SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM

Go down 
+33
SlowTruck
Jspec Mk4
SlowSilverGTR
richevo
osdper0911
s.e.a.n
GIO-305
nxeclipse
PhantomMenace
03terminator
Phantom SRT4
gatoasao
yuniel3
OSSSY
JLexus300
LethalZ06
95RioRedCobra
USMCWARVET
Alex99
XSPSI
yasmany
V6Chris
BlackMambaLS3
fd94
MRxSLAYx
Krusty DSM
S twice
bambinov8
GT30WRX/BANNED
SILVERBEAST
gpr
miamimagic
CRUSH
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex99

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-12-25

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 8:18 pm

I agree with XSPSI those gears need to go in faster no disrespect either.
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
Professional Street Racer
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 9:15 pm

sick pics bro , sory for your loss.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 9:30 pm

XSPSI wrote:
Frank no disrespect, the car looked real good launching,but your car squats too much in the back and you need to learn to shift alot faster than that or get an auto. All your going to do with the new motor and more power is break more stuff, need to learn to bang those gears faster man.

I agree.... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 9:53 pm

Ouch! Thats an expensive boom!
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com
LethalZ06
LethalZ06

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2011-02-08

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 10:40 pm

I'm going through the same thing (blown motor). But if its one thing I know about blowing a motor its that I have a damn good reason to buy something bigger and better. cheers
Back to top Go down
JLexus300
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
JLexus300

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2012, 12:12 am

sorry for your lose well its motivation to build faster and stronger motor
Back to top Go down
OSSSY

OSSSY

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2012, 12:20 am

I know I'm no one to tell you anything but come on dude... shift like a man....
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2012, 8:19 am

Slow Vette wrote:
DAMN!!!! affraid ATLEAST THE CAR DIDN'T CATCH ON FIRE!!! lol!
no only vettes that make real power catch on fire lol! that little girl shot you have on yours cant even pull a stock 1000 you should be alright Wink
Back to top Go down
yuniel3
yuniel3

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2011-01-09

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2012, 9:03 am

sucks !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2012, 9:28 am

Yes i know i am not a fast shifter, am scare of missing a gear messing up my runs in the process and that's why i don't power shift my car, but i am managing some of this shit on my 05 manual speed neon now. lol , i am practicing in my way to work every day. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2012, 10:16 am

Very Happy
XSPSI wrote:
Frank no disrespect, the car looked real good launching,but your car squats too much in the back and you need to learn to shift alot faster than that or get an auto. All your going to do with the new motor and more power is break more stuff, need to learn to bang those gears faster man.

Hey i need help with some stuff. Am planning in making close to 1000whp next time i hit the dyno with my car! i need to know what other areas of the car i should reinforce!! scratch i already have a bad ass McLeod twin disc in it with a 1000whp drive shaft; The tranny seems to be holding its own so far and the axles have been upgraded already. The MMR-1500 It's rated at 2000hp. Am porting the heads, and going from 20psi to 24psi with a 100shot and more timing with E-85. If the car makes 900whp and 900torq i'll be happy as fuck. I just don't need the no traction drama that comes with more power. What do you guys think? any help will be appreciated . Very Happy

Thanks.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on January 31st 2012, 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2012, 10:22 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
XSPSI wrote:

Hey i need help with some stuff. Am planning in making close to 1000whp next time i hit the dyno with my car! i need to know what areas of the car i should reinforce!! scratch i already have a bad ass McLeod twin disc in it with 1000whp drive shaft. the tranny seems to be holding its own so far and the axles have been upgraded already. The MMR 1500 It's rated at 2000hp. Am porting the heads going from 20psi to 24psi with an 100shop and more timing with E-85 If the car makes 900whp and 900torq i'll happy as fuck. i dint need the no traction drama that comes with more power. What do you guys think? any help will be appreciated
I think the best advice is gona come from the shelbys guru's @ SVTPERFORMANCE.COM
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2012, 10:26 am

Turbo and boost by gear so u dont limit yourself to the big dogs and getting wooped from 80 rolls all day because that's when your gonna hook 1000 whp.... My 2 cents
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2012, 10:36 am

S Twice. finally you said something without 80% of hate in it lol... It's just me. I don't like turbos; Turbo setup's intend to blow up lots of head gaskets when running lots of boost. Also i don't like the burning of oil and smoke that comes from the turbos, boost leaks and the cracking intercoolers drama. In the other hand' Supercharger setups intend to make less power but are way much reliable than turbos at the long end of the road; That's why am going with a two stage nitrous setup so when i race in the streets am ready for these big turbo power makers. torq VS Horsepower will see who wins 60 to 160 Joel better finish his little project because am coming out really hard this time around 150+++ trap car. Cool
Back to top Go down
gatoasao
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
gatoasao

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2012, 10:54 am

What you need is a turbo and an automatic transmission...you'll realize that soon enough. All the fancy stuff you got in there is pointless because you WILL keep breaking it. You put a turbo on it and at 27psi you'll make 1100hp all day, and go low-mid 8's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2012, 11:11 am

Thanks' but i am not looking to kill myself lol Turbo will be my last stop!!
I give you guys lots of credit for setting up all these beast out there thou. But sure when i go auto I'll go turbo as well when the right time comes. You guys will be the first folks i will call. In the mean time shoot me a PM with a nice quote including your tuning, auto trany and single turbo set up for my car. I will give it a nice thought while am getting the new motor in place. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2012, 1:33 pm

BABY CRUSH wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
no only vettes that make real power catch on fire lol! that little girl shot you have on yours cant even pull a stock 1000 you should be alright Wink

well this "girl shot" woulda pulled that 750hp vette anyday of the week lol! the best thing you ever did was sell it because you would of been another one of slowvettes victims crying lol!

i just hope you are able to hook "baby crush" because this "girl shot" might just pull that too lol!
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2012, 2:11 pm

Turbo and Auto is the way to go Frank... Like I tell my customers do it right and do it once!
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2012, 3:11 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:

well this "girl shot" woulda pulled that 750hp vette anyday of the week lol! the best thing you ever did was sell it because you would of been another one of slowvettes victims crying lol!

i just hope you are able to hook "baby crush" because this "girl shot" might just pull that too lol!

TITO 585 HP ON BOTTLE ONLY TAKES YOU TO A CERTAIN POINT AND I WOULDNT SAY U WOULD HAVE PULL JOELS 600 + hp vette
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2012, 3:39 pm

585 on bottle... Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2012, 3:45 pm

95RioRedCobra wrote:
Turbo and Auto is the way to go Frank... Like I tell my customers do it right and do it once!

I need a quote for an auto tranny and single turbo set up for my car including tuning. Let me know. I just finished buying everything i need to get the new MMR block installed. I need my car to be ready by the end of this month, I can't stand seen my car not up and running. affraid

LMK. Cool
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2012, 10:22 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
585 on bottle... Lol

thats what he made on last stop on the dyno i dont think formatto would lie shurg
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2012, 10:33 pm

I know, I was there...
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2012, 12:04 am

Frank real talk u wanna go fast? and how fast? u need money. if u got it and ur ready talk to the guys that been doin it for 20years Nd have records and enough 7,8,9 second slips to cover ur house in
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHER GOES BOOOM   CRUSHER GOES BOOOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CRUSHER GOES BOOOM
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next