing you ever did was sell it because you would of been another one of slowvettes victims crying lol!

i just hope you are able to hook "baby crush" because this "girl shot" might just pull that too lol!

TITO 585 HP ON BOTTLE ONLY TAKES YOU TO A CERTAIN POINT AND I WOULDNT SAY U WOULD HAVE PULL JOELS 600 + hp vette

GOOD GUESS, INTAKE, TUNE, 100 SHOT DOESN'T TAKE A GENIUS TO SAY WHAT HP I MAKE...LOL

it doesnt take a genius to say a 580 hp vette cant beat a 650 hp vette either lol!
Back to top Go down
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2012, 8:55 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
S Twice. finally you said something without 80% of hate in it lol... It's just me. I don't like turbos; Turbo setup's intend to blow up lots of head gaskets when running lots of boost. Also i don't like the burning of oil and smoke that comes from the turbos, boost leaks and the cracking intercoolers drama. In the other hand' Supercharger setups intend to make less power but are way much reliable than turbos at the long end of the road; That's why am going with a two stage nitrous setup so when i race in the streets am ready for these big turbo power makers. torq VS Horsepower will see who wins 60 to 160 Joel better finish his little project because am coming out really hard this time around 150+++ trap car. Cool

if turbos arent your thing thats kool but that info you mentioned about turbos is not accurate. turbos dont blow up head gaskets... high boost/ high cylinder pressures blow head gaskets.
boost is boost regardless if its being made by a turbo or s/c. also you have to work the engine alot harder with an s/c to make the same amount of power as with a turbo system of equal size, as for the intercooler cracking thing... that happens when u buy cheap shit.roots blowers or twin screw use air/water coolers that are effiecient at the track especially when u have an ice box to cool the coolant but on the street or without an ice box the air/air intercooler is superior.
another thing about s/c's is they put stress on the crank nose from running a tight belt and if your worried about burning oil then you can always go with compturbo's oil less turbos. they dont use engine oil to run, they are self contained units.
one thing about s/c's is that they are much simpler in design and easy to install.
since you already have the kenne bell unit you might aswell save the cash and run it till u get bored of it then switch it up.
in my opinion kenne bell's twin screw units are the best s/c's in the market.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2012, 9:02 pm

PhantomMenace wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
S Twice. finally you said something without 80% of hate in it lol... It's just me. I don't like turbos; Turbo setup's intend to blow up lots of head gaskets when running lots of boost. Also i don't like the burning of oil and smoke that comes from the turbos, boost leaks and the cracking intercoolers drama. In the other hand' Supercharger setups intend to make less power but are way much reliable than turbos at the long end of the road; That's why am going with a two stage nitrous setup so when i race in the streets am ready for these big turbo power makers. torq VS Horsepower will see who wins 60 to 160 Joel better finish his little project because am coming out really hard this time around 150+++ trap car. Cool

if turbos arent your thing thats kool but that info you mentioned about turbos is not accurate. turbos dont blow up head gaskets... high boost/ high cylinder pressures blow head gaskets.
boost is boost regardless if its being made by a turbo or s/c. also you have to work the engine alot harder with an s/c to make the same amount of power as with a turbo system of equal size, as for the intercooler cracking thing... that happens when u buy cheap shit.roots blowers or twin screw use air/water coolers that are effiecient at the track especially when u have an ice box to cool the coolant but on the street or without an ice box the air/air intercooler is superior.
another thing about s/c's is they put stress on the crank nose from running a tight belt and if your worried about burning oil then you can always go with compturbo's oil less turbos. they dont use engine oil to run, they are self contained units.
one thing about s/c's is that they are much simpler in design and easy to install.
since you already have the whipple unit you might aswell save the cash and run it till u get bored of it then switch it up.
in my opinion whipple twin screw units are the best s/c's in the market.
Back to top Go down
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2012, 9:19 pm

03terminator wrote:
PhantomMenace wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

since you already have the whipple unit you might aswell save the cash and run it till u get bored of it then switch it up.
in my opinion whipple twin screw units are the best s/c's in the market.

lmao whoops could of sworn he had a bell unit. i forgot whipple has the "crusher" title and bell has the "mammoth"
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2012, 9:58 pm

Frank you really need guidance. ur car has no shot with joels. secondly ur version of two stage nitrous will do nothin for u
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
nxeclipse
nxeclipse

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2012, 10:31 pm

That sucks big time about the motor. It seems like you're already on your way to upgrading.

Just a note as Im sure you know- If you blow up at the track you should pull over instead of cruising down the entire strip leaking coolant the whole way. It makes for an easier clean up!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2012, 6:44 am

Slow Vette wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:

number one fuck boy my vette made 700 and it pulled your pos 10+ cars and on a 200 shot i pulled
you also so you see my friend a pussy behind the wheel thats scared to blow will never beat shit i got video to prove my shit lmao your slow ass shit couldnt even pull a bike i would shit on bikes nitrous or boost learn how to build a car then maybe you will even compare to me because little boy i know you cant change your own oil and mommy and daddy pay that 1200 a month car note because with your job you have a hard time fueling up the car and dont worry my friend baby crush will tear you a new ass everytime. ill even give you the hit put your money where your mouth is at i got $1000 on crush 60-160 the balls in your court softy:Jerkit: Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit ps and please stop bringing out that crossed eyed ugly bitch that was in your vette last meet the dumb bitch doesnt like to race lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2012, 9:36 am

nxeclipse wrote:
That sucks big time about the motor. It seems like you're already on your way to upgrading.

Just a note as Im sure you know- If you blow up at the track you should pull over instead of cruising down the entire strip leaking coolant the whole way. It makes for an easier clean up!

I turned the engine off the moment i heard the splash, i just rolled the car down the track on it's own speed momentum... There was no oil spill as i heard the guys on the radio say it. silent that's why the runs where right back up in few minutes. A clean up of oil and water spill down the track would have taken almost an 1hr to cleanup . I'm just saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2012, 9:49 am

(PhantomMenace)

Am staying whippled 3.4L and nitrous for now, but am coming out with a much bigger shot of nitrous now. Cool

I wont go with more boost! for what? when there is plenty of nitrous to spare. Laughing

1- Upper 3.5
2-10% lower
3- Ported heads
4- Full Bolt-ons
5- 175shot

affraid 900+torq and 900+whp cheers

Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2012, 10:55 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
(PhantomMenace)

Am staying whippled 3.4L and nitrous for now, but am coming out with a much bigger shot of nitrous now. Cool

I wont go with more boost! for what? when there is plenty of nitrous to spare. Laughing

1- Upper 3.5
2-10% lower
3- Ported heads
4- Full Bolt-ons
5- 175shot

affraid 900+torq and 900+whp = PARKED cheers

THERE FIXED IT lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2012, 12:23 pm

The 900whp and 900torq It's without the juice Joel. so What are you laughing about? tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2012, 12:51 pm

This is what I'm going for....

Back to top Go down
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2012, 2:03 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
(PhantomMenace)

1- Upper 3.5
2-10% lower
3- Ported heads
4- Full Bolt-ons
5- 175shot

affraid 900+torq and 900+whp cheers

since your gonna be spraying, u should check out nano nitrous. i got frustrated with bottle heaters and started using the nano. thats system is amazing, consistant bottle pressure, no matter how many times u spray it the pressure doesnt go down
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2012, 2:04 pm

Good luck hitting 900hp with a 3.4L Whipple unit... We've made 800whp @ 25psi of boost, but the temps get so hot after that it's basically heatsoak waiting to happen. The car in the video you posted has a 3.6L Liquid Cooled Kenne Bell unit not a Whipple if you did want that kinda power with the Whipple you need the 4.0L unit... PS it's also a 5.8L engine!
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2012, 2:07 pm

Remember Chris' GT500 (SlowwhiteShelby) made 960 on E85 with the 4.0L Whipple.
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2012, 2:18 pm

BABY CRUSH wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:

number one fuck boy my vette made 700 and it pulled your pos 10+ cars and on a 200 shot i pulled
you also so you see my friend a pussy behind the wheel thats scared to blow will never beat shit i got video to prove my shit lmao your slow ass shit couldnt even pull a bike i would shit on bikes nitrous or boost learn how to build a car then maybe you will even compare to me because little boy i know you cant change your own oil and mommy and daddy pay that 1200 a month car note because with your job you have a hard time fueling up the car and dont worry my friend baby crush will tear you a new ass everytime. ill even give you the hit put your money where your mouth is at i got $1000 on crush 60-160 the balls in your court softy:Jerkit: Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit ps and please stop bringing out that crossed eyed ugly bitch that was in your vette last meet the dumb bitch doesnt like to race lol!

HERE LET ME PUT ALL THE "PROOF" YOU HAVE

here is the race, 454rwhp vs your 680rwhp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HmrbA-xqNk&list=UU5CbBOYslfu_0thIkp8QK1g&index=7&feature=plcp

HERE IS YOUR 250 SHOT VS MY 150 SHOT AND HURT MOTOR, SO LUCKY I BLEW THAT DAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uypWLEikjd0&feature=related

HERE IS YOUR 200 SHOT VS MY 150 SHOT SPRAYING ON FUMES WITH 180LB PASSENGER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t98eoYRDBjE

AND WHAT BIKES HAVE YOU PULLED??? MAYBE 600S, BECAUSE HERE ARE 2 RACES OF A BONE STOCK 1000 WALKING YOUR ASS UP AND DOWN 27 lol! . THE SAME BIKE I PULLED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ9F6dRXB_k&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAz6UYNyxr0&feature=related

i don't know where you get about my mom and dad paying my car payment because i pay for my own shit!!

atleast I CAN AFFORD TO PAY FOR MY CAR PAYMENT which is the real reason why you had to get rid of that ls3 lol!

as far as the ball being in my court? i don't mind winning or loosing to a car having twice as much horsepower!!

and the "crossed eyed bitch", thats not my lady, im just fucking her, she's cuban you know "how it is" lol!

you know what if you want to keep on going, let me know cuz this is just entertainment for me to make my day go by quicker! lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2012, 2:37 pm

You 2 girls need to take your cat fight to another thread ok. Leave my shit alone. lol!

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next